Grumpy Bond ..Happy Bond....Upset Bond....Killer Bond...Lover Bond .

edited April 2018 in Bond Movies Posts: 19,339
This is to accompany the M & Q thread ,which i was meant to create but overlooked before,so,which film do you think fills each of the 5 categories ?

For me.i will go for,as i dont have much time atm :

Grumpy : TMWTGG (for most of it)
Happy : Seemed to just go with the flow,and had a good time in DAF ,less the Franks fight which was brilliant.
Upset : Tough one ,but i would go with CR,very emotional moments with Vesper's death.
Killer : FRWL ,calm,cool,collected throughout.
Lover : MR...The only person he didnt shag was the gay porter man in Rio.

You ?

Comments

Grumpy: Definitely TMWTGG
    Happy: TSWLM
    Upset: I'm going TWINE. CR and LTK have moments where Bond's more upset, but in TWINE it seems sustained, like something's on his mind the whole time.
    Killler: TB
    Lover: MR

Also

Sleepy: SP
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Strog wrote: »
    Upset: I'm going TWINE. CR and LTK have moments where Bond's more upset, but in TWINE it seems sustained, like something's on his mind the whole time.

Well said about Bond in TWINE.
    edited April 2018 Posts: 6,733
    Strog wrote: »

Well said about Bond in TWINE.
    So good Matt said it twice ;)
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Hehe. I'll save face by saying TWICE is the only way to post.
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Good idea and an interesting take on the character of Bond!

Grumpy: Lets be different and pick LTK. Bond is pissed the whole movie he gets mad at M, the CIA, pisses off his own government. Only Q is saved his pissiness.

Happy: DAF seems like a good choice here! He's light and bubbly after the death of his wife. He even describes his vacation as "satisfying".

Upset: OHMSS. He clearly gets upset when he think M has lost faith. Then he seems determined to complete Operation Bedlam. Course the ending ranks as the most depressing of them all.

Killer: I will put TMWTGG here instead. Aiming guns at the loins of munition man Lazar. Throwing little boys off his boat and seemingly taking pleasure in eliminating Scaramenga at the end.

Lover: FYEO love is in the air with Melina and along the way he seems to deeply connect with the Countess.

Great idea for a thread going to be interesting to see what others pick.
    mattjoes wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Hehe. I'll save face by saying TWICE is the only way to post.

Oooh corny,but I think you got away with it ;)