What would be your cameo in a Bond movie?

DariusDarius UK
in Bond Movies Posts: 354
Your dream has come true. Eon productions have approached you to do a cameo in a Bond film!

The difference is that it can be a cameo in any of the movies, but if that movie is SP, please be sensible and use spoiler tags, at least until the movie's been on general release for a while.

You could be anything -- a henchman with just one line, or an anonymous bystander in a particular scene. It's up to you.
«1

Comments

  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Posts: 13,890
    I had an idea for a fan film, where I'm that guy who gets mistaken for Bond- like the guy in the SF Heineken ad, but getting stopped by police/agents and arrested. The guy who has an unlucky day, completely oblivious as to why he's being interrogated, and never knowing that while this is happening, the man they're really after is off saving the world, uninterrupted. A brief, subtle comic relief moment. My lines of dialogue would range from "Wha?" and "Huh?", to "Who, me?" and "Not again!".
  • DariusDarius UK
    Posts: 354
    I thought I'd do a cameo in-character and have a non-speaking part in QoS or CR in the hotel lobby as "man sitting at a table, pen in hand, observing and taking notes".
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    Posts: 2,667
    I'm gonna show that QOS muppet how to sweep a floor properly!
  • My cameo occurs in Bond #25, Shatterhand. I'm listed (way down) in the end credits as "American SPECTRE Thug".

    And I actually get a line of dialog! After being captured, Bond is hustled into a sedan, crammed in with SPECTRE henchmen. It's a tight fit... There's no way he can make a move. Noting the close-quarters discomfort, Bond quips, "Never was one for car-pooling."

    Pressing the barrel of a pistol into Bond's side, I retort, "Shut your pie-hole, Limey."



  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Posts: 4,554
    My cameo in SP:

    As Moneypenny is heading to Bond's flat, she passes me on the stairs, where I smile and nod.
  • DariusDarius UK
    Posts: 354
    I think it would be great if Eon could start a competition to see which fan's cat could cameo as Blofeld's cat.
  • Posts: 12,506
    Anything to be honest as it would give you a possible chance to actually meet the cast members!! [-O<
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Posts: 13,384
    If they ever did another " Double take" at some Bond stunt. :D
    I'd love to be that guy.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Posts: 4,116
    Dead body #2 ... 8-X
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Posts: 23,524
    I'd be the next Victor Tourjanski.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Posts: 13,384
    As in Dumb and Dumber, the guy who has to rub lotion all over the actresses. ;)
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Posts: 4,116
    DrGorner wrote: »
    As in Dumb and Dumber, the guy who has to rub lotion all over the actresses. ;)

    Good one
    :P
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    Posts: 5,131
    I don't do cameos. I would play a young Bond in a flashback.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Posts: 16,330
    I'd be some unlucky chap who had to be a test subject for Q's gadgets. :))
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Posts: 3,675
    Murdock wrote: »
    I'd be some unlucky chap who had to be a test subject for Q's gadgets. :))

    The next Jeremy Bulloch... I would love to be someone shot by Bond. Nobody likes a baddie henchman in a wheelchair though.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Posts: 13,384
    I guess it would be nice, to be a stand in for whoever is playing Bond,
    for some long shots. As then you could truthfully say you had played
    Bond. :)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Posts: 45,489
    Murdock wrote: »
    I'd be some unlucky chap who had to be a test subject for Q's gadgets. :))

    The next Jeremy Bulloch... I would love to be someone shot by Bond. Nobody likes a baddie henchman in a wheelchair though.

    Bond could drop you down a chimney instead?

    I would be Melina s pet, and save the day by repeating what I heard the bad guys say: "ATAC to St Cyril s ! ATAC to St Cyril s!". Then Melina would give me a kiss and a nut.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited September 2019 Posts: 4,436
    Walking scene with Ana de Armas and Husky dog in Spain. Not to much make up.

    Ana+de+Armas+New+York+Premiere+Hands+Stone+UuD42U_TUXpl.jpg

    Red-Husky.jpg

    MV5BMjE3NTg2Mjg4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU3MDc3Nw@@._V1_.jpg

    dog-sledding-with-husky-on-snow-akureyri-north-iceland-1.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&ch=Width%2CDPR&dpr=1&h=630&ixlib=php-3.0.0&w=1200&s=fc966ee90946db5d732812653997954b

    :D
  • I would be a Xenia Onatopp victim to get a hot scene with Famke Janssen
  • BondStuBondStu Moonraker 6
    Posts: 373
    Since I'd be directing the movie - you'd all play who I damn well tell you to play. So stop this silly discussion now! :)]

    ;)
  • Posts: 6,710
    Ha! I'd love to play "unlucky bastard who eats eaten by the T-rex."
  • Posts: 12,506
    The shower scene in Skyfall with Severine! :x 8-} :))
  • BondStuBondStu Moonraker 6
    Posts: 373
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    The shower scene in Skyfall with Severine! :x 8-} :))

    Sounds like the only sort of shower you need is a cold one you animal. ;)
  • Posts: 12,506
    BondStu wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    The shower scene in Skyfall with Severine! :x 8-} :))

    Sounds like the only sort of shower you need is a cold one you animal. ;)

    =)) Thank you very much! :-bd
  • BondStuBondStu Moonraker 6
    Posts: 373
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    BondStu wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    The shower scene in Skyfall with Severine! :x 8-} :))

    Sounds like the only sort of shower you need is a cold one you animal. ;)

    =)) Thank you very much! :-bd

    You sir, have the morals of an alley cat! :-j

    (I kid, I kid)
  • Posts: 12,506
    BondStu wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    BondStu wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    The shower scene in Skyfall with Severine! :x 8-} :))

    Sounds like the only sort of shower you need is a cold one you animal. ;)

    =)) Thank you very much! :-bd

    You sir, have the morals of an alley cat! :-j

    (I kid, I kid)

    With compliments like that? We are going to be bosom buddies!!! >:)
  • BondStuBondStu Moonraker 6
    Posts: 373
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    BondStu wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    BondStu wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    The shower scene in Skyfall with Severine! :x 8-} :))

    Sounds like the only sort of shower you need is a cold one you animal. ;)

    =)) Thank you very much! :-bd

    You sir, have the morals of an alley cat! :-j

    (I kid, I kid)

    With compliments like that? We are going to be bosom buddies!!! >:)

    Glad to hear it Bud. Lovely bunch round here. Great forum. :)>-
  • Posts: 12,506
    BondStu wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    BondStu wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    BondStu wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    The shower scene in Skyfall with Severine! :x 8-} :))

    Sounds like the only sort of shower you need is a cold one you animal. ;)

    =)) Thank you very much! :-bd

    You sir, have the morals of an alley cat! :-j

    (I kid, I kid)

    With compliments like that? We are going to be bosom buddies!!! >:)

    Glad to hear it Bud. Lovely bunch round here. Great forum. :)>-

    It is great to have you onboard! :-bd
  • BondStuBondStu Moonraker 6
    Posts: 373
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    BondStu wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    BondStu wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    BondStu wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    The shower scene in Skyfall with Severine! :x 8-} :))

    Sounds like the only sort of shower you need is a cold one you animal. ;)

    =)) Thank you very much! :-bd

    You sir, have the morals of an alley cat! :-j

    (I kid, I kid)

    With compliments like that? We are going to be bosom buddies!!! >:)

    Glad to hear it Bud. Lovely bunch round here. Great forum. :)>-

    It is great to have you onboard! :-bd

    Great to be here bud. :)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Posts: 23,524
    I'd be in bed with Lupe when Sanches comes in. He can have my heart if I get 20 takes.
Sign In or Register to comment.