Have you got a room you have transformed into a Bond room ??

Comments

• I have a room in my house where I display my 30+ years of collectibles. It was featured on local TV in 2002 when DAD was released. I'll try to post some pictures soon.
    largo2 wrote:
    Unfortunately I don't. :( I should though, but all I have is the Bond movies and a mini Bond car from DAD. Anybody know of a good place to buy Bond items for good prices?
    I have a few items for sale and willing to sell pretty cheaply to clear some room
    If interested.I can send you a list of what I have for sale and how much. Items range from merchandise, magazines, books, flyers, toys and I have one replica prop left to sell.

What replica prop do you have?

I only have one prop left which is a goldeneye key in a frame -

tqb wrote:
    Last year i had an apartment with a friend who is also a big james bond fan. He doesn't post on the forums though. But we turned the apartment into a bond apartment. We just had all the posters up. Here are some pics. Most of the posters are his only the QOS and Giant CR one mine.

33nc1he.jpg

20f3jo1.jpg

351tqw4.jpg

67valj.jpg

Quality - I have managed to secure the upstairs landing for my pics as well as my room.
    Pictures to follow next week

jaguar007 wrote:

I have a room in my house where I display my 30+ years of collectibles. It was featured on local TV in 2002 when DAD was released. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

Nice room and tv publicity too !!
    Posting updated pics of room next week

largo2 wrote:
    jaguar007 wrote:

I have a room in my house where I display my 30+ years of collectibles. It was featured on local TV in 2002 when DAD was released. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

Nice room and tv publicity too !!
    Posting updated pics of room next week

Good on ya for getting on the local tv my friend! Thats a nice set up you have there. Look forward to seeing the updated pictures! Thanks for sharing!
  • jaguar007 wrote:

Here are some pictures from a few years ago (pre QOS)
    bondroom.jpg

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Sean Connery is Jesus

Words to live by. May I join your cult ..er.. religion?
    Of course! We're always looking for new members, but there is one stipulation. You alwayshhh have to talk like thishhhh.
    :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    jaguar007 wrote:
    jaguar007 wrote:

Here are some pictures from a few years ago (pre QOS)
    bondroom.jpg

I remember watching that a while back. Nice to meet you my good sir. I marvel and bow at your collection. ^:)^
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    jaguar007 wrote:

3.5 stars for Die Another Day?!? %-( It's probably out of 100 :)) But it's cool having somne publicity towards your Bond room. note: I know your name now (evil face :>)
  • Yes the video is kind of embarrassing these days (3.5 out of 5 stars for DAD, but I was excited at the time. My wife and I were both much heavier back in 2002 than we are today.
  • Downstairs Toilet
  • tqbtqb
    jaguar007 wrote:

nice... but... thumbs up for DAD?! :p

jaguar007 wrote:
    Yes the video is kind of embarrassing these days (3.5 out of 5 stars for DAD, but I was excited at the time. My wife and I were both much heavier back in 2002 than we are today.
    And you probably didn't want to insult your favorite franchise on TV.

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    edited February 2012 Posts: 1,329
    I've got pussy galore in my girlfriends room, does that count? :> ........
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 401
    It seems the interviewer wasn't expecting you to say Diana Rigg. Also, what the hell happened between 0:53 and 0:55?
    DCisared wrote:

*Shudders* For Your Eyes Only! Please!
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    DCisared wrote:

Apologies! Didn't mean to offend just a boyish quip........
    "got to go, something's come up!"

:-h
    DCisared wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    DCisared wrote:

As was mine!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2012 Posts: 14,051
    What you need is a Bond room sort of like Wai Lin's HQ in TND. You know, the one with the rotating cabinets full of paraphernalia, so you can stash all that stuff away at the press of a button just as the missus gets home. She'll be none the wiser. :-bd
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    DCisared wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    DCisared wrote:

As was mine!

