Controversial opinions about Bond films

Comments

• RC7RC7
    acoppola wrote: »
    [
    RC7 wrote: »
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Can we cut the trump shit on here? We have two threads for that crap that I avoid.

Watch your manners. You reacted out of context. The discussions between me and @bondjames were about the pc culture and Trump was mentioned as being anri-pc.

It linked into the bigger picture.

You've replied to this twice now. Stop being a reactionary little shit.

Your the first to react when something is not to your liking.

Sort 'your' grammar out before you start bitching about our American cousins not being from the UK.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Dalton was the weakest Bond. Nothing like Fleming's Bond. ;)
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 19,339
    @acoppela 4 years...?
    i have been here from nearly the start of the old site KTBEU,and brought most of these threads over from the old site before it expired,in a time limit,before we lost everything .

So without me this site wouldnt be what it is,now THAT is a real Bond fan..so if you want to take me on then you take on the whole site including members and mods....you better be damned sure...
    as i said ..WE are a family and good friends here.
  • RC7RC7
    Murdock wrote: »
    Dalton was the weakest Bond. Nothing like Fleming's Bond. ;)

Delicious.
  • acoppolaacoppola London Ealing not far from where Bob Simmons lived
    [
    Can we cut the trump shit on here? We have two threads for that crap that I avoid.

Watch your manners. You reacted out of context. The discussions between me and @bondjames were about the pc culture and Trump was mentioned as being anri-pc.

It linked into the bigger picture.

You've replied to this twice now. Stop being a reactionary little shit.

Your the first to react when something is not to your liking.

Sort 'your' grammar out before you start bitching about our American cousins not being from the UK.

You need to work on your comprehension skills. He chose his words poorly.

barryt007 wrote: »
    @acoppela 4 years...?
    i have been here from nearly the start of the old site KTBEU,and brought most of these threads over from the old site before it expired,in a time limit,before we lost everything .

So without me this site wouldnt be what it is,now THAT is a real Bond fan..so if you want to take me on then you take on the whole site including members and mods....you better be damned sure...

This sounds like cyber bullying or intimidation. Are you aware it is against the law?

This attack on me seems very coordinated and cowardly.

It seems you can be insulting, like calling me a virgin two days ago, which a moderator removed.

It seems you cannot take me on without the assistance of others.

Go for it....report me...and you are a virgin,is that clear enough ?...is that hiding ? cyber bullying or intimdation....time for you to go.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited January 2017 Posts: 10,586
    @acoppela 4 years...?

This sounds like cyber bullying or intimidation. Are you aware it is against the law?

It seems you can be insulting, like calling me a virgin two days ago, which a moderator removed.

Pardon my budding in, but I think you may be looking for too much into this. We're not all here to get you.

This isn't some sort of "bow down to Craig or you're out of here" kind of place, which seems to be the misconstruction on your part.
    edited January 2017 Posts: 1,243
    Go for it....report me...and you are a virgin,is that clear enough ?...is that hiding ? cyber bullying or intimdation....time for you to go.

Who said report you?

With the amount of time you spend here, perhaps you are talking about yourself.

You have a total lack of control. and perhaps the atmosphere worsened when I argued for a black actor to play James Bond. Because that was the point things got worse.

Happy Birthday to me...21 mins into my birthday and i have to deal with another nutter..
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    If virgins are what you're looking for, visit here:

http://danielcraigisnotbond.com/index/
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Unbelievable conversation... The only few I'd want with me in a bar fight would be @RC7 and @barryt007.
    This thread has revealed that a certain someone has projected his own obsessions of a certain Bond actor onto Babs; that she wants to destroy Connery's legacy was a downright foolish and ludicrous statement, and based on what?
    Dalton was, and is, at best, a very poor film actor . He is more suited to stomping about on stage and hitting the back wall with his projections.
    He doesn't have natural presence; he's always awkward and "performing".
    A certain somebody said it was unfair to compare modern acting to acting in the 80s.
    Connery from the 60s could fit just fine in today's films: natural, believeable, and smooth as silk.
    The same can't be said for poor Dalts.
    Although I will always say he did look the part; he was just the most disappointing in execution.

I am forever a Connery fan, and, until Craig came along (the blunt instrument that Fleming created), I was losing faith in the cinematic character, and the direction he was going in.

Since this is a controversial thread: Craig has more Bond in his little finger, than Dalton could ever have in the entirety of his (very boyishly built) body.
    jake24 wrote: »
    @acoppela 4 years...?

Pardon my budding in, but I think you may be looking for too much into this. We're not all here to get you.

This isn't some sort of "bow down to Craig or you're out of here" kind of place, which seems to be the misconstruction on your part.

Very suspicious that so many names suddenly come out to defend. Looks like plenty of personal messages went out.

