SPECTRE Image Discussion (MAJOR SPOILERS)

PFOPFO
edited October 2015 in SPECTRE News & Spoilers Posts: 18
Anybody know if a picture of Blofeld's newly-scarred face can be found anywhere online? A google search reveals nothing. And I'm not talking about YOLT, btw.

Comments

Could you make this any more spoiled for those in the US that haven't seen the film yet? Have some thought and consideration
  • PFOPFO
    Yes, I could have made this even more "spoiled" but didn't. This thread is in the spoiler section. The title is suitably vague. If the mods have a problem with it they can change the thread title or the contents of my post. I won't complain.
    FYI this is STILL telegraphed through the whole forum under "Recent Discussions"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Thanks for spoiling it! Much appreciated. Just because it's in the 'Spoilers' section doesn't mean anything whatsoever, because some people (like me) view all the updated threads at once, so I'm kind of stunned that people would make threads like this when the questions could be asked in many, many, many better suited places in much more subtle ways. Titling it the way you did and sectioning it in the 'Spoilers' section for SP is nothing but a MASSIVE giveaway and spoiler for anyone who has yet to see the movie. Thankfully, it was nothing but obvious (to me) that Blofeld would be in this movie, but still, not that hard to have a little common courtesy when it's apparent that not everyone has seen the movie.
  • PFOPFO
    Creasy47 and andmcit: You are both welcome!

FYI, I've not seen the film either and I did demonstrate more than a little common courtesy and spoiled nothing

Good thing I didn't ask for Judi Dench screencaps.

And Rosebud is the sled.

citizen-kane.jpg
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    PFO wrote: »
    Creasy47 and andmcit: You are both welcome!

FYI, I've not seen the film either and I did demonstrate more than a little common courtesy and spoiled nothing

Good thing I didn't ask for Judi Dench screencaps.

And Rosebud is the sled.

citizen-kane.jpg

Haha.

Kevin Spacey is Keyser Soze.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    ....... and the Titanic sinks at the end ! :D
    Because talking about Blofeld pictures in the SPECTRE Spoilers section isn't spoiling anything. Right.
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    Tracy is still dead
    PFO wrote:
    Anybody know if a picture of Blofeld's newly-scarred face can be found anywhere online? A google search reveals nothing. And I'm not talking about YOLT, btw.

Haven't seen any online but woe betide anyone whom perudes Blood, Sweat and Bond before seeing the film.
  • PFOPFO
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Because talking about Blofeld pictures in the SPECTRE Spoilers section isn't spoiling anything. Right.

Exactly. I'm glad you finally see it my way.

63577034.jpg

Someone's a bit daft.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Someone's a bit daft.

That's no way to talk about @Thunderfinger. ;)
  • MyNameIsMyBondRnMyNameIsMyBondRn WhereYouLeastExpectMeToBe
    --Yes; It's called Daft Punk..!