Brosnan.. World Is Not Enough..

Is it Brosnan to Bullion in that release, just sounds familiar

'After you', 'No, You First - I insist'

before he meets Valentin Zukofsky etc

While that is extremely close,

and may be true (I'm not sure)...

Its not what I had in mind ;)
    I don't know, I don't know what it is, I thought that was it

I'm adamant that it's one of Brosnan's though, just hit a brick wall now with this

Damn it - let me have another go (think I got it now)

Is it Brosnan on the armored train to Trevelyan in Goldeneye (Onatopp was the second)
    yes. over to you.
    I'll give myself a pat on the back for that, took me a while to realize who, or what it was

'You're too late Bond'

nice and easy peasy, no difficulties etc
    I'll give myself a pat on the back for that, took me a while to realize who, or what it was

'You're too late Bond'

nice and easy peasy, no difficulties etc

The Liparus captain to Bond after he and the soldiers destroy the control room.
    Well only one answer, but it was enough

It was that very scene in The Spy Who Loved Me, thought that was quite tough actually

Beast continue..
    Well only one answer, but it was enough

It was that very scene in The Spy Who Loved Me, thought that was quite tough actually

Beast continue..

Many thanks Baltimore!

"As you wish."
    Kamal Khan to Octopussy in OP ?
    Vader to Grand Moff Tarkin! Wait a minute...
    Is it Max Zorin in A View to a Kill on board the air blimp - one of the other guys wants to 'drop out' etc ?
    0013 wrote:
    Actually it is probably Boba Fett to Vader...

"No disintegrations!"
    "As you wish."
    8-X
    SJK91 wrote:
    0013 wrote:

"No disintegrations!"
    "As you wish."
    8-X

Yes but also Ep IV:
    "Vader, release him!"
    "As you wish."
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    SJK91 wrote:
    0013 wrote:

"No disintegrations!"
    "As you wish."
    8-X

Star Wars characters? We don't need their scum in this thread.

;)

Nah, not at all - love The 'Wars. Indeed, check out my profile's 'Activity' for the proof... :p
    I was hunting high and low for a copy of A View to a Kill earlier and it just eluded me but I'm 95 per cent certain I have the right answer, I just wanted to verify but am adamant that it was Zorin in that release in the scene specified, Mr Beast can confirm next time on, but - quietly confident. (I like these quote things and just wanted to keep things moving etc)
    Is it Max Zorin in A View to a Kill on board the air blimp - one of the other guys wants to 'drop out' etc ?

Sorry for not getting around to this, I apologize! Yes indeed Baltimore, you've got it spot on.
    At the exact same time as I logged in?!

Damn eerie...

I was just about to say - Beast, get on with it.. ; - )
    At the exact same time as I logged in?!

Damn eerie...

I was just about to say - Beast, get on with it.. ; - )

Hahaha, yeah, this trip to Florida has thrown me off on the time. Sorry for the big delay, I almost forgot to make my routine forum run!
    better get this moving..

next quote is -

'We'll be in touch"

someone will know this
    Well this is a dead end so we'll call it a night

I thought this was fairly straightforward ?

Someone - Somewhere - Knows

(I may well have given a big clue in recent responses)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    This quote sounds like something someone would tell Bond before he departs on assignment. Am I right?

That's all I have, for now.
  • Is it the Home Secretary to M in Thunderball, telling him "We'll keep you in touch from Number 10" ??
    Felix to Bond in Dr. No, talking about him and Quarrel keeping in touch while Bond is away doing his detective work?
    All the last responses are incorrect, I thought at the time either someone would know this straight away or there could be a bit of a struggle, it seems like the latter

A character in a Bond release said 'We'll be In Touch', genuinely surprised this hasn't been swallowed up by now
    Felix to 007 in Thunderball? Perhaps in the scene when they're looking at the photograph Bond took of the Disco Volante underwater?
    I was just about to call the pallbearers on this one..

No, Beast, that is also incorrect

That way well have happened in Thunderball as I haven't seen it in eons, but it's not the example I have in mind, and probably not the exact words either i.e. We'll be in Touch, but thanks for replying and all
    @Baltimore_007: No problem! And I'll keep 'em coming so long as I have a good guess! How about Felix to Bond and Willard Whyte at the Whyte House penthouse? I'm sure it's one of Felix's lines, it has to be!
    As Mr Seagal said on a recent viewing - 'nothing could be further from the truth'

I wish more people would participate in these things, and that damn 'Guess the character' needs finalizing, but it seems we've reached a dead end on that, I have no idea who it can be, and no additional clues have been put forth etc ?

These are probably two of my favorite things on MI6 pages
    As Mr Seagal said on a recent viewing - 'nothing could be further from the truth'

I wish more people would participate in these things, and that damn 'Guess the character' needs finalizing, but it seems we've reached a dead end on that, I have no idea who it can be, and no additional clues have been put forth etc ?

These are probably two of my favorite things on MI6 pages

Same here, it's simply a shame that the other members won't participate. Because of the lack of participation, threads like this and the Guess the Character end up lost back in the jungle of older pages and might as well be forgotten about!
    It seems people want to just discuss Bond rather than participate in Trivia questions and all, but fair enough if that's what they want, but I find them quite fun

Also the caption contests can be entertaining too, everybody wants to win those

Incidentally, there's a Trivia questions thing in archives somewhere, I'm sure I got correct, but the guy who set the last question seems to have taken a vacation to Neptune or something? We can't very well carry on without him etc

In any event, this will have to do for this night :-<