Sorry kids. No Raven game this year.

13»

Comments

• JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Two games next year.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited November 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Two games next year.
    If so, this could really work or really backfire. I'm skeptical on how this turns out.
    I'm happy about getting two games. But I wonder how the general public will react. I assume one will be the Raven game and one will be Skyfall. I also hope Activision plans on releasing these seperatly and not at the same time
    If we get one next Summer, we should have an announcement early next year...
    If Raven is working on the original Bond game. I'm very interested who is working on Skyfall. It most likely won't be Treyarch again because they are now a COD only studio.

From Activisions owned studios I'd have to guess Vicarious Visions (not my favorite devolper) is working on Skyfall. They haven't released a game in a while and they have a few projects that they haven't announced yet
    Have Vicarious Visions released anything good in the past?
    I enjoyed Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 but not as much as the first one (made by Raven). Thats really the only ps3/xbox game they devolped. They mostly handle ports to portable systems or wii
    Unless they're doing the Wii version of the Xbox/PS3 game that's being developed.
    Two games next year.
    is this official I mean you would know that would be so cool!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I wonder if Infinity Ward could something non-CoD-like... hhhmm... Maybe Sledgehammer could take some time out of their "busy" schedule to make a Bond game.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Hey, what about High Noon Studios? They (according to the Wikipedia article) worked on Blood Stone's PC conversion, so they've got some experience with Bond games.
    They're currently working on another transformers game so im not sure. Another option is to hire Eurocom again
    Good as Eurocom is, I hope they don't come to rely on them. That could end up reducing the quality of future games.