Who is you least favorite Bond Girl?

AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
edited May 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 2,630
Personally, mine is Stacy Sutton. She was annoying and my ear bled from her screaming. Who is your least favorite??

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    At least she has the looks and the body.

Rosie, Helga and that awful girl in Beirut are my least favourite girls in the history of the Bonds. Compared to them, Stacey is a dream girl.
    Grace Jones
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Jinx, no doubt about it. Even the freakish alien Agent XXX looks like a competent veteran next to the useless Jinx.
  • edited March 2011 Posts: 503
    I guess I'll add Jinx to my list. She uttered one of the worst lines in the series, and, with DAD and Catwoman, Halle Berry has successfully convinced us about how well she can suck at acting.
    Bibi :-q
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited March 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Rosie, Jinx, May Day, Christmas, Bibi, Anya, Wai Lin and Goodnight have to be the worst of the bunch in my opinion.
  • edited March 2011 Posts: 638
    Christmas Jones with Stacy Sutton and May Day right on her heels. Too bad Bond never slept with Jenny Flex in AVTAK, the best looking woman in that movie.
    Quoting Samuel001: Jinx, Wai Lin
    Racist!!! :p
  • In no way is Denise Richards believable as a nuclear physicist. A waste of a character.
    Quoting BaltiMoore: In no way is Denise Richards believable as a nuclear physicist. A waste of a character.
    You could actually take the character totally out of the movie and it would not make any difference to the story at all. The whole character was a waste of space. The only significance she gave to the story was that she knew there was not enough plutonium in the bomb to make that much of an explosion. All they had to do was give Bond that knowledge (he knew how do diffuse a bomb in TSWLM) and she is pointless.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    edited March 2011 Posts: 3,262
    Quoting jaguar007:
    Quoting BaltiMoore: In no way is Denise Richards believable as a nuclear physicist. A waste of a character.
    You could
    actually take the character totally out of the movie and it would not make any
    difference to the story at all. The whole character was a waste of space. The
    only significance she gave to the story was that she knew there was not enough
    plutonium in the bomb to make that much of an explosion. All they had to do was
    give Bond that knowledge (he knew how do diffuse a bomb in TSWLM) and she is
    pointless.

They put her in so Bond could have a girl to end the film happily with. One of the many miscalculations that prevents TWINE from being the OHMSS/CR Bond film epic it tries but completely fails to be.

As to the main topic, I'd say my least favorite girl is Daniel/Daniela Craig from that IWD commercial. As for the actual series itself, my bottom 5 heroines are Stacy, Pam, Jinx, Christmas and Wai Lin. May Day is the least attractive Bond girl ever but in objective fairness to her she does succeed at being the scariest henchwoman in the series.
  • May Day!
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    Honors go to Stacy Sutton , for being the worst Bond girl. Closely followed up by May Day, well imagine that the worst film of the series has the worst 2 Bond girls. :-"
  • edited March 2011 Posts: 11
    Dr. Holly Goodhead
    Melina Havelock from For Your Eyes Only

Two of the most boring and lifeless bond girls.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    10. Tiffany
    9. Pam
    8. Tilly
    7. Anya
    6. Christmas
    5. Paris
    4. Rosie
    3. Stacy
    2. Jinx
    1. May Day
    Without a doubt, it has to be Pussy Galore. I cannot stand her, I absolutely loath and despise the performance which Honor Blackman gave. It is terribly horrible! GF is brought down tremendously by Miss Galore. I am always hoping foolishly that when the president's plane is going down towards the end of the movie that 007 will take the only available parachute and leave her to die in the crash!
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Stacey Sutton easily.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Mary Goodnight! Worst Bond girl to ever grace the screen. A poor excuse for an MI6 Agent too.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Vesper and Camille.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Camille.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 2,782
    Jinx, Camille, Wai Lin and the new one.

I was going to say Vesper but her mountains changed my mind.

Good thing too, because otherwise you would have unleashed THE BRADY.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Vesper and Camille.

Couldn't doubt of your chooses... :P

Mine? well after watching DAD so many times, i think it was Jinx.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited July 2012 Posts: 2,635

Bérénice Marlohe? if is her... God you made a wrong choose... Never saw her acting but her amazing superb beautiful and her voice conquered me. Surely she'll be a great Bond girl, and i expect she is the good one.
    No doubt she'll become my first Bond girl in the favourite Bond girls...
    #1 Jiacinta Johnson
    #2 Stacy Sutton
    #3 Holly Goodhead
    #4 Pussy Galore
    #5 Christmas Jones
    #6 Kara Milovy
    #7 Natalya Simonova
    #8 Lupe Lamora
    #9 Camille Montes
    #10 Tracy Di Vicenzo
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Judging before you even see her? Poor form.
    I think he means he doesn't like the actress herself Brady, maybe wasn't indicating to an actual character maybe, sounds fair enough
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    Christmas Jones...Stacey Sutton...and Lupe fom LTK. Single worst line, I forget- she comes running in, 'i love heem, i don no what I gonna do...' The worst.
    'If anything happens to him (almost faints), I don't know what I'll do - I love James so much'

Razzy award for your my dear
    'If anything happens to him (almost faints), I don't know what I'll do - I love James so much'

Razzy award for your my dear

Oh yeah, that was a terrible line now that I remember it. Wow, that one kills me every time. So cheesy!! How can she love a man who she's only been in contact with off and on for a few days?! Yeah right, no one is convinced about that! Apparently she has no problem switching off from 007 to "El Presidente" at the end of the movie.