SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    on the train there is also the "I don't have to teach you anything."
  • DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    patb wrote: »
    "That's not the sort of thing that looks good on a form."

What about the weird delivery though?!? Sounds like he's got a mouthful of marbles and his mouth hardly opens ('priesthood' line also). Do hope Danny Boy hasn't been overdoing the botox :O

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly

What about the weird delivery though?!? Sounds like he's got a mouthful of marbles and his mouth hardly opens ('priesthood' line also). Do hope Danny Boy hasn't been overdoing the botox :O

:))
    I love to see the words "Bond is Back" on the cover of magazines/newspapers!
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    mnhettia wrote: »
    who is flying the helicopter (while bond is looking at the ring)? is it one of the bad guys? if so, why is he not fighting bond?

Maybe Estrella (Stephanie Sigma)? we will need to wait and find out. :\">

What about the weird delivery though?!?

I don't think it's weird.
    It's perfect irony the way he delivers the line.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Bond star Naomie Harris: I don’t believe Daniel Craig is ready to hand in his licence to thrill

Naomie Harris today said she does not believe “for a second” that her co-star Daniel Craig is ready to hang up his tuxedo as James Bond — despite his dramatic claims to the contrary.

The actress, who plays Eve Moneypenny in the franchise, spoke out after Craig, 47, claimed he would rather “slash his wrists” with broken glass than make another 007 film after his latest outing in Spectre.

Harris, who called the actor the “ultimate Bond”, said he had been joking because of the physical toll involved in filming the action movies.

Calling it “a sarcastic remark”, she added: “To say that he doesn’t want to come back — I just don’t believe it for a second.

“It’s been blown completely out of proportion. Daniel worked 128 days on this movie and he works incredibly hard.”

Hollywood sources have claimed the Spectre shoot was “very difficult”. Craig needed surgery after injuring his leg while filming action scenes in the Austrian Alps.

Harris, 39, said: “He injured himself on the movie and came straight back after the operation and worked despite being in pain. He continued to do his stunts, despite his pain.

“I’ve seen him work 15-hour days and then come back and train for two hours. He does all of his own stunts unless the insurance won’t allow it.”

When asked last week if he would return for a fifth film, he told Time Out: “I’d rather break the glass and slash my wrists. I’m over it at the moment. We’re done. All I want to do is move on.”

But Harris, who was born in north London, added: “In terms of who will be the next Bond — I really believe he is the ultimate one and I’m excited to work with him on the next Bond as he is the best.”

Harris spoke at a party at the Mondrian Hotel on the South Bank to launch Sony’s “Made for Bond” range of gadgets, including a RX100 IV digital camera and Xperia Z5 smartphone.

The actress joked: “I think Moneypenny is very good with gadgets but Naomie Harris is not so good — needs a bit of work. But with the guns I was very proficient. Actually my trainer said I was one of the best.

“I did Miami Vice and got gun training and went out with undercover agents and trained with them.”

marykatrantzou @naomieharris wears @marykatrantzou Resort 16 for the 'Made for Bond' event in London yesterday | #jamesbond #spectre 1h

12093429_889356317813663_1469240105_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/1094963394849477206_35145963

Red_Snow wrote: »

Listening carefully to the background music from these interviews. Could those be the long awaited score examples from Thomas Newman :-P?
  • RC7RC7

Listening carefully to the background music from these interviews. Could those be the long awaited score examples from Thomas Newman :-P?

Sounds like a video game soundtrack.
    RC7 wrote: »

Sounds like a video game soundtrack.

Thanks for the...Dutch clarity :-P.
  • SatoriousSatorious Brushing up on a little Danish
    If that was actually part of the score, I'd be worried...
    Talking of which, not even a film clip or a track listing yet. Seems Mendes is going right to the wire with this (he did mention something about three weeks of sound mixing, but I can't recall when). How does this film compare to Skyfall's timeline in these aspects I wonder? This week is dragging a bit - so nice to see a few new clips in the TV spots.
    It has been quiet. Calm before the storm????????????????
  • robcoperobcope St. Petersburg, FL
    Not sure if this has been posted:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/spectre-daniel-craig-told-to-shut-up-by-sony-executives-because-of-james-bond-comments-a6690856.html

I, for one, love Craig's Bond, but would appreciate it if the comments he's made recently could end. I can't imagine how grueling it is to make 4 of these movies (no one has in the last 30 years), but I want to be excited for this movie, and his comments will cause me to think I'm watching a reluctant actor.
    Oh for goodnessakes... 8-|
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    robcope wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been posted:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/spectre-daniel-craig-told-to-shut-up-by-sony-executives-because-of-james-bond-comments-a6690856.html

I, for one, love Craig's Bond, but would appreciate it if the comments he's made recently could end. I can't imagine how grueling it is to make 4 of these movies (no one has in the last 30 years), but I want to be excited for this movie, and his comments will cause me to think I'm watching a reluctant actor.

Thanks but it has ..and we're over it. Positive post welcome.

• robcoperobcope St. Petersburg, FL
    I know we've talked the Craig comments ad nauseum, but I hadn't seen where Sony had responded or anyone speculating that they did.
    robcope wrote: »
    I know we've talked the Craig comments ad nauseum, but I hadn't seen where Sony had responded or anyone speculating that they did.

They didn't.
    It's just a made up Story from Page Six. Just a silly tabloid.
    And Craig Did Not make "Comments, just one, and that was sarcasm.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    edited October 2015 Posts: 432
    New tweet and video about the contest for a chance of meeting Daniel at the premiere was just posted

Edit: Love the video. Wining that would truly be Double-O Heaven :)
    I would say i cannot believe some of the guff the press prints! But then again this is the press we are talking about.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 3,336
    Very fun video! already seen it on jamesbond007 facebook page though =)
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Pajan005 wrote: »
    New tweet and video about the contest for a chance of meeting Daniel at the premiere was just posted

Edit: Love the video. Wining that would truly be Double-O Heaven :)

Its amazing how many things I have on my bucket list that could be crossed off by winning this.
    antovolk wrote: »

OMG....can this man stay 007 forever :-P! He's so funny in this clip!
    Love this video! I'm entering to win!
    Tickets to the after party! All the Heineken I can drink plus shmooze with Bond girls. Plus Aston Martin driving lessons and all for a good cause.
    I will be entering several times actually.

If only they wrote his Bond with that much character...
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    @antovolk, any news about the music vlog?
  • Andrew Scott talks SPECTRE, Moriarty and the mystery of Denbigh on The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/james-bond-spectre/andrew-scott-interview-moriarty-sherlock-denbigh/