The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards *Biggest Craig Fan Nominees*

13»

Comments

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    :-bd
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Luds wrote:
    Clearly, @DaltonCraig007. The man loved Craig so much he used his name as his Alias...

Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humour.... ;)

And how many times do I have to explain - I chose this username in 2006 when I fully supported Craig from the day he was cast and was really excited to see CR in cinemas !!

Well you chose well, he's pretty darn good too ;) Way moore than Brosnan ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Luds wrote:
    Luds wrote:
    Clearly, @DaltonCraig007. The man loved Craig so much he used his name as his Alias...

And how many times do I have to explain - I chose this username in 2006 when I fully supported Craig from the day he was cast and was really excited to see CR in cinemas !!

Ha, see what he did there?! =))
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Luds wrote:
    Luds wrote:

Ha, see what he did there?! =))

HAHAHA, Nice eye u got there, Brady! I read it and wouldn't see it if it wasn't for you =))
    So - I think, its time to do some campaigning. The bar is open Ladies and Gents :D

alcohol-bottles.jpg
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Works for me (but you had my vote anyway). :) I'll have the Beefeater martini with big fat olives; thanks!
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 6,601
    Here you go, Sir ;)

martini.jpg
    Oh yay! (And you can't tell from my user name but I'm a gal, like you)
    Oh yay! (And you can't tell from my user name but I'm a gal, like you)

True - so I say, ALL the Ladies in here should reveal their identity, so we don't feel so alone here ;))

Hope, you enjoy the drink. ;)
    Thanks and what is your preference? Something shaken, not stirred? A cold Heineken or Guinness? (I love Guinness.)
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 6,601
    Thanks and what is your preference? Something shaken, not stirred? A cold Heineken or Guinness? (I love Guinness.)

The easy stuff I like is wine in all colors - stronger Whiskey or schnapps with herbs, but from my time in the US I love cocktails of all kinds.