Fantastic 4 reboot? Anyone?

2»

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Murdock wrote: »
    I knew this film was going to be a turd just looking at it. :))
    I looked at the trailer and saw none of the charm from the other two admittedly imperfect but enjoyable flicks.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    chrisisall wrote: »
    I looked at the trailer and saw none of the charm from the other two admittedly imperfect but enjoyable flicks.

I saw the original Tim Story Fantastic 4 film and thought it was okay. I don't see why they had to reboot it...Well Chris Evans is Cap now so nevermind. :))

I saw the original Tim Story Fantastic 4 film and thought it was okay. I don't see why they had to reboot it...Well Chris Evans is Cap now so nevermind. :))
    Chris Evans got to be way funnier as Johnny Storm, but his Cap movies are effin' amazing.

Chris Evans got to be way funnier as Johnny Storm, but his Cap movies are effin' amazing.

Yeah he is the Best cap. :D

Chris Evans & Robert Downey Jr. are a Marvel blessing from the god of film-making.

Chris Evans & Robert Downey Jr. are a Marvel blessing from the god of film-making.

I think all of Marvel's casting choices have been perfect.

No doubt. Especially Black Widow.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I agree. Marvel's casting choices have been exquisite. I mean, RD Jr, who would have thought? This man was once a Hollywood pariah. Now he is THE Tony Stark! Evans as Cap? I've seen Brown and Sallanger; Evans does it right. After Bixby, Bana and Norton, Ruffalo does it right (okay, Bixby was fine). Jackson as Nick Fury? Great. (The Hoff as Fury? Not so much.) Scarlett as Black Widow, Hemsworth as Thor: splendid. Even the smaller parts (Happy, Pepper, Colson, Darcy, Hill, Falcon, ...) are all very well cast.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

No doubt. Especially Black Widow.

There were rumours she could get her own movie. I do hope so.
    Still not seen this reboot but have to be honest in saying i am not in a rush too either.