Spectre Fan Arts

Comments

@Haserot
    Hands down, best fan-poster of SP, so far, IMO.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    thank you to everyone who likes it - i am humbled :)

@Muddyw ... i had thought long about putting M on the poster - literally sat there staring at the picture of Ralph Fiennes going "do i, or don't i." ... but i decided to do it based off how the storyline for the film plays out..

@andmcit ... lol about Seydoux - i know, i tried to not make her look so bizarre - but this was my first real attempt at trying to create a retro hand drawn / painted look in Photoshop.. maybe once i get more practice at it, i can stop hacking people apart lol.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    @haserot, you have skills.
    HASEROT wrote: »
    thank you to everyone who likes it - i am humbled :)

@Muddyw ... i had thought long about putting M on the poster - literally sat there staring at the picture of Ralph Fiennes going "do i, or don't i." ... but i decided to do it based off how the storyline for the film plays out..

I can imagine. I know the "M" nowadays is not the classic "M" who only gives his orders to Bond. He now is an integral part of the story. So I agree from this point of view he is present on the poster.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    spectreposter007print_zpsqczrz75e.jpg
    Nice though for a second I thought my screen display was playing up!! lol
  • New SPECTRE Fanart.

I wanted to do a SPECTRE poster in the style of the Live and let die one. It was now possible with the new material online :)
    Live-and-let-spectre06.png
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    These last 2 fanarts are very very nice.
    In celebration of SPECTRE returning, I revamped my site logo:

RWaKbhF.png
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 5,745
    Updated it again, these for keeps.

[img][/img]Gk0mT6A.png
    [img][/img]qPcFNr3.png
    [img][/img]wkjQUfR.png

A liiiiitle rough around the edges, but the icons end up so small it doesn't matter much.
    nice logos... like the BJB one with the SPECTREpus ;)
  • I posted a new poster over on my fan art discussion page, thought it'd be better to link it than post it twice like I've been doing with my Spectre posters:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11247/madeleineswann-s-fan-art#latest
  • Here's a wallpaper I did for my laptop yesterday. Nothing special, just a little bit of Skyfall and Spectre. Might as well share it (it's customized for a retina Macbook Pro) 8blWS4H.jpg
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Now those are 'proper' James Bond posters @MadeleineSwann and @lefraik. Also the canvas-painting style one with the helicopter, not sure who made it...

007 Posters should be 'busy' like those, I don't really
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    4ecb2529737097.5601819949581.jpg

357c0829737097.56018199432e8.gif
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Did you make that @marketto007? Really brilliant!
    Nope. Just found online, art from David Belliveau.
  • Still brilliant ! Gosh I wish mines were as good
    Creating some new (unofficial) promo stuff for SPECTRE in Brazil. :)

hJwqNUq.png

buTVf7q.png
    /\ Nice work Marketto! :-bd
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I'm making two Spectre related videos, both of which involve "Writing's on the Wall", however it looks like anyone who posts the actual song on YT gets their videos taken down due to copyright.
  • 007isbond007isbond Belgium
    Nicely done, Marketto !

I'm back with a new TV Spot. Hope you'll like it !
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    Awesome work @007isbond I really like your use of the Bond introduction line at the end.

Here is my attempt in editing a TV spot. I had some technical issues, especially with some frames. But hopefully they aren't too noticeable
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Does anyone know where to download the Stereo Gothic font?
    edited September 2015 Posts: 432
    @jake24 It's very difficult to find the font they are using for SP. I think I was one website where you could buy it. I did find this font which kind of similar though. Take a look: http://m.font.downloadatoz.com/font,29316,diamond/

EDIT:
    I Just found this: http://typecache.com/news/463/
    That's the font that's being used for the film

EDIT 2:
    Here's the Stereo Gothic font: http://befonts.com/stereo-gothic.html
    edited September 2015 Posts: 10,586
    Pajan005 wrote: »
    @jake24 It's very difficult to find the font they are using for SP. I think I was one website where you could buy it. I did find this font which kind of similar though. Take a look: http://m.font.downloadatoz.com/font,29316,diamond/

Thanks @Pajan005, but that's not quite the font I'm looking for (in fact there's a better Spectre logo font for free on Devianart). The font I was looking for is the one they use for marketing, such as in the vlogs and on the posters.

P.S. Great job with the TV spot.
    Why thank you, mate @jake24. Ok. I thought you meant the one they used for the title. You don't happen to have a link to that font on Deviantart?
    Pajan005 wrote: »
    Why thank you, mate @jake24. Ok. I thought you meant the one they used for the title. You don't happen to have a link to that font on Deviantart?
    http://sostopher.deviantart.com/art/SPECTRE-Font-title-519861651
    Thank you so much. @jake24 You made my day, mate. I love that font
    No problem. I agree, it's probably one of the best fonts used for a Bond movie.