I just

edited April 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 6,601
did, saw, whatever...seems plein and like a poor mans twitter, but it works well on the boards, I have seen it...

I just changed my avi...and will enjoy a day off after working my old and new job simultanuously for the last days.

Comments

You got two jobs? Double agent. :P
    Yeah, I had, but its thankfully over now. Just my old job to finish off and then start the new one. And today is my daughters bd, so I took the day off.
    Really! Happy B'day to her and hope you have a wonderful celebrations. :)
    I just finished my latest Bond video project ;) *shameless plug*
    I just gonna bomb this for another day, so maybe it will take off after all.

I just had to clear the dinner table off water, left by the falling of my daughters bd pressie from her bf - 17 red roses.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Oh now I get it. Geez, I can be slow when I am tired. And I am usually looking at this site when I am tired.

I just finished getting home, tucking my dog into bed in his doghouse (yes he is spoiled), wolfed down a delicious dinner my friend made for me, and just now finished enjoying looking at photos on the post a pic of yourself thread. Another exciting finish to an action-packed, if not adventurous, day for your kindergarten teacher correspondent.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    I just wolfed down five caramel doughnuts in the car while going to pick up the kids from school and sadly that's about as exciting as my life gets these days!
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 6,677
    A just flew a motorbike over a roof in Istambul.

Now wouldn´t that be something ;) Barney´s voice: Challenge accepted! It´s gonna be legen...wait for it...dary!

Seriously now, I just had a break from work and I´m fixing my skinny dark knitted tie so I can go back. Nina Simone on the radio sounds good, my stomach, on the other hand, doesn´t sound good at all. Twitter off.
    saunders wrote:
    I just wolfed down five caramel doughnuts in the car while going to pick up the kids from school and sadly that's about as exciting as my life gets these days!

Sounds like a nice, normal life.
    But 5 donuts? OMG - my son once had 4 during vacation and he vomitted right out of the boat sailing the Mediterranean. :))
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    I just think this is a SPAM thread?
    I just think this is a SPAM thread?

Not at all. A thread is always, what you make of it, right?
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I just had the worst day of work ever. Woke up with a hangover so I felt like crap all day, then some guy came in complaining about the service we did to his car, said it was shoddy and that he wouldn't pay the full price, even though there was nothing wrong with it. It took a while but we did manage to talk him round, then he payed the full price and pissed off.

Still, beats my old job.
    edited April 2012 Posts: 987

Overindulgence in bakery goods is something I've really had to train for despite being naturally gifted, don't let your son be put off by occasional vomiting (it could just of been an off doughnut) and with the right support and encouragement I'm sure he could one day equal or even surpass my personal best of 13 chocolate eclairs.
    Has he ever tried Cadbury's Cream Eggs (My record in one sitting: 15)? :)
    saunders wrote:
    Overindulgence in bakery goods is something I've really had to train for despite being naturally gifted, don't let your son be put off by occasional vomiting (it could just of been an off doughnut) and with the right support and encouragement I'm sure he could one day equal or even surpass my personal best of 13 chocolate eclairs.

Hm - he is here right now from Zürich, so I will ask him. So, you think, good training will bring him there? Its certainly worth the effort - nothing better then being good at this sort of thing ;)
    I once did 10 Hamburgers, I think it was, and I am small, so that was quite a bit. :D
    Germanlady wrote:
    saunders wrote:

Hm - he is here right now from Zürich, so I will ask him. So, you think, good training will bring him there? Its certainly worth the effort - nothing better then being good at this sort of thing ;)
    I once did 10 Hamburgers, I think it was, and I am small, so that was quite a bit. :D

10 Hamburgers! @Germanlady you have have my complete respect and admiration, I love hamburgers but could manage at best a paltry 4 or 5 in one sitting. :D
    Just the simple ones, no jumbo or some such. It took an hour, if I remember right. And we were walking not sitting. ;)
    Germanlady wrote:
    Just the simple ones, no jumbo or some such. It took an hour, if I remember right. And we were walking not sitting. ;)

Your far too modest, it's still a great achievement! It's things like this we would never find out without threads like this, I may just dedicate the rest of my posts on this topic to my dietary feats. :)
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 6,601
    saunders wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:

Your far too modest, it's still a great achievement! It's things like this we would never find out without threads like this, I may just dedicate the rest of my posts on this topic to my dietary feats. :)

Yeah, isn't it exciting? But to be frank, there are threads, that provide even more useless chit chat :D

BTW - you don't look like a sweets addict..
    Couldn't agree more, and just occasionally it's rather nice to have some friendly banter without having to discuss and defend our Bond opinions.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    What the hell is this thread about? Nothing??
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator

It's about whatever you have just done. Hence the 'I just'... fill in the blanks.

Change it into I just noticed, that I find this thread stupid. and you are there. It works fine, where I come from and I have seen other boards, where its also quite vividly used..that's all I can say about it.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Germanlady wrote:

Change it into I just noticed, that I find this thread stupid. and you are there. It works fine, where I come from and I have seen other boards, where its also quite vividly used..that's all I can say about it.
    I don't mean to come off as rude, I was just curious.

I just apologized.

There, I got it now. ;)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    edited April 2012 Posts: 4,012
    I just noticed I bought a swim-suit quite similar to Domino's in TB (the black one). I didn't think about it when I was at the shop, it was simply the only one I liked! Sub-conscience is a funny thing.
    Sandy wrote:
    I just noticed I bought a swim-suit quite similar to Domino's in TB (the black one). I didn't think about it when I was at the shop, it was simply the only one I liked! Sub-conscience is a funny thing.

Yes it's interesting, isn't it? Things we do, mannerisms we pick up, etc. That is a classic swimsuit, I think; good choice.
    I just drank a beer and typed this :)
    I just drank a beer and typed this :)

Heineken? ;)
    I just finished putting Tobasco sauce outside around our dogs houses so they won't chew on the wood.
    I just finished putting Tobasco sauce outside around our dogs houses so they won't chew on the wood.

Did Nick Nack brought you the Tabasco?
    I just finished celebrating my girlfriend's birthday with her. :)
This discussion has been closed.