No Time to Die fan arts

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Very nice work.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    7ggg7msbuuh21.png
    7ggg7msbuuh21.png

Cool
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Neat poster. EON, pay attention.

Once again, the PPK didn't show up for the photo shoot. Would be a cool nod to FRWL for Bond to actually use the LP-53 in a future film.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    QBranch wrote: »
    Would be a cool nod to FRWL for Bond to actually use the LP-53 in a future film.
    Hunting birds? :D
    :P I realize it's an air pistol. It hasn't been seen in many films, it could double as a real gun or be modified like many other guns seen in the films.
    edited February 2019 Posts: 15,423
    It'd make a great grappling-hook pistol.
    Yep, that's the first one I thought of, the GE piton made from a paintball gun.
    Missed opportunity. It should've been used in GE.
    Speaking of missed opportunities, there was both a harpoon and grappling gun made for Spectre, but sadly, neither were seen in the film. :(
    edited February 2019 Posts: 2,630
    8egbp9gm28i21.png
    3m14iitng6i21.png

needs a title but not bad not bad at all
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    SnH1nJt.png
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Love it!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Great work @marketto007 :)

I'd really like to see the gunbarrel motif return in the marketting campaign for Bond 25. It was quite unfortunate that the Spectre poster gave so much attention to an aspect of the film that was small and bared hardly any significance - the Day of the Dead costume. It pays more to the mess that was Spectre's pre-production, giving off the idea that they didn't know what was important by slapping that costume shot in.
    Denbigh wrote: »

I'd really like to see the gunbarrel motif return in the marketting campaign for Bond 25. It was quite unfortunate that the Spectre poster gave so much attention to an aspect of the film that was small and bared hardly any significance - the Day of the Dead costume. It pays more to the mess that was Spectre's pre-production, giving off the idea that they didn't know what was important by slapping that costume shot in.
    SP had an abysmal poster campaign. I reckon the marketing will differ this time with Universal distributing.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2019 Posts: 5,869
    jake24 wrote: »

SP had an abysmal poster campaign. I reckon the marketing will differ this time with Universal distributing.
    I can't wait to see it! I'd also like to see those motion posters return. I remember loving seeing them on the London underground. The cool way Raoul Silva turned around in his leather coat, and Severine looked up at you with those beautiful eyes.
    With many thanks to Marketto for his kind assistance.

xdk369vol1j21.png
    God I hope Craig’s final film is one of the short story titles will be disappointed if it is not

Also awesome poster @AgentJamesBond007 it is now my phone background
    Very impressive stuff chaps...I cant wait until we actually get the title !!
    barryt007 wrote: »

Hoping it actually is Risico
    Risico007 wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »

Hoping it actually is Risico

I could live with that for sure,yes !
    dd094vx-ec3bf61c-9c5b-43aa-88e3-d705e0a562c3.jpg
    A little creation I put together :D

Love it, @Denbigh. Well done.
    Risico appears to be winning on here atm ?
    SnH1nJt.png

That my friend is top drawer!!!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Univex wrote: »
    dd094vx-ec3bf61c-9c5b-43aa-88e3-d705e0a562c3.jpg
    A little creation I put together :D

Love it, @Denbigh. Well done.
    Thanks @Univex, appreciate it :)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thanks @RogueAgent.
    Thanks @RogueAgent.