Would you like to see the return of JW Pepper in the Bond series?

1234568»

Comments

• I guessed it. I'm right. I'm going to reserve my replies for intelligent people. And it's sad for me to say, 007RM is one of them.
    LOL, let's face it, you sir, are an idiot. What's RM007 ever done to you?
    Answer: nothing
    Those (previous animations) are Mr Daharks signatures anyway, not insinuating that said user is a 'lame ass' or anything, really no, but those kind of things are the participant with who I most associate, leave these things to the professionals

And the Alan Cumming character was ill advised, I didn't find him amusing really, if that was their intention, well it failed on me. Best part of the whole Grishenko part for me was in Cuba where Natalya starts slapping him and he curls up in a ball and Trevelyan smiles and he then berates her for not being as smart as him in computer technologies. Apart from one or two worthwhile moments with Grishenko, well he wasn't really needed I feel
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    edited April 2012 Posts: 7,854
    Those (previous animations) are Mr Daharks signatures anyway, not insinuating that said user is a 'lame ass' or anything, really no, but those kind of things are the participant with who I most associate, leave these things to the professionals

I was simply calling BS a lame ass, not whoever created them (though I must say, they are low on my list, no offense to your friend).
    And the Alan Cumming character was ill advised, I didn't find him amusing really, if that was their intention, well it failed on me. Best part of the whole Grishenko part for me was in Cuba where Natalya starts slapping him and he curls up in a ball and Trevelyan smiles and he then berates her for not being as smart as him in computer technologies. Apart from one or two worthwhile moments with Grishenko, well he wasn't really needed I feel

No, he wasn't. GE2010/GE2010Reloaded proved this by not including him.
    I guessed it. I'm right. I'm going to reserve my replies for intelligent people. And it's sad for me to say, 007RM is one of them.

As for this: didn't myself and others if you bother to read the rest of this thread mention that we're sick of him treating his opinion as fact?

One of the few things I'm glad the game changed was cutting that character.
  • Those (previous animations) are Mr Daharks signatures anyway, not insinuating that said user is a 'lame ass' or anything, really no, but those kind of things are the participant with who I most associate, leave these things to the professionals

I was simply calling BS a lame ass, not whoever created them (though I must say, they are low on my list, no offense to your friend).

Devo-performing-at-the-Ro-001.jpg
    Basically, shut up. Nobody asked for your opinion.
    Boris was in Goldeneye. Are you blind?
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 1,082
    Oh, my gentle Jesus... Now 007RM's got a friend who is just as ready to spout out his bullsh*t as 007RM does his own. Just a little hint, BorisScaramanga (named after the stupidest Brosnan villain this side of Gustav Graves, and the coolest Moore villain after Hugo Drax) more often than not, myself and others have had arguments with 007RM because we clearly state opinions, and then 007RM shoots us down with "But this RM movie is better", without telling us, or even hinting at it being his opinion. He just flat out states "But this RM movie is better", nothing else. That's why Wizard Of Ice, myself, and DarthDimi (to what extent, I don't know) have expressed our dislike of 007RM.

Don't forget JWestbrook. He probably likes me even less than you others do. You should start "www.hate007rogermoore.com" and vent out there. :D

I guessed it. I'm right. I'm going to reserve my replies for intelligent people. And it's sad for me to say, 007RM is one of them.
    I knew you would realise this someday. :-)

BTW, BorisScaramanga is awesome.
    Oh man, that's so good. You deserve a knighthood.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    This thread is getting out of hand........ :-S
    This thread is getting out of hand........ :-S

This time atleast I hope I won't get the blame, atleast not all of it.

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Right, thanks to @007RogerMoore's and @BorisScaramanga's constant ranting, spamming and obvious attempts to boost their post count to tremendous heights in no time, this thread has gone FUBAR. If it cannot be recovered even after a full page of "They're either confused or just imploded with your awesomeness it's impossible to make sense anymore." and "Yeah, from what I read, he sounds like an idiot.", for which both members will receive a PM, then there's no reason this should go on anymore.
This discussion has been closed.