The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards *Best User-name*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited April 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
You all know the drill. I think a good majority will recall @do_me_nicely, one of my two present nominees. And of course @DaltonCraig007, for the sheer irony that he chose it in good intentions. HAHA nice one buddy.

Comments

• Nominate myself ;)
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 1,778
    I nominate myself for the double entenre. Double "Ohh James!" Seven is kinda what a meant. A play on words.

But if I can't nominate myself I nominate @TheLivingRoyale. I just think it sounds cool. So does @00Beast and @SharkBait.
  • i nominate myself (%)
    ENRNST_CAT wrote:
    i nominate myself (%)

You look, like you have a typo in yours. Can you enlighten me?
    Crab_Of_Doom and LiveAndEatPie.
    @DaltonCraig007 because of the irony
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited April 2012 Posts: 1,347
    Always liked LiveAndEatPie. And Nid when he was still around. And my own, of course :bz
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I'd go for Nid as well. Pity I can't write down his full name.
  • Definitely @Aston_Martinis for me ;-)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @DarthDimi. I still don't know about the "Dimi" part, but I don't want to know what it means. It ruins the mystery.
  • I think my screen name should also be considered for this. You have to admit that it takes some ingenuity to take the villain name from Dalton's unfilmed 3rd film, add a "cha" to it, and then have people assume I'm Asian when nothing could be farther from the truth.

Just saying...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I think my screen name should also be considered for this. You have to admit that it takes some ingenuity to take the villain name from Dalton's unfilmed 3rd film, add a "cha" to it, and then have people assume I'm Asian when nothing could be farther from the truth.

Just saying...

Indeed, and I have always scratched my head about your user-name. Now I understand.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Nominate Me?
  • My little nod to how much I wished Dalton had done at least 1 more =((

I was surprised more people didn't pick up on where my name come from.

If I were to win either this or the Connery nomination, I'd be way more honored to get the Connery nod. I wish I could describe how awesome it was to have been old enough to remember seeing his first 5 films on the big screen before OHMSS came out. He WAS Bond and anyone else will forever be compared to him, as well as they should.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Nominate Me?

doesn't post much, does he?
    karatemanchan37 Gets my vote.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited April 2012 Posts: 15,690
    My name is Michael Caine

<url>
    edited April 2012 Posts: 2,630
    Nominate Me?

What? I have more posts than you lol
    Nominate me?
    Nominate Me?

He was making a pun because you made it look like Nominate Me was a member's username.
    Nominate Me?

He was making a pun because you made it look like Nominate Me was a member's username.
    Oh come on, you don't have to explain that one.. It was so obvious. *sigh*
    Do you guys have no sense of humour anymore?

Nominate Me?

Oh come on, you don't have to explain that one.. It was so obvious. *sigh*
    Do you guys have no sense of humour anymore?

Sorry, I thought you were talking about me -_-
    Definitely @Aston_Martinis for me ;-)

I second this. @Aston_Martinis
    I may just get involved in this by saying there's been some good usernames along just lately. The Crab Of Doom just makes me smile, there's something about it I like, so maybe I should nominate that.

Other participants that are in running for this particular honor would include-

Fire and Ice
    ForgotmyUsername
    Tommy Chameleon
    X3MSonicX
    FromCanadaWithLove
    Licensetoforum
    Rogertheclown
    ShakenNotStirred

But after some careful consideration, I go with my initial thoughts and give Mr Crab of Doom the nod for this one, I just like that name
    Whenever I hear Crab of Dooms name I think of this

Crab Of Doom is the best name. I came up with it, since Crab Of Doom´s user name of choice was taken. I got the name from a song he and I made, about Crabs taking over the world and wiping out mankind as a protest against crab fishing. It´s in Swedish, so most people wouldn´t understand it, but it´s very funny and everything rhymes.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I also smile when I read Crab of Doom. But I also immediately thought of Dr. No. In the book, I recall that Dr. No had tied Honey up outside, pegged down, ready to be eat by crabs (I think).
    @DiscoVolante is pretty awesome. Gets my vote.

And thanks for the honourable mention, @Baltimore_007.
    I chose my name because I'm Canadian. Go figure.
    @DiscoVolante is pretty awesome. Gets my vote.

And thanks for the honourable mention, @Baltimore_007.
    I chose my name because I'm Canadian. Go figure.
    I nominate you. You get extra points for FRWL being my favorite Connery.