The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards *Best User-name*

2»

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I nominate Danslittlefinger.
    For some reason, it took me awhile to figure this one out. Ha!
    Thanks for the mention @Baltimore_007. used fire and ice for over ten years, it was originally my profile name on another bond site i went on when i was at university.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited April 2012 Posts: 13,350
    @4EverBonded! That sums up all of our thoughts towards this character I trust.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited April 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Samuel001 wrote:
    @4EverBonded! That sums up all of our thoughts towards this character I trust.

Thanks, Samuel001. Especially nice to hear from a double "0". :)
    It took me about 5 minutes; I kept thinking "Bond Girls are Forever" and only just added the "ed" at the last second. But it's how I feel about me and this character. Under my skin since I was about 13 years old. And all the members here have some sort of bond with Bond.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Considering the welcome I was given over it, I guess I'll put my own name forward. :) Seeing as it's my real name. Not exactly imaginative but I suddenly like my own name all of a sudden!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Considering the welcome I was given over it, I guess I'll put my own name forward. :) Seeing as it's my real name. Not exactly imaginative but I suddenly like my own name all of a sudden!

Indeed!
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    Willard Whyte speaking...... ;)