Sorry kids. No Raven game this year.

Comments

@bondboy007: Same here! I felt like I got the Wii for nothing...
  • do_me_nicelydo_me_nicely Banned
    @Creasy and @00Beast, you both seem like big Batman fans like me. Here is a link to the Comic Con panel for Arkham City featuring Kevin, Mark, Dini, and QoS's own Stana Katic! It has great coverage, and I was actually able to concentrate and absorb the news. It was hard. You can see why:
    :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X
    She is in the Castle :-D
    She is in BatMan ? Where ?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    No, Stana isn't in a castle, she plays Kate Beckett on Castle. And she will be playing Talia Al Ghul(the voice of) in Batman Arkham City.
    edited August 2011 Posts: 106
    That be what I said . Do you like her for Talia al Gul , or Marion Cotilard better ?^ I like her b-(
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    That be what I said . Do you like her for Talia al Gul , or Marion Cotilard better ?^ I like her b-(
    No, that's what you tried to say. And Stana pounds Marion.
    edited August 2011 Posts: 106
    Like this b-( b-(
    She should of been in for QOS video-game , do you think ?
    No! Stana only played a Canadian girl for fifty seconds.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @0Brady, I just could not get into it, for some reason. The monotony got to me quickly.
    What are you referring to @Creasy?
    Also @Creasy, why didn't you tell me I forgot to post the Arkham City link for you and @00Beast. Here it is, sorry:

It looks VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY promising.
    Personally, I thought the QoS tie-in was fun. The MP was very, very addictive. Got it over Christmas and spent my days playing it as much as I could.
    I'm with you @Creasy. I enjoyed QoS and even Blood Stone on the PS3. I'm a sucker for anything Bond. I wish I would have caught it on the high, because a lot of the community is dead now, and only MI6 v.s. Quantum and Team Conflict get played anymore. Any other modes and you sit for minutes on end waiting for more players. I also hate the overpowered shotguns. The game would be much more enjoyable if the shotguns were less powerful. Now the only weapon used by most of the people I play is the shotgun. It takes the fun out of it. Blood Stone entertained me though the plot was shaky, but the MP was so horrible. I can even admit that, and that's tough. I am looking forward to Goldeneye Reloaded in both SP and MP. I'll go into It positively though FPS aren't my thing. For those here that own a PS3, I hope I run into some of you online.

@0Brady, sorry. I was out last night at the movies, and didn't get a chance to reply to this thread because it was getting more and more pushed down. I was talking about LA Noire.

Thanks for the Arkham City link!

Yeah, they were both enjoyable. QoS was very fun, kind of like a Call of Duty: Bond for the 21st Century FPS age. Blood Stone wasn't too bad, just felt really clunky and forced at certain parts. The MP on it was entertaining, I was pretty surprised. But back to your previous point, yes, the shotguns on QoS were way overpowered. I saw someone ask on a Modern Warfare 3 forum why games don't have realistic shotguns, and that's exactly why: balance. If you did, people would run around with suppressed Hutchinson A4's all day and snipe with one shot, like they do on QoS.

I have a PS3, you may catch me on a lot this fall, playing SP or MP games: Deus Ex, Dead Island, Skyrim, BF3, MW3 (maybe), Arkham City, and Saint's Row: The Third. My PSN: ManOnFire47
    @0Brady, sorry. I was out last night at the movies, and didn't get a chance to reply to this thread because it was getting more and more pushed down. I was talking about LA Noire.

Thanks for the Arkham City link!

Yeah, they were both enjoyable. QoS was very fun, kind of like a Call of Duty: Bond for the 21st Century FPS age. Blood Stone wasn't too bad, just felt really clunky and forced at certain parts. The MP on it was entertaining, I was pretty surprised. But back to your previous point, yes, the shotguns on QoS were way overpowered. I saw someone ask on a Modern Warfare 3 forum why games don't have realistic shotguns, and that's exactly why: balance. If you did, people would run around with suppressed Hutchinson A4's all day and snipe with one shot, like they do on QoS.

