24 (2001 - 14) / 24: Legacy (2017) / Designated Survivor (2016 - 19)

1789101113»

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Kiefer_Sutherland__2934282b.jpg

Kiefer Sutherland turns 50 today!
  • edited February 2017 Posts: 6,432
    24: Legacy episode 1, I was gripped after ten minutes the 24 addiction resumes. This show looks like it's going to be great, impressive cast also.
    24: Legacy episode 1, I was gripped after ten minutes the 24 addiction resumes. This show looks like it's going to be great, impressive cast also.

Will but the box set and just binge on it! Hoping for a Bauer return in the future though?
  • RogueAgent wrote: »

Will but the box set and just binge on it! Hoping for a Bauer return in the future though?

Almieda returns at some point, will be surprised if Jack appears though after first two episodes I am hooked already. The 13 episode format really helps focus the show I think, it's been a good start the protagonist is set up well.

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    The season's only 12 episodes, and Bauer isn't supposed to be returning, unless Fox and Sutherland have kept his appearance a very closely guarded secret. He's too busy being the President we deserve on another show.
    True 12 episodes there is a 7 minute prolog to the first season of Legacy.

It's VR so move the screen with stylus or finger

I am sure it's much better with a VR headset... Using tablets gyroscope it's easier to watch, I have a swivel chair it's pretty cool getting 360 spins watching this :))
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Almieda returns at some point, will be surprised if Jack appears though after first two episodes I am hooked already. The 13 episode format really helps focus the show I think, it's been a good start the protagonist is set up well.

Didn't mean to say he would return, just meant at some point in the future in another season the two characters may meet? Although having said that? Anything can and does happen in 24!

Didn't mean to say he would return, just meant at some point in the future in another season the two characters may meet? Although having said that? Anything can and does happen in 24!

I would not be suprised if Jack returns if Legacy gets further shows, he could return to run CTU again :)

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited February 2017 Posts: 23,883
    I'm still waiting to see what happens with Designated Survivor. They are scheduled to bring it back mid season in March for another 11 episodes. If it takes off, then it's unlikely we'll see Bauer back, since the producers probably won't want to confuse audiences regarding his old character vs. the one they are trying to establish in the new show. If it fails, then who knows.

I wasn't impressed with the new 24 pilot and didn't watch any further episodes. I'll check it out again and see how it goes.
  • Aziz_FekkeshAziz_Fekkesh Royale-les-Eaux
    Legacy so far is the most disappointing season in the series, even more so than season 6. The verve and energy present in the original show is gone and replaced by a cynical, by the numbers cash grab. It has all the 24 tropes but is so lifeless and generic I can't bring myself to care about any of it. The characters are all boring and again, interchangeable types. They give black people such a prominent role on the show and the only thing they can cast them as are stereotypical thugs? This used to be an ensemble show and it's kind of depressing how much I'm not getting amped up during any episode. I imagine this is how @Birdleson feels about SP.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    24: Legacy has been canceled after 1 season.

Good.
    Robertson wrote: »

Good.

Absolutely agree. This was as uninspired as it gets!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    They're considering turning 24 into an anthology series, new cast every season. Honestly, that's probably the best option. Same group of of people stopping every terrorist attack is a little ridiculous.
    Robertson wrote: »

Good.

Didn't get to see it.
    They're considering turning 24 into an anthology series, new cast every season. Honestly, that's probably the best option. Same group of of people stopping every terrorist attack is a little ridiculous.

But of course there still has to be a CTU mole in every season :)
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited December 2023 Posts: 4,416
    It is not to late, but it will possible going to be a missed opportunitie of next year... 24 movie or new season.

Some idea's to bring back 24 in 2024. Is does not mean Jack Bauer should return.

Title:

24: Leap Day
    24: Leap Year
    2024: Leap Day
    2024: Leap Year

24: Live Another Day II
    24: Legacy II

The following take place on 29 February 2024 between 12.00 AM - 12.00 AM