Guess the title plot cast and anything else that might be released December 4th

in SPECTRE Posts: 9,767
A few days after my bday eon will have a photocall/press conference regarding bond 24 well we played this game for Skyfall I figure let's play it again Sam

Comments

• dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    How about, whoever gets closest to the actual title gets a prize? :P
    Why guess? What's the point?
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    Shatterhand.
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    I will guess the title has a word that starts with an L and an H.
    I predict that thy will announce exactly 9 actors in the press release but only 4 or 5 of them will attend the event. These 9 actors are: Daniel Craig, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw, Christoph Waltz, Léa Seydoux, Dave Bautista + 1 British actress and 1 male actor (two well known actors and people will be surprised by them joining the film). Rory Kinnear won't be announced but not because he won't appear in Bond 24. He won't be announced becasue his role will be very small and he is not famous enough.

The press release will also confirm all the main players behind the scene: Hoyte van Hoytema, Lee Smith, Jany Temime, Dennis Gassner, Chris Corbould, Alexander Witt and the composer (I predict Thomas Newman). They will announce the title too, which will be a two word title. The synopsis will be brief and vague.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender

The press release will also confirm all the main players behind the scene: Hoyte van Hoytema, Lee Smith, Jany Temime, Dennis Gassner, Chris Corbould, Alexander Witt and the composer (I predict Thomas Newman). They will announce the title too, which will be a two word title. The synopsis will be brief and vague.

Why do you think so?

• The press release that goes out in connection with the news conference, I'm guessing, will also confirm Neal Purvis and Robert Wade are among the writers.

Technically speaking, nothing about the script has been announced officially since the MGM CEO said on a November 2012 investor call that John Logan had been hired to write Bond 24 and Bond 25. Barbara Broccoli had denied it a few days earlier.

Since Baz Bamigboye reported the return of Purvis and Wade, it's been assumed it's true (given Bamigboye's track record on such matters). But nobody at Eon, MGM or Sony has verified.
    @dominicgreene It's just a guess and whishful thinking. I have always thought two word movie titles are the best.

@AlexanderWaverly Yes, the press release will definitely include Purwis & Wade. The question is: will it mention Logan? If not, it will mean none or very little of his script survived the rewrite.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 96
    I predict that thy will announce exactly 9 actors in the press release but only 4 or 5 of them will attend the event. These 9 actors are: Daniel Craig, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw, Christoph Waltz, Léa Seydoux, Dave Bautista + 1 British actress and 1 male actor (two well known actors and people will be surprised by them joining the film). Rory Kinnear won't be announced but not because he won't appear in Bond 24. He won't be announced becasue his role will be very small and he is not famous enough.

What do you think is the character of this "male actor"?
  • Title: I don't think any have been rumoured so it could be anything really. I think it'll be another original title though, not a Fleming one, which I'm happy about because apart from Risico, I think there aren't any good Fleming titles left. I wouldn't mind a title that came from Fleming though (like Shatterhand), but I'd be pissed off if they ever called a Bond film "The Hilderbrand Rarity".

Cast: Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz, Lea Seydoux, Bautista, everyone returning from SF and maybe they'll announce a few more new additions.

Plot: Bit early to say but I think it'll be another "personal" story. Mendes likes all the character drama stuff.
    GalaSilva wrote: »
    What do you think is the character of this "male actor"?

Either a local ally or the main villain.
  • @dominicgreene It's just a guess and whishful thinking. I have always thought two word movie titles are the best.

@AlexanderWaverly Yes, the press release will definitely include Purwis & Wade. The question is: will it mention Logan? If not, it will mean none or very little of his script survived the rewrite.

Good point. I suspect it will include Logan. But that's only a guess on my part. Something to watch for.
    a title with the word spectre in would be too obvious I guess
    You'd be pissed about "The Hildebrand Rarity"; the one that would make me eat a bullet is "007 in New York".
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
    I really hope they give us a good ally with a meaty enough role.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Die Gold
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    From The Shadows
    Or
    Among The Shadows