EURO 2020 DISCUSSION : CURRENTLY QUALIFYING GROUP STAGES

Comments

It was a free hit for Norge
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,241
    barryt007 wrote: »
    It was a free hit for Norge

Had the Spain game down as a loss anyway, so I'm not disappointed. Need a result against Sweden though. If Norway are without points after two matches, it will be really difficult to progress through the group stage.
    Keep the faith Torg old chum !!
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Keep the faith Torg old chum !!

Will try, haha! There's always the Nation League system thing too, of course.
    About to watch the Netherlands-Germany game. Will be interesting to see how this Germany team will do against an in-form Dutch side.

Edit: They're doing fine actually. 0-2 now!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    About to watch the Netherlands-Germany game. Will be interesting to see how this Germany team will do against an in-form Dutch side.

Yep, quite painful that. But this Dutch side is only at the start, it isn't too long ago the whole country had nearly given up on football. Belarus and Germany, it's a whole different ballgame...
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Looks like Norway did rather well and were unlucky. Sweden snatched a win against Romania. Should be an interesting derby up next.

Belgium won without too much bother but Courtois did make a poor mistake.

Italy got away with a good win, pity to see the Czechs get such a trashing though.

Yep, quite painful that. But this Dutch side is only at the start, it isn't too long ago the whole country had nearly given up on football. Belarus and Germany, it's a whole different ballgame...

Looking better now – 2-2!
    GoldenGun wrote: »
    Looks like Norway did rather well and were unlucky. Sweden snatched a win against Romania. Should be an interesting derby up next.

It will be interesting, and most of all important. Points against Sweden and Norway are still in it. A Sweden win, and it will be difficult to make top two in the group.
    GoldenGun wrote: »
    Belgium won without too much bother but Courtois did make a poor mistake.

Italy got away with a good win, pity to see the Czechs get such a trashing though.

Results as expected in these games then. Still think (or hope) that the group stages will have a few surprises. Time will tell.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    typical of the germans. scoring in the last minute
    England looking really good again,dominating !!
    1-0 to Montenegro over England! 17 minutes played.

Great finish that goal!
    Shit .........,.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

Great finish that goal!

A big goal for Montenegro, regardless of whatever the end result ends up being. England should still win out, though.

Great finish that goal!

A big goal for Montenegro, regardless of whatever the end result ends up being. England should still win out, though.

Difficult seeing this game ending up with anything other than a win for England. As a neutral this makes the match a more interesting watch. For fans too!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    England have been poor I think the Czech game went to there head, the line up away in a potentially tough game was questionable.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Get in Keane redeems himself
    That didn't last long!
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

Great finish that goal!

Difficult seeing this game ending up with anything other than a win for England. As a neutral this makes the match a more interesting watch. For fans too!

Absolutely. Considering it's going to be ten times more entertaining than what the Irish team are going to subject me to tomorrow night. Damn.
    That’s more like it England !!!

Great finish that goal!

Absolutely. Considering it's going to be ten times more entertaining than what the Irish team are going to subject me to tomorrow night. Damn.

I'll be watching the Norway-Sweden game. Not going to be interesting that one either, rivalry aside.
    Yaaaaay !!!!!! 2-1 England !!!
    Two goals for England, no Sp*rs involvement. Yaaaaay !!!!!! :-D
    Serbia 0-1 up against Portugal.
    Edit: 1-1.
    I thought it was a risk with the kids though I'll admit when wrong

You are a true Gunner Torgeirtrap! Lol!
    RogueAgent wrote: »

You are a true Gunner Torgeirtrap! Lol!

Once a Gunner, Always a Gunner!
    Barkley on a Hatrick
    Yesssssssssssss 3-1 England !!!!!
    Barkley and Hudson are too forward thinking for sorry ball
    Wow 4-1 England x what a break that was !!!