If Mr. White returns for future Bond films(Craig films or future films) who would play him?

13»

Comments

I've just looked over a lot of stuff from CR and QOS, and personally I think its rather criminal that Mr White may be completely scrapped as a character.

I know, I know, Jesper Christensen slagged off the films and said they were shit or whatever. But still its no excuse not to deal properly with who this guy is. Simply recast the part. White is too good a a character to leave on the scrapheap and the prods whether they like it or not have to deal with Quantum. Sf should be the Quantum gapyear a little like GF in the Connery films and now we should get back to exposing this organisation.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I've just looked over a lot of stuff from CR and QOS, and personally I think its rather criminal that Mr White may be completely scrapped as a character.

I know, I know, Jesper Christensen slagged off the films and said they were shit or whatever. But still its no excuse not to deal properly with who this guy is. Simply recast the part. White is too good a a character to leave on the scrapheap and the prods whether they like it or not have to deal with Quantum. Sf should be the Quantum gapyear a little like GF in the Connery films and now we should get back to exposing this organisation.

Jesper apologized a long time ago.
  • Bring Jesper back if he's willing and make him the main villain. That way, we can get to really know Mr Ehite and then cleanly kill him off so we can move on.
    I think their was a time that Ralph Fiennes could have played a great villianous Mr.White
    3-+ralph.jpg
    He sort of even looks like Jesper here.
    But, Jesper should return; his breif stint in QOS was for me a highlight of the film.
    We should petition the producers to get him back! If Quantum is back? Which i hope they are for Bond 24! Would just love to hear some news about a release schedule would be nice?
    Wasn't there a rumor that "Mr. White" is really just a ResDogs-style alias for Blofeld? Or was that just idle fan speculation?
    00Ed wrote:
    Wasn't there a rumor that "Mr. White" is really just a ResDogs-style alias for Blofeld? Or was that just idle fan speculation?

I think it was wild and groundless speculation.

Anyway, I want Mr. White back and Jesper in the role, if possible. And have him finally dispatched.
    I think their was a time that Ralph Fiennes could have played a great villianous Mr.White
    3-+ralph.jpg
    He sort of even looks like Jesper here.
    But, Jesper should return; his breif stint in QOS was for me a highlight of the film.

Fiennes should have played Blofeld...
    I am happy that Fiennes is M, he would have made a good Blofeld, but that would have been a bit of a predictable casting.