'The Raid', 'Oldboy'... The Asian cinema thread!

13»

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @Creasy47 @doubleoego

A Chinese & South Korean collaboration in the action genre:

Takes place in Germany!
  • KaijuDirectorOO7KaijuDirectorOO7 Once Upon a Time Somewhere...
    Hoooboy.

These days, most Filipino cinema is basically peppered poorly-made, wasteful romcoms. But every now and then, someone comes up and makes something decent 'round here...

Then, take a trip back to the old days, to a time we actually made a lot of decent films.

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @Creasy47 @doubleoego

When someone says 'badass', who do you think of? That's right.

raid2-iko-Uwais5.jpg

i_saw_the_devil02.jpg

themanfromnowhere-remake.jpg
    edited June 2016 Posts: 15,691
    @doubleoego @Creasy47

While waiting for 'Jason Bourne', and instead of rewatching the other 3 Bourne films for the millionth time, may I suggest this new samurai/action trilogy that I found out about recently (and bought the Blu Ray's on amazon):

• KaijuDirectorOO7KaijuDirectorOO7 Once Upon a Time Somewhere...
    @doubleoego @Creasy47

While waiting for 'Jason Bourne', and instead of rewatching the other 3 Bond films for the millionth time, may I suggest this new samurai/action trilogy that I found out about recently (and bought the Blu Ray's on amazon):

Ahhh, you mean the Rurouni Kenshin trilogy. Good choice.