And if someone dislikes Craig, they make enemies here.
    peter wrote: »
    Unbelievable conversation... The only few I'd want with me in a bar fight would be @RC7 and @barryt007.
    This thread has revealed that a certain someone has projected his own obsessions of a certain Bond actor onto Babs; that she wants to destroy Connery's legacy was a downright foolish and ludicrous statement, and based on what?
    Dalton was, and is, at best, a very poor film actor . He is more suited to stomping about on stage and hitting the back wall with his projections.
    He doesn't have natural presence; he's always awkward and "performing".
    A certain somebody said it was unfair to compare modern acting to acting in the 80s.
    Connery from the 60s could fit just fine in today's films: natural, believeable, and smooth as silk.
    The same can't be said for poor Dalts.
    Although I will always say he did look the part; he was just the most disappointing in execution.

I am forever a Connery fan, and, until Craig came along (the blunt instrument that Fleming created), I was losing faith in the cinematic character, and the direction he was going in.

Since this is a controversial thread: Craig has more Bond in his little finger, than Dalton could ever have in the entirety of his (very boyishly built) body.

Thanks @peter ...yep,im a pretty good brawler,verbal or physical haha...and i love the Connery line i highlighted...so true.

Happy Birthday to me...21 mins into my birthday and i have to deal with another nutter..

That is so over reacting. Most people go out on their birthday and it is sad you are here celebrating virtually. No girlfriend I guess.

And what did you say I was?

You need to think before you act. And grow up ☝️

@acoppela 4 years...?

Very suspicious that so many names suddenly come out to defend. Looks like plenty of personal messages went out.

That is ludicrous. It's not like we've developed a plan to conspire against you. How insecure do you have to be to jump to this conclusion?
    edited January 2017 Posts: 16,328
    We're not the one's coming out of hiding and starting fights left and right. Calm down and ignore people. No reason to hulk out. That's Chris's job. Keep calm and Bond on. Otherwise turn around and go home.
    tomorrowneverdies-main-review.jpg

That is so over reacting. Most people go out on their birthday and it is sad you are here celebrating virtually. No girlfriend I guess.

Read again you pratt...it is just into my birthday by 21 mins....and i have a lovely girlfriend and we have the whole weekend planned...you really are a sad sad individual who needs to get laid....if you are married then God help her if she burns your toast......

@acoppela 4 years...?

That is ludicrous. It's not like we've developed a plan to conspire against you. How insecure do you have to be to jump to this conclusion?

Insulting and getting personal is normal behaviour? I only hit back when provoked.

A forum is about controlling your behaviour. People react more viciously when Craig is criticised, but are fine when other Bonds are harshly maligned.

@acoppela 4 years...?

Insulting and getting personal is normal behaviour? I only hit back when provoked.

A forum is about controlling your behaviour. People react more viciously when Craig is criticised, but are fine when other Bonds are harshly maligned.
    That is painfully untrue.
    @acoppela 4 years...?

YOU are attacking in a stupid childish manner every member on here,so you go ahead and hit back against the members on here ,but you have to get through me first before you get to them.

Read again you pratt...it is just into my birthday by 21 mins....and i have a lovely girlfriend and we have the whole weekend planned...you really are a sad sad individual who needs to get laid....if you are married then God help her if she burns your toast......

But I'm a virgin like you said. You know so much about me.

Guy's let's just ignore this fellow. It's clear he won't listen to reason.

I know.....stop humping your teddy...it will make you insecure....aah shit you already are...
    As Sir Roger said in TSWLM especially for you : "Do you ever get the feeling someone doesnt like you ?"...

Take the hint and spit your poison on another forum.
    This one is too strong a family to disrupt.

I know.....stop humping your teddy...it will make you insecure....aah shit you already are...
    As Sir Roger said in TSWLM especially for you : "Do you ever get the feeling someone doesnt like you ?"...

Take the hint and spit your poison on another forum.
    This one is too strong a family to disrupt.

This girlfriend must be imaginary. It is almost one in the morning and you are still on the forum..

You are incriminating yourself.
    Er ..she isnt here you pratt ?
    And i am commenting on TND on another thread as we speak,as i watch it,not spitting shit like you are...bloody hell at least dont leave yourself open if you are holding a genuine attack on someone ?
    And i am commenting on TND on another thread as we speak,as i watch it,not spitting shit like you are...bloody hell at least dont leave yourself open if you are holding a genuine attack on someone ?

Go back and read your attacks. You play like you are the victim. And a chicken who needs others to back him up.

That is the behaviour of a boy not a man.

Any mods or members for comments on the latest insult ?

Weak beyond belief.

Go back and read your attacks. You play like you are the victim. And a chicken who needs others to back him up.

That is the behaviour of a boy not a man.

Hahaha you have no idea of how much a man i am,and what i have done,which is a lot,and i mean a lot....im never a victim.....you however are obviously born a victim,hence your immediate defensive mechanism...a sign of being,er,unfortunate shall we say ? ...its ok..we are here for you...sshhh now...
    A hint for the future....dont be too obvious of your insecurities and react badly to every post...try a softly softly approach...you might gain 0.0001% of respect then...

I'm with @Murdock . Ignore.
    I second this.