GoldenEye 007: Reloaded - MI6 Ops Trailer

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I may have to reserve this pretty soon. Already have $10-15 down on Skyrim, BF3, and MW3, and this looks like another worthy purchase. Going to be a very busy year.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I may have to reserve this pretty soon. Already have $10-15 down on Skyrim, BF3, and MW3, and this looks like another worthy purchase. Going to be a very busy year.
    And the caped crusader coming in a week with Batman AC. The reviews are pouring in and it's looking fantastic. I can't wait to play it. I am a humongous Batman fan and I nearly exploded with love at AA, and I know for sure AC will send me into passionate spasms of fangasms. Yes I said fangasms.
    'Spasms of fangasms' = twenty minutes of my life spent trying to say that ten times fast.

As much as I want Batman: AC, I really want to wait for Christmas to pick it up. Get myself a nice holiday treat, so I don't play all the great games and tire of them too early, leaving me indoors and bored over a period of three weeks.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2011 Posts: 28,694
    I'm glad I stimulated you @Creasy. :-)) The reason I want Batman AC around release is because I don't want any spoilers going around. Same thing with Uncharted 3. If you didn't already know I am marrying the game. On a serious note I NEED to get Batman AC and Uncharted 3 and play them as fast as possible. I don't want any spoilers getting out, and no matter how safe you think you are looking at trailers there is always that @#$hole that spoils the game in the comments. That same thing happened to me the day before I got LA Noire and I won't have it happen again. So even if I get Batman AC and Uncharted 3 done, I can still fool around in AC and do all the riddles and sidemissions(15-20+ hours) and replay Uncharted like crazy and still have the multiplayer. It'll be great.
    Really good idea. LA Noire was ruined for me mid-playthrough. And you needn't worry, I'll be marrying Skyrim when it is released. The fact that that game is out on a Friday just ensures I will have absolutely no life that weekend. No outdoors, no cigarettes, no dining in the cafe, no contact with any other human beings. I'm excited.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Youtube trailer...

xxx
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    i just checked the review out - seems promising...

and Max Zorin as a playable multiplayer character?!?!?! :-D.. i'm sold just on that lol
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Love the MI6 preview. 13 of the 14 classic characters are listed. Who's the last one? Mayday or Nic Nac perhaps?
    Why is there the Charles Grey Blofeld? Would of loved one of the others. And I would love that 14th character to be Largo or Sanchez because we've never had them in a video game.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Why is there the Charles Grey Blofeld? Would of loved one of the others. And I would love that 14th character to be Largo or Sanchez because we've never had them in a video game.
    I agree.. would've loved to have Telly Savalas' Blofeld instead (my personal favorite) - but hey, there is always DLC, maybe we'll get additional characters some time after release..

I have to say, I am really impressed with the character modeling of the villains I have seen - they all look terrific... it's nice to see clarity and definition, over the shiny and rubbery look of the characters in both Bloodstone and Quantum Of Solace...

The more I read, and the more I watch the videos, the more I look forward to this game and it's release on November 1st... I'm sure, for the average gamer, it will be 'run of the mill'... but for a Bond fan like myself, I really hope this the game with the replay value that I've been waiting for, since Goldeneye 64..

edited October 2011 Posts: 13,350
    I really hope this the game with the replay value that I've been waiting for, since Goldeneye 64..
    I think that's going to be the real area where this game scores. The first game for over a decade that will get four people playing together again around one console. The shooter party-game that will remain on shelves for 14 years itself until the next great Bond FPS arrives.
    I really hope this the game with the replay value that I've been waiting for, since Goldeneye 64..
    I think that's going to be the real area where this game scores. The first game for over a decade that will get four people playing together again around one console. The shooter party-game that will remain on shelves for 14 years itself until the next great Bond FPS arrives.
    thats the one thing i've missed, is getting 3 buddies together and "Bonding" as we used to call it lol.. we'd have Goldeneye parties on regular occasions, rotating between houses, and usually being up all night playing - or having tournaments... newer games like COD, BF, and Halo haven't mastered the quad screen fun that Goldeneye had - hell, i think Halo is the only one that offers multiplayer splitscreen - and it's only a dual screen...

so in that regard, I hope that aspect is fun... it won't be like "going home again" - but as long as it can feel close, i'll be happy.

• QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    thats the one thing i've missed, is getting 3 buddies together and "Bonding" as we used to call it lol.. we'd have Goldeneye parties on regular occasions, rotating between houses, and usually being up all night playing - or having tournaments... newer games like COD, BF, and Halo haven't mastered the quad screen fun that Goldeneye had - hell, i think Halo is the only one that offers multiplayer splitscreen - and it's only a dual screen...

so in that regard, I hope that aspect is fun... it won't be like "going home again" - but as long as it can feel close, i'll be happy.
    I feel the same way. I remember the days of just sitting around with my buddies playing a multiplayer game. Now a days it seems like when I'm over at a friends house, and we're in the mood to play a game, I have to say, "Okay, let me run home real quick."
    BTW I think all the Halo games had four player split-screen.
    edited October 2011 Posts: 4,399
    BTW I think all the Halo games had four player split-screen.
    when playing multiplayer online yes - but not for local play.

thats what i meant - when was the last game that you could sit down with 3 other guys in your room, or living room - and play against eachother?.. it's been a long time.

• I expect to see Le Chiffre as playable Mutiplayer character, it will be awesome :O!
  • and dominic greene too, also renard :P
    I expect to see Le Chiffre as playable Mutiplayer character, it will be awesome :O!
    Yea him and Greene would be awesome to have! They weren't even playable in the QoS game! And it would be nice because unlike all the others, we haven't played as them before
    New ign preview ; http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/10/11/goldeneye-007-reloaded-video-preview
    It's funny. Although he says how the multiplayer graphics were bad, they didn't look that bad on the video. Not as polished as single player but still not terrible lol
    New ign preview ; http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/10/11/goldeneye-007-reloaded-video-preview
    It's funny. Although he says how the multiplayer graphics were bad, they didn't look that bad on the video. Not as polished as single player but still not terrible lol
    But considering how other games are both great graphically in SP and MP it should take a hit. The graphics could be much much better in the online experience.
    So where can we pre-order the DOUBLE-O-EDITION?

xxx
    So where can we pre-order the DOUBLE-O-EDITION?

xxx
    A special addition is coming out?

I know there's one for PS3 but I'm not sure what it's called... they get Drax and us XBOX players get nothing. :-((
    I know there's one for PS3 but I'm not sure what it's called... they get Drax and us XBOX players get nothing. :-((
    If XBOX owners haven't switched to the PS3 by now they deserve no special edition. :-D
    Yes, is PS3 exclusive, and it's called DOUBLE-O-EDITION.

xxx
    Found something cool in the G4 preview here
    http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/65673/goldeneye-007-reloaded/articles/75755/goldeneye-007-reloaded-hands-on-preview-bond-is-back-again/

I'll copy and paste the part that had me excited

"As one who has seen every James Bond film at least twice, even I find it almost overwhelming to see the list of 007-themed items and unlockables in GoldenEye 007: Reloaded. Some items that weren’t in the Wii version include Rosa Klebb's Beretta, Red Grant's Mauser, and even Dr. Kananga's Shark Gun. On top of the 10 previous multiplayer maps, four new ones have been added: Solar, Plant, Carrier, and Peak. And like the other maps, these merely take the areas and assets from the story mode maps and tailor them for multiplayer."

Uploading the new video to Youtube. ;D

xxx

xxx
    edited October 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Dr. Kananga's Shark Gun! Wow, that should be fun. I'm sure the graphics will end up being OK, we'll just have to wait and see and fix the reported slow load times.

As for that PS3 exclusive @marketto007 it comes with an unlock code for Hugo Drax:

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/gegame2010/reloaded_double_o_edition.php3?s=games&id=02950
    If XBOX owners haven't switched to the PS3 by now they deserve no special edition. :-D
    lol while I obviously disagree, it still gave me a good laugh. Thanks.