I've never noticed that before...

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    There's a lot of subtle nudity in the series, like the Playboy magazine that Lazenby is reading in OHMSS, or the quick flash we get when Bond strips the bikini off of the girl and chokes her with it in the PTS of DAF.

I just noticed last night (and it really made me laugh) that Bond checks out Wade's outfit when they're on the ship in TND (as soon as Bond hands over the missing encoder) and shakes his head a few times and looks away, totally disgusted that he's decked out in vacation garb while he's on a military ship. Love it!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    No wonder he didn't say goodbye. =))
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    And what from TSWLM did you notice?
  • edited August 2015 Posts: 14,816
    Anybody else noticed the opening notes of The Avengers music in the fight against Grischka in Octopussy?
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    There's a lot of subtle nudity in the series, like the Playboy magazine that Lazenby is reading in OHMSS, or the quick flash we get when Bond strips the bikini off of the girl and chokes her with it in the PTS of DAF.

I just noticed last night (and it really made me laugh) that Bond checks out Wade's outfit when they're on the ship in TND (as soon as Bond hands over the missing encoder) and shakes his head a few times and looks away, totally disgusted that he's decked out in vacation garb while he's on a military ship. Love it!

Or near the beginning of TSWLM when a sailor is walking down a passageway. If yuo have widescreen you can clearly see some nude pictures on the sides.
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    In Tomorrow Never Dies, I noticed a jaguar in the background of Q giving bond his BMW...
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    As Bond drops his kilt in Ruby Bartlett's room you can clearly see her nipple. Sorry to be rude, just saying.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Plenty of " Nipple intrusion " all through the series. ;)
    Their cup runneth over, so to speak.
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    Scarpine has a scar
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2015 Posts: 13,896
    Spotted this a day or two ago- When Bond writes on the photo of Tania, if we have a look to the bottom left on Moneypenny's desk, we can see a piece of paper with what seems to have 'from Russia' written on it in similar handwriting, and on the same angle. I'm guessing it was for Sean to practice the writing for the scene, but they accidentally left it in the frame.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/668/20796455711_49694530fa_o.png
    I'll have to keep an eye out for that, never noticed before.
    edited August 2015 Posts: 13,896
    I've spotted a few interesting things while looking for props to make. Have a look at Holly's plane ticket to Rio for example. On the ticket, in French, the text says 'billet de passage et bulletin de bagages.' Then underneath it is the translation in English, 'Passenger ticket and bagage check'. The prop makers have left out the second 'g' in 'baggage' for the English translation. It also looks like the French 'et' reads 'at'. I'm in the process of making this prop, and am still deciding whether to keep the typo/s for added screen accuracy. What do you guys think?

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5731/20605484040_7128033c42_o.png
    Amazing " what sharp little eyes you've got " ;)
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    QBranch wrote: »
    Spotted this a day or two ago- When Bond writes on the photo of Tania, if we have a look to the bottom left on Moneypenny's desk, we can see a piece of paper with what seems to have 'from Russia' written on it in similar handwriting, and on the same angle. I'm guessing it was for Sean to practice the writing for the scene, but they accidentally left it in the frame.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/668/20796455711_49694530fa_o.png

The hand in close-up is actually director Terrence Young's not Connery's.
    The hand in close-up is actually director Terrence Young's not Connery's.
    I'm not sure whose hand is holding the Sharper Image card/lockpick in AVTAK, but it is definitely not Roger's- the fingernails are way too short!
    Birdleson wrote: »
    In NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN, after Domino realizes that Bond was not an actual masseuse, the camera zooms in on her face, and for the first time I noticed that the annoying song in the background is saying "Domino". Is that just common knowledge to everyone else when I just was oblivious?
    Never picked up on that before. Perhaps that may be a reason to watch NSNAA. I'm kidding, I actually quite enjoy that film.
    Goldfinger tries to instill confidence in the mobsters- and at the precise moment he claims his plan is foolproof, the shot cuts to the one critical element he overl007ked, hiding underneath/inside the scale model. Just another case of neat editing, is all.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 5,745
    In the beginning of Thunderball, Bond almost runs into the camera when scrambling into the DB5.
  • AntiLocqueBrakesAntiLocqueBrakes The edge
    Good stuff, guys. You see what no else can see.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited September 2015 Posts: 15,690
    I noticed in GF when Leiter chases Oddjob during the car chase, Leiter's driver misses a (right) turn off the big road. The driver stops, goes backwards and continues on - but there are no cars anywhere or any wall blocking the road, so why couldn't he just continue turning instead of wasting precious time? There was nothing blocking the turn radius of his car.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO

And now we're breaking free!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

I see what you did there - very clever! ;)
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    in TND, when Bond and Wai Lin have been captured and their in the helicopter on their way to Carver's building in Saigon - Bond says "Another Carver building... If I didn't know better I'd say he's developed an oedipus complex." ..... for years, for some reason, instead of oedipus complex, I thought Bond said "a net of his complex" lol - i guess it made sense at the time when i first thought i heard it, because i was like 'well, he does seem to have buildings everywhere - sort of like a net.' lol.
  • I thought he said "edifice complex" as a play on Oedipus Complex
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    I thought he said "edifice complex" as a play on Oedipus Complex

christ have i heard it wrong twice now????

mindblown_zpsulgchy9g.gif

• TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    Yes it is "edifice complex"
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Yes, it's a play on words or so I take it.
  • OnlyManWhoCanOnlyManWhoCan Greater London
    That is a terrible pun!
    That is a terrible pun!

One of the worst.
    I feel the scriptwriters could " Rise to the challenge " ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    DrGorner wrote: »
    I feel the scriptwriters could " Rise to the challenge " ;)
    They have an orifice complex.