New members - introduce yourself

1858688909197

Comments

  • NeverOnTheFirmsTimeNeverOnTheFirmsTime A plane tree'd square off the Kings Road
    Posts: 34
    Benny wrote: »
    Welcome aboard to our new members @Daniel316 , @Gustav_Trevelyan and @NeverOnTheFirmsTime hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do. You'll find it's a great place for like minded Bond fans, with something for everyone.
    Cheers!
  • Posts: 9
    Just joined, not sure if I’m in the right place, but here’s my introduction; I’m a university student from Wellington, NZ, and an aspiring writer and amateur photographer/filmmaker. I’ve been a Bond fan since I was about eight-years old (more than half my life basically). Favourite Bond actor would have to be Timothy Dalton, and Licence To Kill, my favourite Bond film. I’m majoring in English Literature at the moment, so the literary canon is a special point of interest (favourite novel would have to be Casino Royale). I look forward to many insightful discussions.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Posts: 13,384
    Welcome @LiamHC, two great choices for Actor and Movie.
  • Posts: 4,805
    LiamHC wrote: »
    Just joined, not sure if I’m in the right place, but here’s my introduction; I’m a university student from Wellington, NZ, and an aspiring writer and amateur photographer/filmmaker. I’ve been a Bond fan since I was about eight-years old (more than half my life basically). Favourite Bond actor would have to be Timothy Dalton, and Licence To Kill, my favourite Bond film. I’m majoring in English Literature at the moment, so the literary canon is a special point of interest (favourite novel would have to be Casino Royale). I look forward to many insightful discussions.

    Welcome Liam
    Good to have another Dalton fan!
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited August 2019 Posts: 2,541
    Welcome to all the new members , enjoy your time here ;)
  • Posts: 19,339
    Welcome aboard @LiamHC !!
  • Posts: 9
    @Thunderpussy @Mathis1 @Resurrection @barryt007 Thanks for the warm welcome.
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    edited August 2019 Posts: 2,715
    A fellow Kiwi and Dalton fan - Welcome @LiamHC
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Posts: 2,769
    LiamHC wrote: »
    Favourite Bond actor would have to be Timothy Dalton, and Licence To Kill, my favourite Bond film.

    You're in the right place. Welcome!
  • Agent7777Agent7777 England
    Posts: 37
    Hello there, another newbie here! I've been a Bond fan since I can remember, my first film at the cinema was Goldeneye. My favourite films include Goldfinger, The Spy Who Loved Me, Licence To Kill, Tomorrow Never Dies and Casino Royale. Also love the books which I've really got into in the past few years. Currently hoovering up any scrap of information about Bond 25, roll on April 2020. It's great to be here among other fans. Cheers!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger @!#¤%^§
    Posts: 43,559
    Welcome, Englishman!
  • Posts: 19,339
    Agent7777 wrote: »
    Hello there, another newbie here! I've been a Bond fan since I can remember, my first film at the cinema was Goldeneye. My favourite films include Goldfinger, The Spy Who Loved Me, Licence To Kill, Tomorrow Never Dies and Casino Royale. Also love the books which I've really got into in the past few years. Currently hoovering up any scrap of information about Bond 25, roll on April 2020. It's great to be here among other fans. Cheers!

    Great film choices @Agent7777 x welcome aboard !!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Posts: 2,769
    Welcome, fellow Agent!
  • Agent7777Agent7777 England
    Posts: 37
    @Thunderfinger @barryt007 @Agent_99 Thank you all for the warm welcome!
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Posts: 2,541
    Welcome newbie ;)
  • DragonpolDragonpol Writer @ http://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 15,393
    Agent7777 wrote: »
    Hello there, another newbie here! I've been a Bond fan since I can remember, my first film at the cinema was Goldeneye. My favourite films include Goldfinger, The Spy Who Loved Me, Licence To Kill, Tomorrow Never Dies and Casino Royale. Also love the books which I've really got into in the past few years. Currently hoovering up any scrap of information about Bond 25, roll on April 2020. It's great to be here among other fans. Cheers!

    7777 welcomes to you, @Agent7777! I hope you enjoy your time here!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger @!#¤%^§
    Posts: 43,559
    How do you pronounce your name?

    Seventy-seven seventy-seven?

    Seven thousand seven hundred and seventy-seven?

    Seven seven seven seven?

    Or quadruple seven?
  • Posts: 12,349
    Welcome to the firm Agent7777!!!!!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2019 Posts: 12,035
    Welcome, @Agent7777 - Great selections of films there! Sadly I just missed GE at the cinemas.

    How do you pronounce your name?

    Here, you must say it the poker way:

    "Two pair."
  • BennyBenny Classified Administrator, Moderator
    Posts: 12,377
    Welcome aboard @Agent7777
    A fine list of favourites to be sure. Hope you enjoy your time here.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe JenaMaloneforBond.comModerator
    Posts: 12,472
    Welcome to MI6 Community @Agent7777 & @LiamHC.
  • Agent7777Agent7777 England
    Posts: 37
  • Agent7777Agent7777 England
    Posts: 37
    How do you pronounce your name?

    Seventy-seven seventy-seven?

    Seven thousand seven hundred and seventy-seven?

    Seven seven seven seven?

    Or quadruple seven?

    Feel free to call me Quad Seven...
  • DragonpolDragonpol Writer @ http://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 15,393
    Agent7777 wrote: »
    How do you pronounce your name?

    Seventy-seven seventy-seven?

    Seven thousand seven hundred and seventy-seven?

    Seven seven seven seven?

    Or quadruple seven?

    Feel free to call me Quad Seven...

    @Agent7777 - I take it your username is a reference to the Fleming YOLT novel where Bond goes under the 7777 number (if I'm remembering correctly)?
  • Agent7777Agent7777 England
    Posts: 37
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Agent7777 wrote: »
    How do you pronounce your name?

    Seventy-seven seventy-seven?

    Seven thousand seven hundred and seventy-seven?

    Seven seven seven seven?

    Or quadruple seven?

    Feel free to call me Quad Seven...

    @Agent7777 - I take it your username is a reference to the Fleming YOLT novel where Bond goes under the 7777 number (if I'm remembering correctly)?

    Spot on @Dragonpol , wondered how long before someone would mention it. 10 out of 10 for observation ;)
  • DragonpolDragonpol Writer @ http://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 15,393
    Agent7777 wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Agent7777 wrote: »
    How do you pronounce your name?

    Seventy-seven seventy-seven?

    Seven thousand seven hundred and seventy-seven?

    Seven seven seven seven?

    Or quadruple seven?

    Feel free to call me Quad Seven...

    @Agent7777 - I take it your username is a reference to the Fleming YOLT novel where Bond goes under the 7777 number (if I'm remembering correctly)?

    Spot on @Dragonpol , wondered how long before someone would mention it. 10 out of 10 for observation ;)

    In that case I'm happy to have noticed it! YOLT is one of my favourite Fleming James Bond novels. You'll soon see that I'm most into the literary side of Bond on this community. :)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Posts: 13,384
    It's a book, I've only read twice.
  • DragonpolDragonpol Writer @ http://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 15,393
    It's a book, I've only read twice.

    Twice is the only way to read.
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    Posts: 2,715
    Darling...I give you very best book
  • Posts: 19,339
    Phubook ?
Sign In or Register to comment.