I just

Comments

I forget this thread for about two days and God knows where you guys take the conversation to. So what actually was this thread for?? I'm a little confused and I'm not LeChiffre. :P =))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    MikeBravo wrote:
    I forget this thread for about two days and God knows where you guys take the conversation to. So what actually was this thread for?? I'm a little confused and I'm not LeChiffre. :P =))

You shouldn't consider yourself to be in trouble until you start weeping blood.
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 6,601
    @Mike - its like twitter and you just chat along. Its a platform to chat to each other aside from Bond
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    0013 wrote:
    I just finished putting Tobasco sauce outside around our dogs houses so they won't chew on the wood.

Did Nick Nack brought you the Tabasco?

No Nick Nack. But there's a visual. If I could only have him do the chores for my dogs I don't enjoy ... ;)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I just voted for the presidential election... for the first time in my life !!

You're French?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited April 2012 Posts: 15,690
    Germanlady wrote:

You're French?

I'm afraid so....
    Germanlady wrote:

You're French?

I'm afraid so....

LOL - why afraid? I just never assumed, you were.
    I lived in Paris for 6 months and quite liked it. You know Menilmontant? (If I still got it right after all those years)
    edited April 2012 Posts: 15,690
    Germanlady wrote:
    I lived in Paris for 6 months and quite liked it. You know Menilmontant? (If I still got it right after all those years)

Yes I know Menilmontant :)
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Germanlady wrote:
    I just drank a beer and typed this :)

Heineken? ;)

Nah... As nice as Heineken is, I prefer...

s_fosters-lager.jpg
    Germanlady wrote:

Yes I know Menilmontant :)

I was living in a so called "Maison pour den jeunes travailleurs", which meant 1 room and shower on the floor. But that's ok, when you are young, French is considerably more difficult then English and even though, I could speak and understand, I still had problems in the cinema and with Tele. By now, I have forgotten a lot
    MikeBravo wrote:

You shouldn't consider yourself to be in trouble until you start weeping blood.

I'd be in trouble if @GermanLady finds me. :P
    Germanlady wrote:

You're French?

I'm afraid so....

I love France! Comment allez-vous?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Germanlady wrote:

You're French?

I'm afraid so....
    Don't be ashamed my friend. You get to call home one of the world's most lovely capital cities, the brilliant writer Verne, Hugo, and one of my top favorites Dumas.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    I just got in from playing footie in torrential rain and it has took me about 10 minutes to post this because my fingers have only just started to feel like fingers again, so cold :(
    DCisared wrote:
    I just got in from playing footie in torrential rain and it has took me about 10 minutes to post this because my fingers have only just started to feel like fingers again, so cold :(

Have a stiff hot grog...
    .... What's one of them? :-??
    DCisared wrote:
    .... What's one of them? :-??

You mean, you need more then one?

I don't know yet! Haha
    Germanlady wrote:

You're French?

I'm afraid so....
    Don't be ashamed my friend. You get to call home one of the world's most lovely capital cities, the brilliant writer Verne, Hugo, and one of my top favorites Dumas.

... and the country that gave us Jean Reno and Bérénice Marlohe.
    Love Jean Reno...who doesn't? ;)
    Germanlady wrote:

I could start my own thread about him - one of my favorites! I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy him, actually. I just wish he did more English speaking films.
    Is Jean-Claude Van Damme French? If he is, then he is my favourite French actor.
    Is Jean-Claude Van Damme French? If he is, then he is my favourite French actor.

The coors advert scares me a tad

Van Damme - like the character Hercule Poirot - are from Belgium and many folks keep thinking they are from France. Easy to see why, with their perfect French language. Van Damme used to be known as the "muscles from Brussels"
    Germanlady wrote:

I could start my own thread about him - one of my favorites! I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy him, actually. I just wish he did more English speaking films.
    Yes, the man is brilliant. I adore Leon: The Professional and love to see him in anything I can, but he doesn't do too much outside of French productions unfortunately.
    I just got the contract for my new job as a hotel receptionist starting Thursday. :)
    I'll finish the old one tomorrow and then off to the new one right away...
    Germanlady wrote:
    I just got the contract for my new job as a hotel receptionist starting Thursday. :)

Congrats!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Speaking of hotels, I just booked a 2 night stay at the Marriot hotel in west india quay.
    DCisared wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks! :)
This discussion has been closed.