***31 Review!!---Haserot's DEAD JESTER CIRCUS (a youtube channel)***

HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
edited February 2019 in General Movies & TV Posts: 4,399
hello fellow Bond fans,

I know I am not as regular on here as I once was, but this past year so far has been pretty busy - between work, film projects, traveling, weddings etc - it's just felt like a whirlwind lol..

but i wanted to stop back in and let you all know about my latest project - it's called DEAD JESTER CIRCUS.. nothing fancy.. it's just my very own Youtube Channel where I will review and discuss horror movies (as well as regular movies from time to time... and yes, i eventually have some Bond stuff planned ;) )..

but feel free to check it out, I only just started it like 2 weeks ago so there isn't a lot of content on there to date.. just 3 vids.. but if you are on youtube, i would greatly appreciate the support, so if you could, please by all means Like & Subscribe..

Thank you, and enjoy!

- DJ (haserot)

... ps... i will try not be such a stranger anymore lol..

https://youtube.com/channel/UCuPAaEn9W0lrH8pQxB85Ipw

Comments

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Very charismatic!

lol i am trying - i'm not that comfortable in front of a camera... but i'm a lot better in my latest video than i was in my first lol.
  • You have a great on-camera persona!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    @Some_Kind_Of_Hero

thank you very much :) ... i try to stay as true to how I would be if we were talking face to face... i know some YTers can be a bit gimmicky, and put on the show (which there is nothing wrong with).. but i am drawn more to people who seem legit - and so i try to be the same..
  • You read that way: natural, or as you say legit.
    edited October 2018 Posts: 4,399
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I enjoyed that review. Never had any interest in Venom anyway.
    Weddings? How many times did you get married this year?

But seriously, very nice work there on yt, @haserot!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Liked and subscribed. Good luck with this, @haserot!
    edited October 2018 Posts: 4,399

channeled my inner Hugo Drax for that thumbnail pic lol
    HASEROT wrote: »

channeled my inner Hugo Drax for that thumbnail pic lol

Yes, and you used to have one like that as your avatar here, @haserot!
    boldfinger wrote: »
    Weddings? How many times did you get married this year?

But seriously, very nice work there on yt, @haserot!

I'm a man for all seasons mate - i love 'em and i leave them alone (cue the Johnny English music lol)

seriously though, 2 close friends of mine got married, and my sister's is next week.. it's been crazy lately.
    Bump
    OVERLORD.... OMFG OVERLORD!!!

Great review again, @haserot!

thanks man... i think i am slowly getting more assured and comfortable in front of the camera.. if you watch my first video compared to this one, i look like a nervous goose lol.
    Good reviews @haserot. I think you look relaxed in front of the camera with just about the right level of enthusiasm. I also know what you mean about the new Halloween. It didn't blow me away and I was expecting more. Being a huge fan of Carpenter myself, the high light for me was the music. I also take your point about catching sidelong glimpses of Michael Myers' face and taking away some of the mystique.

As a matter of fact, I'm watching Christine as I write this. This is to get the bad taste of Firestarter out of my mouth, which I revisited last night. Amazing to think Christine was made one whole year before Firestarter, but the production, direction, special effects, acting, everything, feels light years ahead of Mark L. Lester's lame effort. I just wish Carpenter had been given more bigger budget movies to make. They guy really knew how to tell a story with class and vision.
    i liked the new HALLOWEEN more the 2nd and 3rd time watching it - because now i had a chance to let everything sink in.. i did that video after seeing it opening night, and i was still trying to process the movie.... a similar thing happened to me after i saw SKYFALL - which is why whenever this happens to me now, i've dubbed it the SKYFALL EFFECT lol.. i walk out knowing i liked the movie, but i am still processing everything..

there are still moments of this new Halloween that i didn't like / could've been better... but on the whole i thought the movie was great - not perfect.. but i still like the original and the original part 2 more.. this new movie sits alongside Halloween 4 in that 3rd/4th spot for me.. it's definitely the best Halloween movie we've had since part 4 in 1988
    HASEROT wrote: »

thanks man... i think i am slowly getting more assured and comfortable in front of the camera.. if you watch my first video compared to this one, i look like a nervous goose lol.
    I guess you just have to Keep the ball rolling then :-). Good for us!

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Are you doing Bond some day?
    Are you doing Bond some day?

That would be great!
    yes i am... i plan on doing a bunch of Bond stuff probably leading up to the release of the new movie in 2020 - but before i really go nuts, i have a couple of funny Bond videos i wanna get out of the way first... will probably do those around the time they announce the start of principal photography..
    edited December 2018 Posts: 4,399
    Merry Christmas!

BTW: I am only 3 Subscribers away from reaching my end of the year goal of 50 - so if you like the video, drop a like and subscribe! Fat guys need love too
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Awesome review. And Robert Culp! Merry Christmas, @haserot.
    Awesome review. And Robert Culp! Merry Christmas, @haserot.

Indeed. Enjoyable review. Robert Culp is one of my favourite actors but I'm guessing this is not his best work!
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    Love this film! My friends and I have a cult obsession with this movie and will watch this every Christmas on loop while playing board games or just catching up. We've seen it so many times that now we will watch it in the most obscure languages we can find (must have seen it in 10+ languages now).
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    edited December 2018 Posts: 12,914
    See what you "started", @haserot. Just sayin'. I "may" rent this on Amazon.

Slay Belles (2018) seems like a slicker concept, though.
    check out my review of the most recent Rob Zombie bowel movement, 31...

i'm actually hoping that we get some Bond news here soon - with principle photography about a month away, i assuming that we'll get a title and cast update before then.... because if we do, i'll definitely be doing a video on it...... until then, enjoy my latest reviews for 31 - Mandy - Summer of '84 - and Aquaman!