GoldenEye 007: Reloaded - MI6 Ops Trailer

marketto007marketto007 Brazil
edited August 2011 in 007 Gaming Posts: 3,277
Check this out:

xxx

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Looks pretty fun from what we've been shown so far.....Not much else to take in but the hype. Does anyone know of a concrete release date for the title?
    Meh. Doesn't seem all that exciting. Just multiplayer challenges with bots. All I have to look forward now is the singleplayer campaign.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I will no doubt pick this up on release day, but i'm hardly excited for it. Unharted 3 on the other hand, I can't wait. I've just recently finished my nth playthrough of both Uncharted & Uncharted 2.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I commend and agree with your excitement @MajorDSmythe. Sony's best indeed.
  • tqbtqb
    although i'm excited for the game, i can't help but notice that the graphics look like they're from a PC game 5 years ago.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Can't wait for this game. Hope they release a special edition like they did with the Wii version.

xxx
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It looks alright and should make for a great game.

I'd guess it will be released in November.
  • Ps3blog.net says it comes out September 30th
    It worries me it doesn't have a solid release date. There are a ton of games coming out soon and the Bond name (even Goldeneye) doesn't mean as much to gamers anymore as Cod and Battlefield and others. But i still can't wait for this game. Never played the wii version and always wanted to
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    A little gameplay...

xxx
    That was the strangest 'gameplay' I've seen. Thanks @marketto007.
  • nick_007nick_007 Ville Marie
    I will no doubt pick this up on release day, but i'm hardly excited for it. Unharted 3 on the other hand, I can't wait. I've just recently finished my nth playthrough of both Uncharted & Uncharted 2.
    I know what you mean. I'm not the biggest gamer and this has never happened to me before but there are so many games I want to play and I will only have time for one, max two. Uncharted, Revelations, Arkham Asylum, Goldeneye. Which one do I take?

It wont be Goldeneye.
    edited August 2011 Posts: 28,694
    You can't go wrong with Uncharted 3 and Batman Arkham City @nick_007. Uncharted 3 if you want your money's worth and want your life changed forever, and Batman AC if you are a Batman superfan.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I'm not a Batman fan (ok, i've seen all the live action films from the Keatons to the Bales), but I enjoyed Arkham Asylam as a game. There's no doubt that i'll get Arkham City to see what it's like, but if I had to pick only one game that's due for release in the coming months, it has to be Uncharted 3.

I'm a bit undecided on Resistance 3 (I keep forgetting about this one). I liked the two previous games, and again,I will probably pick up a copy, but i'm not as excited for it as I am for U3.
    The Rocksteady games are doing a huge fan service for Batman AA and Batman AC, which is part of the great success of it, the other being the gameplay and design. Fans of the series will love the games more than anyone else, and will appreciate the fact that a good Batman has been made. But those who don't know Bruce Wayne from Alfred will still enjoy it for the latter part I mentioned above. Rocksteady did the surprising yet amazing feat of making a game that is not only an amazing 'for the fans' game, but also a great game in that of itself when the fan service is shedded. I'm with you @MajorDSymthe about U3. I will go absolutely crazy for that. The singleplayer, the multiplayer, everything about it will astound me. Nate, Elena, and Sully are all real to me(sorry Chloe), and I care for them as If they are close friends. And no I don't need mental help. It just goes to show NaughtyDog's prowess. ;-)
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Really looking forward to playing "Goldeneye: Reloaded"! It has less than a month now before it's released. It's kind of sad this game is getting some more attention. Sure it won't be the best game this year but I'm sure it will be great. The last time we had a good FPS Bond game was years ago when "Nightfire" came out; I'm sure this one will be the next.
    IGN has a detailed preview of the game here
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1199634p1.html
    There seems to be some real improvements over the Wii version. Good news! I look forward to getting this before Christmas.
    They added a new multiplayer trailer on there as well! Looks great!! That moonraker laser has my name on it :)
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Seems IGN broke the embargo on the GoldenEye event held yesterday. Coverage shouldn't be out until tomorrow.
    It seems I have two games on my plate before the year is over. This and aaaah,,,, Uncharted 3. In my heart I know I can't skip neither of these. Batman I can skip.

Bond is just Bond and, well, Uncharted is all the best elements from Tomb Raider, Bond and Indiana Jones all combined into one exiting blockbuster package.

Batman I can skip.
    :O BLASPHEMY MY GOOD SIR!!! :O
    But if it had 60's Adam West Batman in it and more zany storyline, then, well then my good sir I would reconsider. But in this case I'll have to wait until 2012.
    edited October 2011 Posts: 13,350
    The PS3/XBox verison has Goldfinger and Drax! Cool. Plus is that Tee Hee I can see in the trailer in red?

That Moonraker laser will be fun to play around with once more. :-D

Dr. No
    Red Grant
    Rosa Klebb
    Goldfinger
    Oddjob
    Blofeld
    Kananga
    Tee Hee
    Baron Samedi
    Scaramanga
    Jaws
    Hugo Drax
    Max Zorin
    Goldeneye Reloaded doesn't impress me, and with Batman AC coming along with my future love mate in holy matrimony, Uncharted 3, this Activision cashcow can wait. I see no need to play such a thing when two utter masterpieces hang in the future.
    There's no doubt GoldenEye won't sell as well as some of the other titles out this year but it should still be a very good scoring game with the best reviews for Bond on the two main platforms for a long time.
    There's no doubt GoldenEye won't sell as well as some of the other titles out this year but it should still be a very good scoring game with the best reviews for Bond on the two main platforms for a long time.
    Activision were stupid enough to put the release date for Goldeneye Reloaded on November 1st, the same day as my future love(look two posts up to read my Uncharted love story proclamation). I'm reciting my vows as we speak. You're all invited.
    :-D
  • cod 8 is being released in november. so dont expect the online mode to be packed.

to be honest i couldnt care less about goldeneye. iv played it twice im not gonna play it again because of HD and some other new game mode.

especially when uncharted 3, cod 8, batman arkham city, and of course

ASSASINS CREED REVELATIONS are coming out. im sorry but im gonna be blowing my cash on AC before i buy anything else, goldeneye is bottom of my list at the moment.
    IGN has a detailed preview of the game here
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1199634p1.html
    Wow! Thanks for linking us that! I'm now way more excited to play this game.
    The PS3/XBox verison has Goldfinger and Drax! Cool.
    I thought Drax was PS3 exclusive when you get the SE?