Sean Bean As James Bond In CleanSkin

edited February 2012 in General Movies & TV Posts: 5,745
Here is the trailer for the new film CleanSkin.. and it looks like SKYFALL.

Similar layout in London, w/ likely similar cinematography.
A blond Brit w/ scruff playing Bond.. er I mean a spy.
A female boss saying "I want you to find who's responsible"
Local news report: "London under siege.."

The similarities are uncanny compared to the SKYFALL rumors we've had.
Here's the trailer:

Looks like it could be SKYFALL, couldn't it?
#BeanforBond

Comments

• tqbtqb
    i think you should rename this thread lol but the trailer is similar to some ways of the description---london action etc.
  • Lame. Think I will be giving this one a miss. Have to worry about a movie named after cheap wine.
    Does it not reek of SKYFALL similarities, though?
  • tqbtqb
    idk we haven't seen a sky fall trailer yet
    tqb wrote:
    idk we haven't seen a sky fall trailer yet

Use what we know.

The movie is about a British agent, under command by a female boss, who is assigned to investigate, and kill those responsible for an attack on London.

Rumors of an attack on London in Skyfall are pretty secure, he's a British agent, and he has a female boss.

Plus Bardem will likely play a terrorist role (even though not Muslim) and even the fighting and filming style looks extremely similar to CraigBond.

Plus, Bean should have been Bond, he looks great in the role.
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 660
    oh wow the trailer feels like what will be like in Skyfall...secret agent check London attack check female boss check London location check villain terrorist check......both Bond and Sean bean character are cleanskin? check!
  • tqbtqb
    i can see this being edited into a cool fan trailer
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited February 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Wow, I was so excited to come here and get news about the first Skyfall trailer, and then this... :-S :((
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited February 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Well, I do love Sean. I will probably see this no matter what.
    And Charlotte Rampling is interesting, I think.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Awesome trailer !! This movie will rock !! Sean Bean looks totally badass !!

but... I hope Sean Bean doesn't die in this one...... he deserves to make it through alive in one film of his career.......
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited February 2012 Posts: 13,894
    *coughs* Yes, i've seen the trailer allready ...

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/467/coolest-thing-youll-see-all-day-thread./p10#Item_276

First things first, Rampling. She's in this, i'm going to see this film, there's no question about that. I watched Basic Instinct 2 for Rampling, I can watch anything (but Cleanskin does look good). Secondly, Bean does give of a Bond-ish feel, makes me wonder about Bean as Bond... :-?
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 1,661
    Sean Bean is James Bean in

SnowFall

Rated cold.

I do like Sean Bean and i do like the look of it? But it is Bondlike without a doubt! Perhaps thats why i am gonna see it? :))
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    I knew nothing about Cleanskin.

Thank you, now I have to see it...
  • tqbtqb
    i can see this being edited into a cool fan trailer

but... I hope Sean Bean doesn't die in this one...... he deserves to make it through alive in one film of his career.......

haha one day!

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

National Treasure! And he was even the baddie.
  • Awesome trailer !! This movie will rock !! Sean Bean looks totally badass !!

National Treasure! And he was even the baddie.
    And Troy. Even if most of the other characters died.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    tqb wrote:
    i think you should rename this thread
    Ditto.
    gt007 wrote:
    tqb wrote:
    Ditto.

In English class we are taught to have catchy titles, even if they're misleading. It got you here didn't it? The title clearly states that it discusses the film 'CleanSkin'.
    I really like Sean Bean, but this movie title makes me think of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clearasil
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    gt007 wrote:
    tqb wrote:
    Ditto.

In English class we are taught to have catchy titles, even if they're misleading. It got you here didn't it? The title clearly states that it discusses the film 'CleanSkin'.

But people who don't know what CleanSkin alluded to come here with their hopes abandoned. Another title could service just as while, and people would flock here out of curiosity instead of coming under the false pretence that there will be a Bond trailer March 9th. Just sayin'. :D
    "A female boss saying "I want you to find who's responsible""

If that line pops up in Skyfall I think I'll scream! :D
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    gt007 wrote:
    tqb wrote:
    Ditto.

You do know people hate newspapers/magazines for the totally misleading titles, right?
  • gt007 wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    gt007 wrote:
    tqb wrote:
    Ditto.

You do know people hate newspapers/magazines for the totally misleading titles, right?

Am I the only one who didn't think the old title was misleading???? ah well, the film looks cool anyway.
    gt007 wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    gt007 wrote:
    tqb wrote:
    Ditto.

Am I the only one who didn't think the old title was misleading???? ah well, the film looks cool anyway.

Meh, I like the new one too.
  • JWESTBROOK wrote:
    gt007 wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    gt007 wrote:
    tqb wrote:
    Ditto.

Meh, I like the new one too.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the new one, I just didn't think the old one was misleading. Doesn't really matter anyway.
    Empire's review: 3/5 stars.

http://www.empireonline.com/reviews/review.asp?FID=137545

Still looks like a weak Bond movie to me. Like, word for word, scene for scene.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "A brutal, unsparing thriller... [snip]"

Sounds to me like someone has looked at what the Craig era has been trying to do and just gone out and done it. Minus the pouting, the trust issues, the 40 year old juvenile etc etc...

I'm not expecting this to join the likes of The Night Porter & Under The Sand in the upper echelon of my Rampling ranking, but it looks like a decent action thriller.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 2012 Posts: 15,690
    Thank god I have Johnny English Reborn and CleanSkin to enjoy during the uninteresting Craig era !!
    lol even the name reminds me of SkyFall