LOL! Love this conversation! Roger Moore would be proud! =D>
    RogueAgent wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    DCisared wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    DCisared wrote:

As was mine!

LOL! Love this conversation! Roger Moore would be proud! =D>

Haha just keeping the British end up sir!
    036nu.th.jpg
    037gxr.th.jpg
    038nr.th.jpg
    039zx.th.jpg
    040hc.th.jpg
    041kjb.th.jpg
    042ic.th.jpg
    043mm.th.jpg
    044gb.th.jpg
    045ycs.th.jpg
    046pb.th.jpg
    056ay.th.jpg
    060ki.th.jpg
    064gn.th.jpg
    241hk.th.jpg
    065ry.th.jpg
    243t.th.jpg
    237ro.th.jpg
    239z.th.jpg
    242vu.th.jpg
    244a.th.jpg
    245vt.th.jpg
    246jd.th.jpg
    247x.th.jpg
    248l.th.jpg
    249k.th.jpg
    250t.th.jpg
    251oi.th.jpg
    255ts.th.jpg

UPDATED PICTURES OF MY BOND ROOM - 2012
    DCisared wrote:

lol
    largo2 wrote:
    Just wondering if anyone else out there has transformed a room into a Bond room. And what goodies have you got to fill it with ?
    I love to enjoy Bond films and novels. I loath idol worship. I try to find a balance between those two ;-) .
    largo2 wrote:
    036nu.th.jpg
    037gxr.th.jpg
    038nr.th.jpg
    039zx.th.jpg
    040hc.th.jpg
    041kjb.th.jpg
    042ic.th.jpg
    043mm.th.jpg
    044gb.th.jpg
    045ycs.th.jpg
    046pb.th.jpg
    056ay.th.jpg
    060ki.th.jpg
    064gn.th.jpg
    241hk.th.jpg
    065ry.th.jpg
    243t.th.jpg
    237ro.th.jpg
    239z.th.jpg
    242vu.th.jpg
    244a.th.jpg
    245vt.th.jpg
    246jd.th.jpg
    247x.th.jpg
    248l.th.jpg
    249k.th.jpg
    250t.th.jpg
    251oi.th.jpg
    255ts.th.jpg

UPDATED PICTURES OF MY BOND ROOM - 2012

uch respect to you! great pics and room! ^:)^
  • tqbtqb
    wow
    Thanks guys - can not take all the credit as I could not of done all of this so far without help from Ed - my contact in America
    Well, my DVD cabinet certainly has a Bond spot! Also, I have a Sean Connery as 007 poster in my bedroom next to my bed. A friend got it for me, otherwise I would have gotten one of Roger Moore or Pierce Brosnan, but it's still epic! I also have a mini-poster of Pierce Brosnan with his four Bond movies and their data listed beside it.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @largo2 Very impressive collection there!
    Here's my small collection- though I do have some gems in there. As I mentioned on page one, I have everything in a shelf in my tall glass case

I have the DVD's (soon to be replaced with the upcoming BluRay set)

232323232%7Ffp%3A%3B4%3Enu%3D3246%3E9%3C3%3E%3A8%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D347%3B%3C87557325nu0mrj

Scattered on the surface:

232323232%7Ffp%3B36%3Enu%3D3246%3E9%3C3%3E%3A8%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D347%3B%3C85%3A79325nu0mrj

My old Sideshow Roger Moore- it's the TMWTGG version, but I hated that 70's outfit he came with (in the movie it was the outfit he wore for the 'speak or forever hold your piece' scene). I bought a spiffy BLACK suit- hell of an improvement!

232323232%7Ffp%3A%3C2%3Enu%3D3246%3E9%3C3%3E%3A8%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3A64795%3A5325nu0mrj

And finally my custom Timothy Dalton figure (a safe bet NO ONE has one of these! B-) )

232323232%7Ffp%3A9%3A%3Enu%3D3246%3E9%3C3%3E%3A8%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D34838932%3C6325nu0mrj