James Bond 007 in "MURDER ON WHEELS" ● A Story Treatment [UPDATE: Waltz doesn't return, so..?]

13»

Comments

• What do you think @TheWizardOfIce ?
  • I don't get what you're not understanding about @TheWizard's post. Largo and Klebb worked because Blofeld was a mysterious threat we didn't know about and it build the suspense for when him and Bond would finally, eventually meet. But after SP we already know everything about Blofeld so there's no point sidelining him for a film. Him and Bond have met now so if they're going to feature him at all then they should finish him off properly, with one final showdown for Craig's last.
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 11,119
    I don't get what you're not understanding about @TheWizard's post. Largo and Klebb worked because Blofeld was a mysterious threat we didn't know about and it build the suspense for when him and Bond would finally, eventually meet. But after SP we already know everything about Blofeld so there's no point sidelining him for a film. Him and Bond have met now so if they're going to feature him at all then they should finish him off properly, with one final showdown for Craig's last.

Haha, no, I actually meant the part where we are -almost- sure that Bond 25 will be a standalone adventure....

By the way...have you actually read my story treatment @thelivingroyale ? This evening I want to prepare some other fan treatments as well.....I could use some fresh inspiration for another one.