Brosnan's best villians ?

13»

Comments

• If you want to see Pryce in a good movie performance, check out 'Brazil' or 'Ronin'. James Bond is not it. Poor (Carver) character, in an overall poor film I'm afraid

Only Trevelyan, Renard, possibly Ourumov, deserve Brosnan Bond best villain recognition. I'd maybe even include Graves in there of all things
    BAIN123 wrote:
    Pierce had played baddies prior to GE and was actually pretty good. I'm sure he could have done it.

As for Bean playing Bond...possibly. Eventhough he does have a rather uncouth, working class manner about him like Daniel Craig. Not sure if Fleming would have picked him tbh.

Bond was an archetype of the old fashioned sophisticated English gentleman with a cold hardened look in his eyes. The first part doesn't apply to Bean.

Nah i cant imagine Sean bean as James Bond....

he Would be dead after the first film :P
    002 wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:
    Pierce had played baddies prior to GE and was actually pretty good. I'm sure he could have done it.

As for Bean playing Bond...possibly. Eventhough he does have a rather uncouth, working class manner about him like Daniel Craig. Not sure if Fleming would have picked him tbh.

Bond was an archetype of the old fashioned sophisticated English gentleman with a cold hardened look in his eyes. The first part doesn't apply to Bean.

Nah i cant imagine Sean bean as James Bond....

he Would be dead after the first film :P

Yep, probably ;)
  • AliAli
    No-one's mentioned Halle Berry's acting. That was the personification of evil and Brosnan was hopelessly outmatched.
  • Benny wrote:
    Benny wrote:
    1.Alec Trevelyn/006
    2.Renard
    3.Gustav Graves
    4.Eliot Carver
    5.Xenia Onatopp
    6.Stamper
    7..General Arkadly Ourumov
    8.Zoe
    9.Elektra King
    10.Dr. Kauffman
    11.Mr. Kill
    12.Miranda Frost
    13.Brois Grishenko
    14.Defense Minister Mishken
    15.Cigar Girl
    16.Davidov

Who is Zoe?
    And Mishkin isn't a villain. He's the defence minister.

You don't know who Zoe is??? Zoe (Rick Yune) was the main Bond Henchman in Die Another Day & technically Mishkin is a Bond villian. And I know he is Defense Minister. Hence the reason I wrote that before his first name. LOL!

You mean Zao.
    I don't consider Mishkin a Bond villain. He is merely lead to believe Bond is an enemy of Russia. Duped by Ouromov, and ultimately murdered by the corrupt General.
    http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/villains/index.php3

You can see the full list of Mi6 Villains and Henchmen in the link above.

;)

Ok I spell his name What's the big deal? And Mishkin is a Bond villian, but I won't argue with you because it would be pointless.
    Main Villains

1. Alec Trevelyan
    2. Elliot Carver
    3. Elektra King
    4. Gustav Graves

Henchmen

1. General Ourumov
    2. Xenia Onatopp
    3. Renard
    4. Boris Grishenko
    5. Stamper
    6. Miranda Frost