SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Haha! Loved how he cynically acted his way in to stealing the Aston. Good Lad! :))
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    edited October 2015 Posts: 4,312
    A different Spectre spot altogether:

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool

zebrafish wrote: »
    A different Spectre spot altogether:

This is my favourite Internet of the day
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited October 2015 Posts: 630
    We are on FB now: facebook.com/007ons
    We also had our first partnership with @marketto007 and his Jamesbonbrasil.com
    Soon we'll announce new collaborators, and openour twitter account.
    If someone wants to join us, just write me in private.
    orbisnonsufficit.tk
  • MarcFC15MarcFC15 London
    The London SPECTRE press screening takes place a week today, Wednesday 21st. No word on embargoes so fingers crossed reviews will surface around then.

I now need to get me a ticket...
  • robcoperobcope St. Petersburg, FL
    antovolk wrote: »

Craig looks surprisingly weathered in this commercial. But I agree that I wish there was this much character in the movies.

What is his natural... what's the word... diction? He sounds so different in his other films, interviews, and even across his Bond films. It's really interesting; it's like he's a chameleon.

I'm interested to see where he goes from here. Let's say he does one or two more Bond films. I wonder what his career turns into from this/that point forward. He's not doing much outside of Bond right now as it is.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 55
    I'm pretty sure they're using litemat studio lights. These are a relatively new, high intensity LED lights and I've shot a few things with them and my subjects have looked quite weathered. If you notice his hair is also several shades lighter than usual, he looks a bit squinty and this is again caused by the lights. Most probably not helped by the white studio being very reflective. It's hard to explain but these lights, they hit you square on and also tend to pickup wrinkles etc...they are however brilliant lights, super light weight and very quickly setup.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    BBC Radio 5 live’s Kermode and Mayo’s Film Review is to broadcast live from the Empire in Leicester Square

he UK’s biggest film show is making the West End its home on 23rd October and the ballot to be in the audience has just opened at 3pm.

Simon Mayo and Mark Kermode will be joined by special guest, Director Sam Mendes who will be giving them the lowdown on his latest Bond movie Spectre ahead of its cinema release. Plus reviews and discussion of the week’s biggest films.

The broadcast also marks the final of Well Done U – Kermode and Mayo’s short film competition, which launched in June giving budding film-makers the chance to get a BBFC classification. The winning entry will be revealed at the Empire during the show and the short film will premiere in front of the live audience.

The ticket ballot will remain open until Friday 9th October at 4pm, a maximum of two tickets will be allocated per application.

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    robcope wrote: »

Craig looks surprisingly weathered in this commercial. But I agree that I wish there was this much character in the movies.

What is his natural... what's the word... diction? He sounds so different in his other films, interviews, and even across his Bond films. It's really interesting; it's like he's a chameleon.

I'm interested to see where he goes from here. Let's say he does one or two more Bond films. I wonder what his career turns into from this/that point forward. He's not doing much outside of Bond right now as it is.

Of course he has weathered, he has become old very recently. Since last December when we all commented on how he looked better than he did in Skyfall, he has undergone a rapid aging process, and will now finally be old forever. if he does return again, it will be old man Bond this time around. Than being said, Craig he demonstrated more personality and charm in this two minute video than he has throughout his tenure as Bond so I wouldn't let the fact that he has turned into a sultana overnight worry you too much.
    69_Cover01_HS-469x640.jpg

SPECTRE covers #69 of F*** Magazine, out on newsstands & digital stores now!

Go ahead and uncover more in our exclusive interviews with the ever-suave Daniel Craig and new Bond babes Léa Seydoux and Monica Bellucci. For the gadget geeks, we’ve also put up a little feature focusing on Bond’s trusted Quartermaster throughout the years!
    Massive news: Classic FM will air the score (unknown how much of it through) tomorrow 10:30am
    http://www.classicfm.com/composers/newman/news/james-bond-spectre-soundtrack/
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Oh wow! Good catch. I hope Newman delivered!

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Thanks @antovolk
    You're on top of everything always! Thanks :) :)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Yes thanks so much for that @antovolk. That'll be 5:30am for me. Totally worth it.
    Guess we'll find out about whether the gunbarrel has at least made it onto the album.....
  • RogueAgent wrote: »

I see this mentioned a lot that he doesn't do much outside of Bond, but in 2011 he had 4 films out, in 2012 he did SF for most of the year, 2013 he did Betrayal on Broadway, and 2014 started work on SPECTRE as actor/co-producer, which continued through 2015. What else should he be doing? He turned down "Monuments men" which pretty much flopped anyway, so it's hardly like he missed out there. There's something to be said for not bombarding the public with one mediocre movie after another (Johnny Depp? Hugh Jackman? Liam Neeson?).
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Daniel Day Lewis?
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 5,745
    Massive news: Classic FM will air the score (unknown how much of it through) tomorrow 10:30am

Do you have the ability to record this?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Guess we'll find out about whether the gunbarrel has at least made it onto the album.....
    Even if there's no sign of it being at the beginning, they could just be trying to deceive us. Think of this, a muted Columbia logo, followed by an extremely loud first note of the gunbarrel sequence. It'll add shock value and be a fantastic relief for Bond fans.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Even if there's no sign of it being at the beginning, they could just be trying to deceive us. Think of this, a muted Columbia logo, followed by an extremely loud first note of the gunbarrel sequence. It'll add shock value and be a fantastic relief for Bond fans.

Yeah that's what I was genuinely thinking, about the muted Columbia logo. That would be awesome.

Has the barrel cue been included on the previous Bond OSTs?
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited October 2015 Posts: 4,116

According to
    the leaks thread the gunbarrel starts the film.

Yeah that's what I was genuinely thinking, about the muted Columbia logo. That would be awesome.

Has the barrel cue been included on the previous Bond OSTs?

None of Craig's films did.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »

Do you have the ability to record this?

My question also; is there someone whoe can record it? I am at work and can't listen to it.
  • That's 10:30 for what time zone?
    As it's Classic FM, I'm assuming 10:30am BST
  • tqbtqb
    Someone record that score!
    There's probably a listen again facility in the website. If not if be very grateful if someone could record it...
  • jake24 wrote: »

Yeah, i think it'll be also kept hidden in the upcoming tracklist, probably renamed to something else.

BTW a music video blog release seems more likely now for tomorrow..
    I will do my best to record and upload it.
    Christoph Waltz has been added to 'The Graham Norton Show' guest list, joining Daniel Craig, Naomie Harris, and Sam Smith on the couch this Friday.