Skyfall Fan Trailer

edited May 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 6,601

OK Amigo kills an otherwisee good vid

Comments

:D

I changed the music in the latest REAL Skyfall trailer with a mix from FRWL. Let me know what you think. I'll likely be working on a new one soon.

Again, please let me know, even if it's as simple as good/bad.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    I don't know how to describe it, but I think the music is to "slow" and/or "spy-esque" for the trailer, it doesn't really work with the clip. Maybe if you slow the clip down ;)
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 228
    German lady just wondering if you have any other fanmade trailers? if so do u have a link ?
    German lady you sure have outdone yourself, this trailer is amazing, but not as amazing as that beautiful smile you possess. This trailer is so good im copying it onto a DVD right now and am going to pass them around my college and tell people its the official trailer.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited May 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Germanlady wrote:
    :D

Joke's on you. I love this song! I am immune to the Rick Roll. :D
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, it's way too catchy.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, it's way too catchy.

And then there's this:
    rick-astley-png.png
    :)
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, I'm in tears. I haven't seen that in forever, but it's just so damn funny.

"You know the rules - and so does he."

Ahh, I can't stop laughing. I want to shake the hand of the person responsible for that poster.
    You'll love this then. Whenever I listen to it I choose this video:
    edited May 2012 Posts: 40,487
    Oh, man, that's rich. I really can't stop laughing.

Did you notice the dance Niko does around 0:44 and 1:00-1:02 is the same as the one from the music video? I only recall that; haven't seen it in forever, so I'm not sure if the others are.

That sultry look Niko gives from behind Gay Tony's shoulder at 2:35? Hahaha.

I hope Rockstar takes a note from this and adds flash mobs to GTA V.
    And the ending is priceless @Creasy47!
    And the ending is priceless @Creasy47!

Yes, it is. When it pans out, I had a feeling it would be the Statue of Happiness.
    MartinBond wrote:
    I don't know how to describe it, but I think the music is to "slow" and/or "spy-esque" for the trailer, it doesn't really work with the clip. Maybe if you slow the clip down ;)

Thank you very much! Someone requested the trailer with something similar to that of CR and QoS, so I'll wrap my head around that here soon. But thanks for the feedback. I feel like the music I added a slower, *classier* tone as with the classic films, but I now understand the clips the music played over were far more rapid and up-beat. I just love Barry's 'flare' of the brass I used, and the drawn out Bond theme used in the second half matching the fading clips.

Thanks again; an up-beat edition is soon to come. I just wished more people around here took an interest in fan-art. There's some great work, and I'm trying to learn! Constructive criticism is a must!
  • Well, the SKYFALL/Goldeneye mashup was inevitable!

Tell me what you guys think, I tried to match the Skyfall trailer shot for shot, but keeping voiceovers from GE only!

• Well, the SKYFALL/Goldeneye mashup was inevitable!

Tell me what you guys think, I tried to match the Skyfall trailer shot for shot, but keeping voiceovers from GE only!

Fantastic. You nailed it shot for shot. Perfect job.

Skyfall looks better ;)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Well, the SKYFALL/Goldeneye mashup was inevitable!

See, this is infinitely better than the moonraker version that was posted on the home page. The fact that this trailer was bookended with the gunbarrel shot also makes it one badass trailer. Excellent work! That's how one does a fan made trailer.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    i need to make mashups like these... but for the life of me, i can't find a DVD ripper (that is free) for my MAC.... so many ideas i have, but i can't do any of them!! X(
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I'm working on doing a Skyfall trailer with the music from the 007 Nightfire trailer. I'm gonna use bits of the SF teaser, bits of CR/QOS and No Country For Old Men.
  • doubleoego wrote:

See, this is infinitely better than the moonraker version that was posted on the home page. The fact that this trailer was bookended with the gunbarrel shot also makes it one badass trailer. Excellent work! That's how one does a fan made trailer.

I guess I am going to have to do better next time! :-)...with that comment and 2 very bad reviews for the moment on Youtube maybe I should have spent more time...! I guess it was nice though to have the trailer listed on the homepage....

Cool Goldenye trailer by the way....

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited May 2012 Posts: 11,139
    Sorry, buddy, didn't mean to offend you. I appreciate your talent because Lord knows I don't know how to create these trailers. You did a good job, however, i find this GE more appealing.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I love the effort people are putting into these, at last we have some new music to work with.
    Well, I tried my best and here's my fan trailer. It's not great, I've never done one before and I made it on movie maker, but I don't think it's terrible.

• doubleoego wrote:

I guess I am going to have to do better next time! :-)...with that comment and 2 very bad reviews for the moment on Youtube maybe I should have spent more time...! I guess it was nice though to have the trailer listed on the homepage....

Cool Goldenye trailer by the way....

Moonraker trailer would have been better if you used dialogue from Moonraker and matched similar shots from the movies (running Moore at the time Craig is running, scenery when scenery is shown, etc.) Love the Moonraker title though.

Well, I tried my best and here's my fan trailer. It's not great, I've never done one before and I made it on movie maker, but I don't think it's terrible.

Must say, I like this one best and am glad, this thread got you going.

• edited May 2012 Posts: 3,169
    Here's my try, with B-roll footage included:
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Great work, @Zekidk
    thumbup - smiley missing here...
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 2,782
    i applaud the fans here...true love shown here for your passion for Bond. Has anyone done it in German - I really need a good laugh right now, it'll be hilarious but don't mention the war?

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Amazing work @Zekidk, really liked it. Outstanding use of the music mixed with the footages. Very good job!!!

xxx