Action sequences you want to see in BOND 23 (and beyond)

124»

Comments

• edited November 2011 Posts: 1,894
    She was fine in all the scenes where Lazenby was no present. He just dragged everyone around him down, like a black hole of talentless-ness. His sheer lack of ability rubbed off on everyone else.

Also, I dispute the idea that "Skyfall" will contain a skydiving sequence because it is named "Skyfall" (or worse, that it will be named "Skyfall" because it contains a skydiving sequence).
  • Incidentally there was a MCR featured in The Living Daylights but edited out of the final version when Dalton is running about the rooftops of Tangiers, I've never seen it though

Fantastic - I wish they could have had made it work.
    Bond on a bike being chased up an alpine serpentine road by four cars. While driving, he shoots a piton out of the side of the bike´s handle into the rock next to the road. Then he drives off the road and goes straight downhill, to where he came from. A wire is connected to the piton and unravels while Bond drives on. Bond comes down onto the road again and passes just between the third and fourth car. He shoots another piton (connected to the other end of the wire) out of the other bike handle into the third car and drives on further, again off the road and down towards the next terrace of serpentine. Meanwhile the first car hits the wire at full speed, dragging on it. Now the other end of the wire is in the side of the third car facing away from the first car, so that when the first car pulls the wire, the third car is ripped off the road and flips over. The fourth car hits right into the third car and explodes. The second car was a bit more careful. It now turns and speeds back down the serpentine towards where Bond is, villains shooting from the car´s windows. Bond makes a sliding u-turn with his bike and stands in the middle of the road. He aims his PPK FYEO-style over the handlebar of the bike and with nerves of steel shoots the driver, while bullets zing into the rock next to him. The car sverves, hits the rock on one side, loses control, sverves to the other side and under Bond´s steely gaze, goes off the road downhill, passing right in front of Bond, turning over on the steep rock and exploding.