I have a PS3, you may catch me on a lot this fall, playing SP or MP games: Deus Ex, Dead Island, Skyrim, BF3, MW3 (maybe), Arkham City, and Saint's Row: The Third. My PSN: ManOnFire47
    If you're planning on getting Goldeneye Reloaded i'll definitely see you there.
    Absolutely, @0Brady. I'll be checking that out the first chance I get.
    me 2
    Alright, @Risico! Hope to see you there friend!
    Sounds good! The more, the merrier.
    To be honest i never got Xbox live yet i plan on getting it for christmas if so Creasey and others I'll be more then happy to play QOS Blood Stone or Goldeneye with all of you.
    I don't have Xbox Live. Sorry, @Risico007! I got tired of Microsoft's BS and the $60 I had to pay a year for the online service. PS3 was the way to go for me.
    To be honest i never got Xbox live yet i plan on getting it for christmas if so Creasey and others I'll be more then happy to play QOS Blood Stone or Goldeneye with all of you.
    I'm a PS3 guy too @Risico. That's one of the major things that bugs me about the last few gaming generations. Why can't Sony and Microsoft put aside their differences along with each property's fanboys, and join for compatibility online. So that no matter what system you had you could play with owners of PS3s and 360s. That's too much to ask though.
    Wouldn't that be amazing, @0Brady? Another thing that sucks about the PS3 vs. 360 battle is that they each have their own unique things, along with their own exclusive titles. There's a PC-port of an RPG called 'The Witcher 2' coming to Xbox 360 - looks amazing, and I'll never get to play it. The 360 also has more features (yet less home page customization), private chat, and the ability to listen to your iPod/Zune while you game. The PS3 lacks all of these, and it's something I most certainly would have debated before trading in my 360 and picking up a PS3. Still, in the end, I enjoy gaming online for free, because I know if I go a few weeks without doing so, I won't feel like I'm wasting money.
    Wouldn't that be amazing, @0Brady? Another thing that sucks about the PS3 vs. 360 battle is that they each have their own unique things, along with their own exclusive titles. There's a PC-port of an RPG called 'The Witcher 2' coming to Xbox 360 - looks amazing, and I'll never get to play it. The 360 also has more features (yet less home page customization), private chat, and the ability to listen to your iPod/Zune while you game. The PS3 lacks all of these, and it's something I most certainly would have debated before trading in my 360 and picking up a PS3. Still, in the end, I enjoy gaming online for free, because I know if I go a few weeks without doing so, I won't feel like I'm wasting money.
    I'm with you on that front. I'll get Goldeneye, then Batman AC, then Uncharted 3 and I won't be getting anymore games for quite a while. Nothing coming after that excites my interest.
    I'll get a bunch of games. My wallet will be taking a beating.
    Why do I have the sinking feeling that -if not this year- next year we're going to have two major Bond games? Raven Bond and Bond 23 as major video games on PS3/360/PC?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/007:_Blood_Stone#Sequel
    Well @JamesBond, next year is the biggest year ever for Bond, the big 50. Who knows what the year will bring in releases. It'll be crazy whatever it is. I never considered a Bond game based on Bond 23. I don't know why I didn't think of it and it is indeed likely of Activision to be working on something of the sort. As far as the Raven Software title goes, it may be finished and released after Goldeneye Reloaded hits shelves and has its run. We'll just have to wait for more news.
    I'm really hoping for a SkyFall game. I want it to be exact as well... The story of QoS (game) was just too construed.
    im of two minds of this while it could be fun the raven game looked brilliant
    im of two minds of this while it could be fun the raven game looked brilliant
    That it did. :-(
    It would be super cool if they'd give us a Raven original title and a movie tie-in. The only issue I could see with that would be quality.
    True it would be tough but if say Eurocom did the tie in (FPS following the film story line to a tee third person cover take downs etc) and Raven did their game (original tps )

it might be great Hell would make up for the lack of spy games this year.

Colonel sun (raven's spy game) in April/May
    Skyfall the video game (Eurocom) November. I could see both being a hit provided both companies work on making the best bond possible.

Heck we all know we'd buy both lol