I have been in doubt for quite a long time to actually publish my own story treatment for a future Bond film on here. I have been asking around some great forummember-friends for advice though. Both story-wise, as well as industry-wise. And now I have a good understanding of how the movie industry works. "Pitching" is apparently the keyword, and in my situation that's sheer impossible.
However, I do not wish to keep this story treatment only for myself and a few select friends. Bond fans should share each others creative writing skills. Industry pro's could actually learn from real dedicated fans. Frankly, I do believe movie industries are throwing away lots of talent (especially on this forum!) for the sake of Dollar prospects and networking fetishes. So enough about that. Down below, in collaboration with the great Pat Carbajal
(thanks for visualizing my ideas so perfectly!
), and being inspired by Anthony Horowitz and Ian Fleming, I present you:
In his 5th Bond adventure, following up the events of "SPECTRE
- Daniel Craig ● JAMES BOND - 007
- Alicia Vikander ● GALATEA BRAND
- Lupita Nyong'o ● CARLA SPANG
- Colin Firth ● SIR DAVID MOSS
- Ralph Fiennes ● "M"
- Ben Whishaw ● "Q"
- Kayvan Novak ● PRINCE KASEEM BASHIR
- Jeffrey Wright ● FELIX LEITER
- Naomie Harris ● MISS MONEYPENNY
- Léa Seydoux ● MADELEINE SWANN
- Elizabeth Debicki ● MONIQUE
- Michael Fassbender ● JACK SPANG
- Christoph Waltz ● ERNST STAVRO BLOFELD
, SPECTRE NR. 1
- Tilda Swinton ● IRMA BUNT
, SPECTRE NR. 3
- Dave Bautista ● MR. HINX
- Amr Waked ● GENERAL YASHRAF GHORBANI
- Brigitte Millar ● DR. VOGEL
, SPECTRE NR. 8
- Marc Zinga ● MOREAU