Jake24's Fan Art

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Thanks a lot, @ClarkDevlin.

By the way, although it was going well I have put the Brosnan retrospect aside for a couple of months. I plan to resume work on it once my schedule has cleared a bit.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Interesting, and much more fitting.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    jake24 wrote: »
    Here's a brief teaser. Hopefully this works out:

So, here's what I decided to do (any advice on this would be appreciated).

Upon resuming work on this project, I have concluded that combining all four Brosnan films into one giant 7 minute retrospective is much too daunting and time-consuming of a task. I'm thinking about releasing each film segment periodically. The Goldeneye segment is completed, so if people like that one then I would be willing to release each part periodically. What do you think?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I'm all for it, Jake!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Bring it on!
    edited May 2017 Posts: 10,586
    Cool. I should have part 1 of 4 up this weekend.
    Here is GoldenEye:

Good job.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Awesome!
    Many Thanks!
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Woah, fine work! Makes the film feel new again.
    Sensational!
    edited May 2017 Posts: 10,586
    Glad you enjoyed it chaps!

In case you're not able to view it, here's the YT link:

I've just learned that it has been blocked in 10 countries (including the United States), so let me know if any of you have trouble viewing either link.
    Anyone else take a look at this? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @jake24, I just get a message telling me the video has been blocked in my country on copyright grounds.
    @jake24, I just get a message telling me the video has been blocked in my country on copyright grounds.
    Have you tried the Vimeo link above?
    There, that worked.

I thought it was effective. A nice transitional style that was able to cover all the characters and motivations and the main bits of the film, as well as a good use of music that didn't drown out the actors too strongly.

Is your plan to do all the Brosnan films separately, before combining them into one tribute?
    Thanks Brady. As of now, that's the plan.
    edited June 2017 Posts: 10,586
    This is probably one of my proudest edits. I made it in about two days, and was inspired by a fan trailer made by one of our members here recently.

Here's a trailer for TWINE, one of my favorites (sue me), after giving it the Kingsman 2 treatment. Enjoy:

• BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Awesome! Makes me long for the good, fun old days of the Brosnan era.
    Awesome! Makes me long for the good, fun old days of the Brosnan era.

I cannot say the same, but great job nonetheless.
    I abso-friggin-lutely enjoyed this! :D
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    Excellent work right there. I'm also a strong defender of TWINE too.
  • 007isbond007isbond Belgium
    This is excellent ! Well done for the writings !
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    That is spectacular!
    Cheers guys.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Another fantastic job @jake24, truly amazing. Loved it.
    @marketto007 Much appreciated. I thought you would like this one, as TWINE is listed as your favorite Bond film on your profile.
    Absolutely love that TWINE trailer.
    God I miss the Brosnan era!
    I do miss the Brosnan era, too!