BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2012 Posts: 28,694
    "When it came to working on his triceps and biceps, Catlock was never one to pussyfoot around..."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Kerim wrote:
    I'll give you a hand chum.

animal-funny-kitten-lifting-weights-backgrounds-wallpapers.jpg

Special thanks, Kerim, for getting this pic posted!
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 886

Pussy Suzuki knew was she useless at the Ninja training school when she watched Tiger Tanaka climb up a polystyrene volcano wall and still look amazing. :-<
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Blofeld's so-called diabolical plan to "pump iron" wasn't exactly what little Milton first assumed."
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Having to cut back on finances, Blofeld fed his fish with the jujitsu masters and replaced them with his kitten, who runs a tight regiment for the henchmen of steak, potatoes, and a few hours of the gym every day.
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 555
    In 2005 Daniel Craig hit the gym; determined to show that he was right for the part, despite being likened to a "fluffy white Cat" by the hurtful British press.
    Tiddles weighed in on the situation and suddenly realized that Blofeld's world domination scheme was as appealing as a pile of sweaty jockstraps.
    Pussy Suzuki knew was she useless at the Ninja training school when she watched Tiger Tanaka climb up a polystyrene volcano wall and still look amazing. :-<

=))
    Let's go another day or two at most; but these are really good! And my job is sometimes so stressful, I love ending my day with a good laugh. Thanks to all!
    Let's go another day or two at most; but these are really good! And my job is sometimes so stressful, I love ending my day with a good laugh. Thanks to all!

You have a whole week from after the caption picture is posted. No rush.

You have a whole week from after the caption picture is posted. No rush.

Goody. I never checked the number of days. :)

• LudsLuds MIA
    "Seriously Earnst, you might wanna consider getting a dog for protection. I'm only here for the diamond necklace."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited January 2012 Posts: 2,629
    "Bibi Kitten was no longer a virgin after landing horribly wrong from her triple axle."
    BUMP
    Kerim wrote:
    I'll give you a hand chum.

Pussy nomore!
    OK - last rounds anyone? I have had such a laugh reading these; thanks - I guess I should be judging on Tuesday; is that correct?
    OK - last rounds anyone? I have had such a laugh reading these; thanks - I guess I should be judging on Tuesday; is that correct?
    Yes that's ample time.

Judging tomorrow - give me your best final shot! :)
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 6,432
    Ernst! all this taking over the world business is just weighing me down!

or

skyfall budget cut's! title sequence shot in local bogna gym.
  • animal-funny-kitten-lifting-weights-backgrounds-wallpapers.jpg
    Ernst! all this taking over the world business is just weighing me down!

It's Charles Cat-las!

oh dear

edited January 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Oh dear! (good one, Baltimore007.) :)
    I like many of these, so please bear with me - I was lost in translation last night - so I will be stating the winner when I get back home after work today; in about 10 hours. No later, I promise. Thanks!
    Oh dear! (good one, Baltimore007.) :)
    I like many of these, so please bear with me - I was lost in translation last night - so I will be stating the winner when I get back home after work today; in about 10 hours. No later, I promise. Thanks!
    Take your time. It twas' a very laughable CapCon. So many great puns.
    :))
    OK - tough decision!! Here are my choices:
    (so many made me laugh out loud; thanks to all!) =D>

3rd place - Fire and Ice for: skyfall budget cut's! title sequence shot in local bogna gym.
    2nd place - : Kerim for: Prince Furball has come to the realization that if he's going to compete in the clean and swat event at the upcoming Feline Olympics in KATmandu, he's going to have to start injecting himself with catnip.

WINNER: Danslittlefinger for: Pussy Suzuki knew was she useless at the Ninja training school when she watched Tiger Tanaka climb up a polystyrene volcano wall and still look amazing. :-<

Over to you!
    Wow, thanks 4EverBonded, that was a surprise, it always is when I win, so many great entries. :)

Ok, here's my picture, let's see what it reaps. Judging one week. :-bd
    2974407_mid.jpeg

Off we go...*fires starters pistol* %-(
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 5,745
    2974407_mid.jpeg

Wanna play a game?

(aka obvious SAW reference)
    Catlock: "DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE THE BIRDY'S PRESENCE! JUST FOCUS, USE THE MANTRA JUST LIKE THE PSYCHOLOGIST SAID...GO TO THE HAPPY PLACE WITH LILIES AND RAINBOWS...YOU DON'T NEED TO EAT THE BIRD...I JUST ATE CATNIP ANYWAY...OH BUT HE LOOKS SOOO GOOD...MUST RESIST TEMPTATION!..."
    "Though they were destined to have a rivalry to stand the tests of time, Catlock Whitepaws had to admit that the bird was one hell of a bike rider."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "Wait until Blofeld finds a mini-bike in the litter box"

or

"The Vet did say I needed more iron in my diet".
  • These are funny, what a great start. :D
    "Where dose he get those wonderful toys"

Or

BORN TO BE EEEEATEEEN!!!!