Daniel Craig lashes out at ‘idiot’ Kardashians

Comments

The funny thing is Craig is known for his potty mouth - loads of people swear so no big deal in that - but I've never seen him utter the f word in a tv interview. He must force himself not to swear! :P
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,950
    Unless the Skyfall training regime already got to him, and he needs an outlet to vent.

:| :-L X( ~X( :-bd :D
    I am slightly disapointed in this. This is a man who did art films with Derek Jacobi, Why would he lower himself to talk about fourth rate E-News shit.

Why has he lowered himself?
  • SAMSAM
    Good on Daniel Craig ... ... he has stated publicly what many people are thinking.

This whole reality celebrity culture is embarrassing.

People who have appeared on a reality television shows i.e. Big Brother, with no talent seem to become celebrities overnight.

Quite absurd !!!
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 74
    The one thing I highly respect about Mr. Craig besides his acting talent is how he's managed to have a private life and doesn't actively court controversy as a commodity. One might be sceptical of that point seeing as he knew his interview would be published in a popular magazine, but at least he's not fumbling over some woman at 2am in the morning with a very shaken and stirred drink.

The one thing that made cringe slightly is the media again trying to condition us, in this case manliness with "Daniel Craig..how he became an alpha male". I'm sure he would loathe being labelled, because he hasn't set out to be an alpha male or anything other than an actor who does interesting work.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    [Objective: Talk what you think about the Kardashians]

*Bond* 'We got away with it. We did it privately and I've got a lot of people to thank for that. But that was the point, we did it for private reasons.

'Because we didn't want it f*****d up, because that would be sharing a secret. And the whole point is that it was a secret. A secret is a secret in my mind.'

*M* Cheers, 007! Well Done.
    __

Nice work dan lol, i don't watch the show because i'm Brazilian, but i only like Kim for her "prettyness". But i've already seen one video from that series, and it's just bad to see how bad is to expose your own privacy on the TV as the Kardashian family does.
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 12,837
    He's telling the truth here. The whole kardashian marrige was a sham and I bet she only did it to get more media attention.
  • This is what I find hilarious

http://uk.eonline.com/news/marc_malkin/kim_kardashian_i_want_be_bond_girl/223336

Kim "I want to be in a bond film"

and afew months later

Craig: "The kardashians are idiots"

love it, doubt we'll be seeing that idiot in a bond film anytime soon :D
  • SharkShark Banned
    NicNac wrote:
    On behalf of all Americans in this country, I would apologize for the general stupidity (and stupid people) that has come out from the USA. This would include the Kardashians, Jersey Shore, Al Sharpton, and whomever else that fits.

Do keep in mind, however, that all of us not that stupid. :)>-
    I guess I have to apologize on Canada's behalf for Celine Dion and Justin Bieber. Sorry for the deafening, chaps.
    And on behalf of Great Britain may I apologise for Katie Price..no one else, just Katie Price.
    On behalf of Australia, I apologise for Tony Abbott, Kyle Sandilands and Andrew Bolt.

But not NEIGHBORS???
    Kim "I want to be in a bond film"

"All right Kim, I just want you to stand there balancing those champagne glasses on the tray....yeah that's it"

Well she can be useful, for a change.
    Shark wrote:
    NicNac wrote:
    On behalf of all Americans in this country, I would apologize for the general stupidity (and stupid people) that has come out from the USA. This would include the Kardashians, Jersey Shore, Al Sharpton, and whomever else that fits.

Do keep in mind, however, that all of us not that stupid. :)>-
    I guess I have to apologize on Canada's behalf for Celine Dion and Justin Bieber. Sorry for the deafening, chaps.
    And on behalf of Great Britain may I apologise for Katie Price..no one else, just Katie Price.
    On behalf of Australia, I apologise for Tony Abbott, Kyle Sandilands and Andrew Bolt.

But not NEIGHBORS???

No something far worse, Kangaroo Piss aka Foster's.

