SkyFall Premier tickets...Can anyone help?

2»

Comments

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited September 2012 Posts: 9,117
    Well doubleoego the missus has got back from her business trip and is gagging to go so I'm afraid my tickets won't be going on the market.

Looking at those prices though I did consider flogging them as I've got a 2 grand credit card bill that needs clearing by the end of November but I decided that to miss out on a once in a lifetime experience for the sake of what? £1600 ish would be pathetic. As Sanchez said 'Its only money.' It would be shameful to cash in as could I look my grandchildren in the face as I told them about how I responsibly cleared my credit card bill before the interest free period ran out? Would go against everything Fleming and Bond stand for.

Besides by selling I would be helping propagate what I detest - the type of corporate scum who spend the first 20 mins of the second half at Wembley still stuffing their faces. People who are just attending because they can afford to and it's the place to be seen.

I have an obligation to all you guys on this site, who tried and failed to get tickets in that one minute window between 08.59 and 09.00 when EON deigned to offer us true fans that only chance to join the party, to make use of these tickets.

So I'll ignore the cash I could make and have an amazing evening and just be grateful that I was one of the lucky ones.

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Good on you Wizard. I hope you and the Mrs have a great time. Like you said it's a once in a life time opportunity and I'm pretty sure your lady will thank you in the best kind of way for what is sure to be an amazing experience.
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 6,601
    Congrats on the decision. There is a lot of truth, in what you said. I wish you a wonderful experience.
  • RC7RC7
    See you there @TheWizardOfIce. Should be a great night.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Good call that man take the mrs and try and move the credit card debt ! Try Martin @ M S E
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 12,837
    @WizardOfIce I don't blame you, I wouldn't sell them either. Have a good one.

Btw, to anyone who has been to a premiere before, I was wondering, are there still trailers?
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    No trailers at premieres.
    At the premieres they show the stars being interviewed outside, the royal arrival and introduction to the stars. Once they sit down its away we go and straight into the film. No coke adverts thatnk god.
    I know someone who went to the Royal Albert Hall the day the tickets went up for sale and they said that the first 6 people in the queue were ticket touts that were there either really early or all night who bought the maximum 4 for £75 each.
    Its just wrong, but what can RAH do.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    As someone attending the premiere to watch the film, I suppose it's quite difficult to meet the stars and get something signed??
    not at all. You probably wont get near Daniel Craig and the Bond Girls, but I've never had an issue getting my Premiere programme signed while people are waiting around after.
    Hey all.
    I have two tickets for the cast and crew screening of SKYFALL. It is this Saturday at 10:30am at the Odeon Leicester square. This is not the premier but the cast and crew screening. It is the full film. I am open to offers.

Be quick as I have had already £300 offer for both tickets.

Dre.
    Dre23 wrote:
    Hey all.
    I have two tickets for the cast and crew screening of SKYFALL. It is this Saturday at 10:30am at the Odeon Leicester square. This is not the premier but the cast and crew screening. It is the full film. I am open to offers.

Be quick as I have had already £300 offer for both tickets.

Dre.

What's the difference? :-?
    The premiere is at the Royal Albert Hall on Tuesday 23rd. That will include the queen and all press. But this Saturday the cast and crew will have their own private screening. The tickets are for this private screening away from press.
  • Got my FREE tickets to the cast and crew this weekend!! :-p
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    edited October 2012 Posts: 864
    I mentioned this in the Skyfall Premiere thread, but I think it's worth saying here, too.

Whilst touting a ticket isn't illegal, it is frowned upon. So we hope you understand that we at Mi6 would prefer it if this site wasn't used for the purpose of selling on your Skyfall tickets.

If you are determined to sell on your ticket to the Royal Premier of Skyfall, we would kindly ask that you find an alternative means of doing so.

As this thread seems to have been created for the express purpose of touting tickets, I am going to close it. If you wish to discuss the Premiere or other screenings, please do so in the relevant threads.

CLOSED
This discussion has been closed.