"Name That Quote"

Comments

*bump*
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    I think Bond says it in Spectre but not 100% sure. I can now picture Craig.
    I think Bond says it in Spectre but not 100% sure. I can now picture Craig.

So close........................but when and to who ? ;)

• Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    To Tanner when walking into Qs lab?
    To Tanner when walking into Qs lab?

Bravo !!

Over to you ...

Sheriff??
    Sheriff??

DAF during the car chase in Vegas ?

Sure is.

We need to get more people involved. If it's just the two of us it'll get old fast
    Sure is.

We need to get more people involved. If it's just the two of us it'll get old fast

There used to be lots but recently its died off big time for some reason.

I will open the floor up again and see what happens,or this thread will just have to retire,alas.

Anyone out there want to have a go ?

• j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    OK, I skipped my turn a while ago, so might as well...

"Would you come this way, please?"
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Bond to Flower Truck driver in FRWL
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    I'm not aware if that would fit, but it's not what I'm thinking of.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Mai Lee (sp?) to Bond on Pussy’s plane?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    GoldenGun wrote: »
    Mai Lee (sp?)
    Mei Lei
    Howe to Bond?
    Nope (neither).
    The lady in DN''s lair taking them to their quarters ?
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Ow Yes, that could be it.
    Afraid not.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Scaramanga. He was very polite.
    edited March 2018 Posts: 8,700
    But not the one. I'll give you people a generous hint: The quote is immediately preceded by the same person saying "Mr. Bond".

And I cannot entirely rule out that the person says "will" instead of "would [you come this way, please]". But I do know others understood it as quoted.
    Lest this ends up in oblivion: Any more guesses? Or would someone like more hints?
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Guard at the Clinic to Bond in SP...I'm not really good at this sort of thing. But I figured a bump might help things along.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    How about that hint, @j_w_pepper ?
    The preceding conversation involves the name of a card game.
    Goldfinger to Bond in GF.
    Nope.
    Good time for a hint I'd say. =))
    ANOTHER one...? OK, and "oops". I have to retract the earlier hint about the guy saying "Mr. Bond" right before the quote in question. He does say "Bond", however...but apparently not "Mr." Now, card game...and some other address instead of "Mr."...does that help in acquiring a licence to think?
    No takers yet? OK, I will reveal the location some time tomorrow unless someone has found it until then. But still someone else will have to pick the next one.