Would you like to see the return of JW Pepper in the Bond series?

Comments

JWESTBROOK wrote:
    And JWESTBROOK, I was just playing. ;-)

I, nor anyone else, am not amused. 8-|

Sorry to hear that. You are not a witty guy by any chance, are you? :(
  • What happens in the Moore era STAYS in the Moore era. So my vote is a definite no.

Here here! =D>
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

Why must you persist, asking these off-topic questions? This is bordering on spam.
    Yes, bring him back. Give the alienated tantrum-throwing redneck fanbase at least one character to identify with that doesn't end up as mincemeat by the end of the film. Otherwise they will probably give up on the series and never-never-never-ever again watch another Bond film. Unthinkable, utterly horrible thought. Having to do without these hilariously amusing characters in the future of the Bond fandom...

Bring him back, ensure our all continued entertainment!
    DarthDimi wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

Why must you persist, asking these off-topic questions? This is bordering on spam.

He said that he wasn´t amused and I tried to lighten him up by asking a polite question (inspired by "You are not married by any chance, are you?").
    No. Although it's fun to think about who would play him today... Jack Black, maybe?

Artie Lange of Mad TV and Howard Stern fame? They should also bring back the machine gun grandma from Goldfinger. Played by Maggie Smith or Judi Dench.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited April 2012 Posts: 9,117
    The problem with 007RogerMoore is that he has no arguments to back up his ludicrous opinions. He just states 'TMWTGG is the best film ever made' and thats it.

How about you offer forth some reasons for holding such an opinion and then we can have a proper debate rather than this repetitive and infantile refrain.

If you have some evidence that TMWTGG is seriously the best film ever made then dont hide it as I'm sure we'd all be interested in being part of this Saul on the road to Damascus scale revelation.
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 1,082
    I´m not sure if TMWTGG is the best movie ever, but it´s by far my favorite, which is much more important to me. Therefore I have never said that TMWTGG is the best. Instead I said that it is still to be topped.

As this is subjective I have no evidence. So no proper debate here, I´m afraid Mr. Wizard Of Ice.
  • The problem with 007RogerMoore is that he has no arguments to back up his ludicrous opinions. He just states 'TMWTGG is the best film ever made' and thats it.

How about you offer forth some reasons for holding such an opinion and then we can have a proper debate rather than this repetitive and infantile refrain.

If you have some evidence that TMWTGG is seriously the best film ever made then dont hide it as I'm sure we'd all be interested in being part of this Saul on the road to Damascus scale revelation.
    Do you suddenly request that everyone has evidence to support an opinion?
    The problem with 007RogerMoore is that he has no arguments to back up his ludicrous opinions. He just states 'TMWTGG is the best film ever made' and thats it.

I agree that evidence is not necessary (if that's what you mean) for an opinion. If we are taking about facts however, evidence is vital.
  • The problem with 007RogerMoore is that he has no arguments to back up his ludicrous opinions. He just states 'TMWTGG is the best film ever made' and thats it.

I agree that evidence is not necessary (if that's what you mean) for an opinion. If we are taking about facts however, evidence is vital.
    Exactly what I meant. But were you saying your opinion is fact? Absolutely not.
    You do not need arguments to back up an opinion. It is not a requirement at all.
    =D>

You do not need arguments to back up an opinion. It is not a requirement at all.
    =D>

Thank you, I agree. And as you say, I have never said that my opinion is a fact, but many here are under the impression that I do.

=D>

Thank you, I agree. And as you say, I have never said that my opinion is a fact, but many here are under the impression that I do.
    They're either confused or just imploded with your awesomeness it's impossible to make sense anymore.

=D>

They're either confused or just imploded with your awesomeness it's impossible to make sense anymore.

Completely agree! You are my new best friend, BorisScaramanga. :D

Awesomeness...in your face, Wizard Of Ice! =))

=D>

Yeah, from what I read, he sounds like an idiot. :p

=D>

Yeah, from what I read, he sounds like an idiot. :p

Touche! I'll send you a PM so that DarthDimi won't behead me for even more off-topic posting.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Oh, my gentle Jesus... Now 007RM's got a friend who is just as ready to spout out his bullsh*t as 007RM does his own. Just a little hint, BorisScaramanga (named after the stupidest Brosnan villain this side of Gustav Graves, and the coolest Moore villain after Hugo Drax) more often than not, myself and others have had arguments with 007RM because we clearly state opinions, and then 007RM shoots us down with "But this RM movie is better", without telling us, or even hinting at it being his opinion. He just flat out states "But this RM movie is better", nothing else. That's why Wizard Of Ice, myself, and DarthDimi (to what extent, I don't know) have expressed our dislike of 007RM.
  • Oh, my gentle Jesus... Now 007RM's got a friend who is just as ready to spout out his bullsh*t as 007RM does his own. Just a little hint, BorisScaramanga (named after the stupidest Brosnan villain this side of Gustav Graves, and the coolest Moore villain after Hugo Drax) more often than not, myself and others have had arguments with 007RM because we clearly state opinions, and then 007RM shoots us down with "But this RM movie is better", without telling us, or even hinting at it being his opinion. He just flat out states "But this RM movie is better", nothing else. That's why Wizard Of Ice, myself, and DarthDimi (to what extent, I don't know) have expressed our dislike of 007RM.
    Well, this half-bad, half-cool Bond villain isn't going down without a fight. Is it wrong to point out your opinion anymore? LOL
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Oh, my gentle Jesus... Now 007RM's got a friend who is just as ready to spout out his bullsh*t as 007RM does his own. Just a little hint, BorisScaramanga (named after the stupidest Brosnan villain this side of Gustav Graves, and the coolest Moore villain after Hugo Drax) more often than not, myself and others have had arguments with 007RM because we clearly state opinions, and then 007RM shoots us down with "But this RM movie is better", without telling us, or even hinting at it being his opinion. He just flat out states "But this RM movie is better", nothing else. That's why Wizard Of Ice, myself, and DarthDimi (to what extent, I don't know) have expressed our dislike of 007RM.