• edited December 2011 Posts: 6,601
    OK, here is the whole interview
    gq1v.th.jpg - gq2zi.th.jpg - gq3k.th.jpg

gq4y.th.jpg - gq5z.th.jpg - gq6p.th.jpg

gq7o.th.jpg - gq8o.th.jpg

credit: DTD
  • Thanks for the full article - a bit Steve McQueen in the b'w shot.
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 2,598
    Well, Craig didn't really need to say all this. It's better to just stay silent but at the same time I admire him for being honest and I totally agree with him. It's like all these people who advertise their life on the net and post pictures of their loved ones - girlfriends, boyfriends, etc. on line like in forums...but on a smaller scale. Nothing worse than a pathetic attention seeker. :))

I'm pleased to say I've never heard of the "Kardashians". I watch very little TV. Just movies.
    DC was just human/man enough to blunt (awesomely) stat what most of us feel and believe...you has a big MAN card....he carries the

AWESOME MAN CARD!
    I like the fact that DC has a certain edge about him in real life. For me, it only adds to my appreciation of him as Bond. Makes it seem like he's part of the old guard of Bond: no-nonsense, blunt, tell it like is. I could see Fleming or Terrence Young having a similar attitude.
  • Honest interview, got to hand it to Craig but some people are not worth talking about TBH.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,950
    The more I think about this, the more I think Craig should've just said "Who?- the Kardashians? Pfft." (changes subject.)
    Honest interview, got to hand it to Craig but some people are not worth talking about TBH.

I think, its less the K's, but the whole profile of those TV operas, that were bashed, the K's were just an example and I think, wheter its him or someone else, why not put it out there for discussion. The attention it got shows, in whatever way - people feel strong about it.
  • I think Craig should have ignored the issue. Comments are are tried to be taken
    out of context intentionally and not which in either instance leads to a bigger pile
    of nonsense.
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 886
    Damien1 wrote:
    I think Craig should have ignored the issue. Comments are are tried to be taken
    out of context intentionally and not which in either instance leads to a bigger pile
    of nonsense.

I agree on the ignoring, it's a great attribute to adopt on the Kardashians amongst many other subjects.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    QBranch wrote:
    The more I think about this, the more I think Craig should've just said "Who?- the Kardashians? Pfft." (changes subject.)

"Who are the Kardashians compared to Craigsteen?"
  • I'll be quick-

I couldn't give a rat's ass about the Kardshans, or whoever they are. Seriously.

:-L

I wish we could round up these 'people' who take up unnecessary attention and drop them in the Pacific or something. I have nothing else to add on this issue.

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    These Kardashians don't bring anything good to the society. They f**k up theirselves shoing their life with no privacy.
    Their program should be replaced with another thing that could actually and really, attract more attention from americans.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    http://m-joe_blow.celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/12/08/kris-jenner-daniel-craig/

<blockquote>Kim Kardashian's mum Kris Jenner has taken time out from leading the family's campaign against Kris Humphries to have a pop at James Bond actor Daniel Craig instead.

Kris has chosen an interview with Heat magazine to strike back, saying: "It's not made him look like the world's nicest guy. The right thing for a real man to do now would be to issue a public apology.

"The easy thing would be to criticize his career now, but our family won't stoop to that level."</blockquote>

Criticize his career? ROFL
    There are only a handful of current-day actors that have standing to do that.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Why anyone would criticise any of the actors who have played Bond I'll never know. They've all had a chance to be someone very special to the world and they're careers are likely far better than a Kardashian.
    Germanlady wrote:

I particularly like this line (warning, language):
    Rat shit and Snooki's tampon sit a few dozen levels above the Kardashians on the pyramid of life.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,894
    "... but our family won't stoop to that level."

:)) Ouch. As far as I care, they can all fight until they reach the 13th level of hell, then keep on fighting. This is better than Brosnan vs. Lazenby.
  • The King Kong of the sisters is going to be revealed as an outsider to the farther's genes...the spin continues. Really why are we and I mean we so interested in them? Are we being fed this by the powers that be to dumb us down and distract us from what is really going on? The Running Man has become reality.