The Bond Films are titled according to a code

2»

Comments

• @Qbranch there's a donate button on the button of the left sidebar.

It's pretty funny how all the Bond films are weird combinations of two words. The blog's author is right to point out that Spectre is by far the simplest of all 24 titles. Never really thought about it that way till I read that.

http://tinyurl.com/odra3ws
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    Presumably this esteemed author will then be able to accurately predict the title of Bond 25?

• BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I cracked the code! The next Bond movie will be called:

Blosptum Qufelect Danre

....ahem...Just let me check again, back in five :-S
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 8
    @Tokoloshe @BondJasonBond006 I think you're misunderstanding. The code has nothing to do with predicting the title of a film. The code enables us to analyze the meaning of already existing titles. Try looking at these articles about Beatles songs:

Magical Mystery Tour: http://tinyurl.com/qfg8e7j
    Please, Please Me: http://tinyurl.com/oprbpl4
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    dalton wrote: »
    I'm more interested in how the code in which A=1, B=2, and so on is considered "secret". Seems like it would be one of the more common codes of this kind.

It seems so obvious now that it has been exposed. For centuries, it remained a dark secret.
  • @dalton @thunderfinger

I agree it is a very obvious code pattern, however the pattern it uses was still never cracked all the way up until now. It seems that no one noticed it because no one was ever looking for it.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I am very curious about the title for the next film. It will probably confirm everything.
  • edited June 2017 Posts: 19,339
    I just worked it out using the code :

It says :Kara Milovy must not die another day but with a golden gun.

What can it mean ?!
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    CINBA
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    "It was not chosen at random, but to further utilize the numerological code to which all Hollywood writers are privy."

They'll print anything these days.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This thread is another example of the bullshit people can be fooled into believing. I know life is really dull, but let's not make up fairy tales in an effort to make it seem more interesting.

Here's a conspiracy for you: there's a heavy correlation between living an ungratified, closeted and boring life and being an absolute dullard. Anybody want to test my hypothesis?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Needlessly bumped spam that was littered with more spam. Love these threads.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.