Oliver Reed as James Bond

2»

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Latin is the basis of All Logichal Grammar, my Grammar comes out of that..!

So you speak the language of the dead - Latin? Very impressive! :)
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    --It was Lazenby; .." In Vienna Lies The Truth!..not in beer -chap..!.."..(him going down); .."who shut the lights out?..(Grrmmph..)"..!

I'm sorry but this 'sentence' (I realise I risk being done under the trades descriptions act for using that word) seems to me more like a newspaper competition: 'Make a coherent sentence out of the following randomly arranged words'.

Like your logic and word order your grammar is all over the shop. I used to teach English and trust me what you write isnt it.
  • MyNameIsMyBondRnMyNameIsMyBondRn WhereYouLeastExpectMeToBe
    Dragonpol; now-I urge You to take out Your English wordbook;turn to the page that starts with the two letters "RE"-and now You count how many pages You Will have to turn to the last word starting with the two letters "RE"--!-that is how alive Latin is!
    -if those latin letters and words wasn't there; You could not "RE_EMERGE" with Your answer!-(how's that..?!)
    Everybody are proud of their language; Wizard-Your perception of Your language might be legally correct-while the logic concerned are not; it creates anomalies in the execution of understanding as such-that was what I did mean- and i did not mean to trash your language-and mine, mind You.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    This is turning into a fun thread ! :))
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Everybody are is proud of their language; Wizard-Your perception of Your your language might be legally correct-while the logic concerned are is not; it creates anomalies in the execution of understanding as such-that was what I did mean- and i I did not mean to trash your language-and mine, mind You you.

Sorry the teacher in me couldnt resist correcting. Obviously this not for your benefit as English is allegedly your language (?).

I've got to go and pick the missus up from the airport so I really haven't got time to start on your frivolous use of semicolons and hyphens.

But if you really want to carry this on I'm well up for it when I get back as I've been away a long time and am hungry to get my teeth into a proper scrap. On top of that today is SirHenry day and he would love the way this is shaping up so lets give him some real fireworks shall we?

-Wizard;(what I want to have said is;);frivol=fedem rethimnae idem versus omnibus legem= if you do as in rethimnon overall it will be legally correct(!).-Your versus your(?) , A(RE)=are=Aurii (Rethimnae Excelcior)=for Whatever You see; Rethimnon are Greater(!). big Y are personal, small y are impersonal !
    as for "is" ; is is latin shortening of Idem Senatorii; Idem Senators( even the lawmaker agrees!)..!(how's that for legal?)..!
    Everybody are is proud of their language; Wizard-Your perception of Your your language might be legally correct-while the logic concerned are is not; it creates anomalies in the execution of understanding as such-that was what I did mean- and i I did not mean to trash your language-and mine, mind You you.

Sorry the teacher in me couldnt resist correcting. Obviously this not for your benefit as English is allegedly your language (?).

I've got to go and pick the missus up from the airport so I really haven't got time to start on your frivolous use of semicolons and hyphens.

But if you really want to carry this on I'm well up for it when I get back as I've been away a long time and am hungry to get my teeth into a proper scrap. On top of that today is SirHenry day and he would love the way this is shaping up so lets give him some real fireworks shall we?

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited November 2015 Posts: 17,729
    I remember seeing a bit of The Assassination Bureau on TV many years ago (Diana Rigg was in the part I saw, as was Telly Savalas I think) but this thread has reminded of this film's existence and I'm going to buy it on DVD from Amazon later this week. So thanks for that, @IronCrab!
    The Assassination Bureau are not bad, perhaps a little bit Timid..and the act a little bleak for today's standards.