Who Will be the First Bond Actor to Pass Away?

in Actors Posts: 1,092
A morbid topic, sure, but I'm curious as to what people think. As Roger Moore closes in on 90 (next year), I wonder which of our beloved Bond actors will be the first to die. I don't think it will be Moore, even though he is the oldest. He is still active, looks great, and is still physically robust. Connery on the other hand looks really thin and emaciated. Plus, he's always been much more high strung and ornery. Usually guys who are more light-hearted live longer and Moore is pretty laid back.

Thoughts?

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited July 2016 Posts: 17,804
    I guess that's why they call you @The_Reaper. A grim topic. Sorry, but I must decline to comment or speculate on this.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I'd also prefer not to think about this. We're quite fortunate that they're all still with us, and I hope that remains the case for a long time to come.
  • David Niven died in 1983, so I guess we have our answer.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Perhaps it's best to close this one; sitting around having members place bets and ponder on who will die first isn't the best course for a good, fun conversation here, unless you truly feel this needs to be discussed and warrants staying open.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    And Barry Nelson passed away in 2007.
    Not forgetting Bob Holness in 2012.
    This shouldn't be discussed in my opinion
    When it happens will be more than soon enough plus there's been a thread on this before, although the wording was just slightly different.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Agreed, no offence to The_Reaper but I think this is a little in Bad taste.
    edited July 2016 Posts: 17,804
    As the Chairman of the 2011 MI6 Community Backbenchers Committee, I predict that this thread will be the first to die before any Bond actor ever will. I wish it a full Christian burial.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    This is a dead thread if you hadent nailed to the perch it would be pushing up the Daisy's ~:>
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I'm confident all Bond's will reach 100 years old, so we are safe for another 11 years.
  • edited July 2016 Posts: 7,500
    James Bond never dies! We all know that. (Or was that "tomorrow"?)
    Wow, PC has breach the MI6 Community in spades.
    You confuse political correctness with poor taste Mr Reaper.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Nothing says classy like, Which Bond actor is going to kick the bucket first. Why would you even want to talk about something as cruel and tasteless like that? It's like asking, Which one of us is going to pass away next. It's a terrible thing to think of. Very poor taste.
    They are all quite alive until one of them isn't.
    That's how I look at it. Thus topic is morbid and of no interest.
  • edited July 2016 Posts: 1,631
    Murdock wrote: »
    Nothing says classy like, Which Bond actor is going to kick the bucket first. Why would you even want to talk about something as cruel and tasteless like that? It's like asking, Which one of us is going to pass away next. It's a terrible thing to think of. Very poor taste.

Agreed. That was my first thought when I saw this topic earlier today. No need for such a morbid discussion, IMO.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Let's take this in a more constructive and meaningful direction: SC has been a recluse the past few years and last I saw, he did not appear to be in good health. It is a shame that he felt the need to ditch the craft after LoEG. It saddens me, really.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Seems the general consensus is that we don't need a thread like this. It's in poor taste and morbid.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.