Well, this half-bad, half-cool Bond villain isn't going down without a fight. Is it wrong to point out your opinion anymore? LOL

Only when you shoot down someone else's by stating that your own is fact. DC007 used to do this, and now doesn't, probably for this very reason.

We'll use your name for example. You obviously like Boris Grishenko (or somebody else with the name Boris, I could be wrong here), but I don't. I'm not stating that my opinion is fact, just that I don't like Boris, and think he's Brosnan's worst villain (or at least tied with Gustav Graves). I don't know if you like Scaramanga as much as you do Boris, or if you like him less, seeing as he's listed after Boris, but Scaramanga is one of my favorite villains in the Moore era, after Hugo Drax (both played by terrific actors).
  • Oh, my gentle Jesus... Now 007RM's got a friend who is just as ready to spout out his bullsh*t as 007RM does his own. Just a little hint, BorisScaramanga (named after the stupidest Brosnan villain this side of Gustav Graves, and the coolest Moore villain after Hugo Drax) more often than not, myself and others have had arguments with 007RM because we clearly state opinions, and then 007RM shoots us down with "But this RM movie is better", without telling us, or even hinting at it being his opinion. He just flat out states "But this RM movie is better", nothing else. That's why Wizard Of Ice, myself, and DarthDimi (to what extent, I don't know) have expressed our dislike of 007RM.

Only when you shoot down someone else's by stating that your own is fact. DC007 used to do this, and now doesn't, probably for this very reason.

We'll use your name for example. You obviously like Boris Grishenko (or somebody else with the name Boris, I could be wrong here), but I don't. I'm not stating that my opinion is fact, just that I don't like Boris, and think he's Brosnan's worst villain (or at least tied with Gustav Graves). I don't know if you like Scaramanga as much as you do Boris, or if you like him less, seeing as he's listed after Boris, but Scaramanga is one of my favorite villains in the Moore era, after Hugo Drax (both played by terrific actors).
    umadbro.jpg
    Boris is one of the best henchmen EVAR!
    Oh, yeah, "I am invincible!" *cue liquid nitrogen*

Granted, he's 90% smarter than Natalya ("What I sit on, but don't take it with me" = Ass: HOW?!), but he doesn't hold a candle to Jaws, or Stamper.
  • Oh, yeah, "I am invincible!" *cue liquid nitrogen*

Granted, he's 90% smarter than Natalya ("What I sit on, but don't take it with me" = Ass: HOW?!), but he doesn't hold a candle to Jaws, or Stamper.
    So I like Boris Grishenko.
    trollface.jpg?1296494117
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 4,813
    "Aw.... you-is-ugly."

IMG_1329.JPG

trollface.jpg?1296494117

I just complimented him! And putting on those stupid meme-pics that every lame ass on the internet uses does not make you intelligent.
  • "Aw.... you-is-ugly."

IMG_1329.JPG
    tumblr_m0s4gbN5oU1qk6cqmo1_500.gif

trollface.jpg?1296494117

I just complimented him! And putting on those stupid meme-pics that every lame ass on the internet uses does not make you intelligent.
    Check please, we've officially found somebody more juvenile than RM007, and that is saying something.
  • Check please, we've officially found somebody more juvenile than RM007, and that is saying something.
    nobody_cares_U18chan.jpg
    edited April 2012 Posts: 7,854
    Check please, we've officially found somebody more juvenile than RM007, and that is saying something.
    nobody_cares_U18chan.jpg

How old are you, 5?! I would gladly take my arguments with RM007 over this childish little ram-sh*t-page I'm having with you. Please, RM007, get in here and say something smart!

And I know what you're about to do, BS (funny what your initials stand for!), right now, you're looking up some BS image from Google image search just to reply like a 4 year old kid trying to say something smart.
  • Check please, we've officially found somebody more juvenile than RM007, and that is saying something.
    nobody_cares_U18chan.jpg

How old are you, 5?! I would gladly take my arguments with RM007 over this childish little ram-sh*t-page I'm having with you. Please, RM007, get in here and say something smart!
    demotivator-awesome.jpg
    I guessed it. I'm right. I'm going to reserve my replies for intelligent people. And it's sad for me to say, 007RM is one of them.
This discussion has been closed.