Spectre scene (SPOILERS!)

edited November 2015 in SPECTRE Posts: 352
What are your thoughts on the torture scene in Spectre? Pretty intense, if you ask me! Though, I did feel that it was Bondian.

Comments

• PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    I think Craig should win the award for "Most Beat Up Bond"
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    It was terrifying and something quite new for Bond. I loved it.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited December 2015 Posts: 4,399
  • edited November 2015 Posts: 562
    Would have been better with Brosnan's pain face.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited November 2015 Posts: 23,448
    Has anyone given thought to the fact that this thread's title contains a spoiler...? :-w
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Has anyone given thought to the fact that this thread's title contains a spoiler...? :-w

I have. Edited the title to reflect this; I don't care how generic it may seem, but there's no point in putting (SPOILERS) in a thread title that gives away a spoiler itself.
    It reminded me of Brosnan's Bond for some reason.

It was a nice scene..that could have been better..I thought that they would have went the "Bond loses his memory" route..

It would have been great and I have no idea why they didn't do so..

Have that drilling thingy injure PART of Bond's memory. So he can forget some things that happened in the last few hours or so maybe....he forgets Swann so their forced love story is over. (You can have Bond say "I don't remember you..but you seem nice" or whatever), you can have Bond forget Oberhauser and only remember him as "Blofeld" (cause Swann only tells him that name cause she doesn't want Bond to know that his "bro" tried to kill him, or smth like that). And you can have Bond say some epic line in the end to Blofeld like

-Ha! I erased your memory...Vesper....M....Your parents....you forgot everything!

-No. There are some things worth remembering. *shot*

It would have worked great..Bond is injured,sort of brainwashed but Swann saves him just before the drill does permanent damage.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    A secret agent who is brainwashed and loses part of his memory, which he fights to re-obtain.

If they compared Bourne so heavily to QoS, imagine what they would've done if that happened in SP.
    Would have preferred the solar furnace instead of the chair.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    A secret agent who is brainwashed and loses part of his memory, which he fights to re-obtain.

If they compared Bourne so heavily to QoS, imagine what they would've done if that happened in SP.
    Hmm..I get your point. But in my theory Bond doesn't try to remember things and he is not totally brainwashed..like he forgets Swann,Oberhauser and M.

Creasy47 wrote: »

Yeah, but it does happen in Fleming's novels.