Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    *snaps fingers* damn, close enough, though! And yes, 'junior' and 'senior' years were how they went for me, too. Not sure how much the titles differ overseas, but that's how it was for me. So you'll be fully going to school and attending classes with the other kids and everything, then?
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    *snaps fingers* damn, close enough, though! And yes, 'junior' and 'senior' years were how they went for me, too. Not sure how much the titles differ overseas, but that's how it was for me. So you'll be fully going to school and attending classes with the other kids and everything, then?

You are a little boy next to me
    B-)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    So you'll be fully going to school and attending classes with the other kids and everything, then?

That's the plan, indeed.
    @Gustav_Graves, I feel like an old man looking at how long it's been since I graduated high school. Where does the time go?

@DaltonCraig007, well I wish you the best of luck and I hope it's all a success for you. Just crack down and sift through the BS and it'll all be done before you know it.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Sark wrote: »
    Does anyone like watching Bond films while exercising? I find them great motivation to keep going.

@Sark, a few years back when I had a bit more time for exercise than I do now in college, I'd play Newman's "Tennyson" score from SF on loop when doing some weight training. It really makes you feel like you're involved in a life or death scenario. It's probably my favorite composition of his for the film, just like that scene is my favorite of the film and the franchise.

@DaltonCraig007, congratulations on your plan to return and finish your education! I can only imagine how I'd act if I went back now to my junior and senior years the age I am now (22). I'd probably hang around creepily by the 7th and 8th graders (a freshman and sophomore equivalent to you, maybe) as they're doing math homework and whisper to them from behind shelves, "you're not ever going to need that s@#&!" I'd then be impolitely asked to leave, I'm sure. :D
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Thanks, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 and @Creasy47! :-bd
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

B-)

Little boys should not be next to you.

B-)

Little boys should not be next to you.

With your nickname @Thunderfinger, you could be right. I might opt for you!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    There are some new villains in town!
    Abepcw4l.jpg
    Who is the guy on your left? Is it Dimi?
    Possibly. :P
    Meanwhile it's movie night and the Mario Bros are going to see a movie. Guess which one. ;)
    8CZmSo6l.jpg
    uK6YjQdl.jpg
    Wonder if Bond also watched the Mario movie?
    If only I had a Bond figure small enough to fit in my theater diorama. :P
    I'm pretty sure that's not TWINE, @Murdock?
    GoldenEye actually. No big surprise coming from me. :D
    Very good choice!
    Time to be more serious:
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    Don't ever use that horrible word in my presence Gustav. (referring to 'serious' obviously)

For some reason I'm stunned that mods here are younger than I. I'd always imagined they were much older.
    Sark wrote: »
    Don't ever use that horrible word in my presence Gustav. (referring to 'serious' obviously)

For some reason I'm stunned that mods here are younger than I. I'd always imagined they were much older.

Dear @Sark? You struck a spark :-D! Obviously you're a Betazoid, because those are my thoughts as well :-). I think we 'oldies' have become too old-school...
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Anyone got a spare 1.5 Mill kicking about you might like to bid for this !
    http://www.christies.com/features/James-Bond-Spectre-the-auction-6986-1.aspx?sc_lang=en&cid=EM_EMLcontent0414430A_3
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Mrcoggins wrote: »

Sounds quite reasonable. ;)
    Mrcoggins wrote: »

Let me check my couch and change jar and see what I can come up with!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2016 Posts: 28,694
    I'd honestly rather have a blown up poster of that shot with Dan and the DB10 for my wall. He looks cool beyond belief.
  • Any of my east coast US friends snowed in?
    I was out working 1400-2400 last night but fortunately I'm off today and tomorrow!
    @Master_Dahark, here in Northern Pennsylvania we've been hearing nothing but news reports of the kind of crazy weather you all are getting south of us. The words "Winter storm of the century" were said on our 11 o'clock news last night. You and yours be safe, now. Stay in and have some hot cocoa.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Wishing all the best to my American cousins on this community - I hope this dreadful weather passes by very soon. Keep safe. :)>-
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    No snow in Upstate New York. However NYC is getting like 1 foot of snow and it crippled the city. (I wish they would just branch off and be their own state). Looks like more tax payer dollars will be going to the city yet again....uuugggghhh
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I didn't know where to post this and I'm in a bit of a hurry - http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/08/luxury/james-bond-auction-spectre-db10/index.html
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    @Creasy47

So the NHL Playoffs are on the horizon. I'm very happy with what the Panthers have accomplished this season. I'm looking forward to attending Game 2 here next weekend, most likely against the Rags, which I'm not looking forward to (opponent-wise) because of the large amount of transplant Rag fans down here. Much rather play the Isles.

Pens are looking strong heading in. Personally I don't think anyone wants to play them right now. You guys really picked it up in the second half. Perhaps that's why the Rags are losing because they would probably rather play us rather than you.
    @Last_Rat_Standing, the Pens are INSANE right now; I didn't like how they let the Caps have three unanswered themselves to tie it up last night, but Crosby with the breakaway OT winner? Can't ask for more than that.

Panthers are equally dangerous this year, and nothing seems to be stopping the record-setting monster that is Jagr.