How does it end for 007?

1235»

Comments

I say one last hurrah for Bond, he comes out of retirement, because the fate of the civilised world depends on it. The drink, women and years of action packed adventures have taken their toll but he has enought in the tank to save the world one last time, going out in a union jack parachute shaped blaze of glory!
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    I think Bond might last till the 100th film then he gets shot like a gunbarrel or die in an explosion on his way from Switzerland to Berlin.( He grew up in Switzerland I think then moved to Scotland and went to Eton at the same time and was born in Berlin) So I think him and M or Felix Leiter will be in a fight on a plane from Switzerland to Berlin and Leiter or M accidently fire a gun which hits Bond in the arm and then makes him shoot the Driver which causes the plane to blow up. I made my own thread similar to this I thought I was in the zone there!
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Nah, the Bondfilms will sometime just end. And EoN stops doing the films. Then perhaps someone else picks up the right's to do the films or to do something with the TV. Something like Sherlock Holmes!
  • Terence Young said in the 80s that he would only ever return to direct Bond's final ever adventure. Wonder if he had anything in mind?
    Wash your mouth out!!! ;)
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Wash your mouth out!!! ;)

Who?
    /\ the thread title! :D
    RogueAgent wrote:

Oh well I think it will end for him!
    RogueAgent wrote:

I can't see that happening ever in the long term future!
    RogueAgent wrote:

I can't see that happening ever in the long term future!
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited May 2013 Posts: 7,969
    White sands, warm water, cold martinis and a good woman.
    [img][/img]sean-connery-for-louis-vuitton_zps91e0517b.jpg