No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

Just heard from some credible sources. He's out.

'Credible Sources'. WikiLeaks? Your mum?
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Tea leaves
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Trust him...he just knows! :))
    DL0LC.jpg
    You do know that if Dan decides to carry on that you will be a laughing stock on here...its a brave comment to make when DC hasnt even started his interview..
    barryt007 wrote: »
    You do know that if Dan decides to carry on that you will be a laughing stock on here...its a brave comment to make when DC hasnt even started his interview..

what do you mean "will be a laughing stock"
    I know from reliable sources that Hillary will win the election.
    Damn I wish I could be here at 10. If I were Bill Bixby........this just might cause me to turn into The Hulk.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Shit.
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    What time zone is this event? It's almost 11 AM on the 8th here
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited October 2016 Posts: 1,756
    Daniel_278559_2301234.jpg
    It's in 2 hours 12 minutes from..........now.
    barryt007 wrote: »

what do you mean "will be a laughing stock"

Hmmm i see your point.

I'm watching River Of No Return to pass the time.
    I'm watching River Of No Return to pass the time.
    Good idea- maybe some Marilyn will relieve the stress.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    According to James Bond Suits on facebook- Daniel Craig has announced he's leaving the franchise. Yet, they don't list an actual source to this information.
    Link?
    Eastern standard time.
    jake24 wrote: »
    According to James Bond Suits on facebook- Daniel Craig has announced he's leaving the franchise. Yet, they don't list an actual source to this information.
    Link?

https://www.facebook.com/jamesbondsuits/
    Link?

Yes, but there's no damn source backing it up!

Even if it's true.....than good for them being right. But it's unfair to the real source of it. And it only shows that 'JamesBondSuits' wants the headline for page hits.
    Link?

Yes, but there's no damn source backing it up!

Even if it's true.....than good for them being right. But it's unfair to the real source of it. And it only shows that 'JamesBondSuits' wants the headline for page hits.
    It's pretty annoying.
    Come on Dan old buddy, don't let me down!
    TdmXNiOl.jpg
    Are we already entering the phase of denial in our state of mourning?
    There is no denial or confirmation of anything yet. The interview hasn't even started.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 11,119
    Are we already entering the phase of denial in our state of mourning?

Stop it man! This overdramatic posturing. That has nothing to do with it. If Craig quits, then so be it. I just want a source.
    Looks like Dan is already getting out while the going is good..makes sense and i cant blame him...anyway,i'm off to bed now, so hopefully my American cousins can let us Brits know as soon as poss.
    This truly worries the hell out of me.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    The forums at the moment:

:))
    The forums at the moment:

Couldn't have summed it up better myself!
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 2,598
    I woke up here in China, 8am Chinese time, thinking that the interview would have already happened. :)

I won't be surprised if he says: "we don't have a script or distributor yet. If we get a good script I may return" in other words, no definitive answer.

The thing is, and maybe I'm wrong, but if Craig planned to announce that he's stepped down for good, wouldn't Eon have made an official announcement? What happened when Brosnan was given the axe? Oh, it was him who announced it wasn't it? Not Eon. If this was the case, then my previous words were a load of garbage. Now that I think about it, maybe Eon just announce when they have a new actor but not when an actor has stepped down...

So, the interview will happen sometime between 10am and 11am Chinese time.
    Until Craig himself says he is done then he is still Bond