SPECTRE Poster Thread - IMAX Poster Page 13

Comments

• edited September 2015 Posts: 591
    Love these new posters. The weird blue mark on the back of Madeleine's dress still bothers me though.
  • I like the other poster, with Bond in a white tuxedo, more. He looks more self-assured there, and has a nice grin on his face. This new one is great too, just not the favourite of the two.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    This is by far the best poster campaign in the Craig era.
    I already liked the first one a great lot and everything that is now coming is even better.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    This is by far the best poster campaign in the Craig era.
    I already liked the first one a great lot and everything that is now coming is even better.

Agreed. Much better visually. The other one was too plain and bland and Craig looks so much more like Bond in the newest ones, for me.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Love these new posters. The weird blue mark on the back of Madeleine's dress still bothers me though.

What weird blue mark?

These are awesome.
  • Love these new posters. The weird blue mark on the back of Madeleine's dress still bothers me though.

What weird blue mark?

These are awesome.

Next to Bond's arm and under the Spectre logo.

What weird blue mark?

These are awesome.

Isn't that Bond's shadow?
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

What weird blue mark?

These are awesome.

I didn't notice that a first. Looks a bit like someone coloured it in Paint.

• Love these new posters. The weird blue mark on the back of Madeleine's dress still bothers me though.

What weird blue mark?

These are awesome.

If it is a shadow, it's weirdly placed. I noticed it first on the standee poster.
  • carlos_D29carlos_D29 Houston,TX
    I'm really excited to get my hands on the poster with the white tux. When will the one go on sale?
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    It's a seam in the dress and light is reflected differently from the fabric in that part. No shadows, no mark. Easy as that.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender

Day 36 - Still looking for this so called mark.
    zebrafish wrote: »
    It's a seam in the dress and light is reflected differently from the fabric in that part. No shadows, no mark. Easy as that.

You just solved the world's greatest mystery.
  • zebrafish wrote: »

Thanks. It just really bothered me and didn't know what it was. Couldn't tell if it was a mistake or not.
    Love the new posters! They do a much better job of drawing interest instead of boring plain one color posters.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Those are much better. Maybe EON heard our complaints. ;)
  • It also looks like a better version of the Quantum of Solace poster, although I do like this poster I feel like the Spectre is so much more Bondian.

QoS_3000.jpg
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited September 2015 Posts: 4,116

What weird blue mark?

These are awesome.

Yes I've looked at that part if the poster at least a million times and have found absolutely nothing umm objectable...
    :D

(just kidding)
    mcdonbb wrote: »

What weird blue mark?

These are awesome.

Yes I've looked at that part if the poster at least a million times and have found absolutely nothing umm objectable...
    :D

(just kidding)

=)) =)) =))
    Wow. Someone has a tiny opinion about the poster and you have to take the piss. Nice. This site really grates on me sometimes.
    Wow. Someone has a tiny opinion about the poster and you have to take the piss. Nice. This site really grates on me sometimes.

I absolutely meant no offense. Was in poor taste ...I apologize..

I admit I don't understand what you meant by "piss" but I was not referring to your comment about the blue mark..

Anyway I was crude and I am truly sorry.

The new Spectre pictures/posters are fantastic! Hope to get my hands on those in the near future! :-bd
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    The new Spectre pictures/posters are fantastic! Hope to get my hands on those in the near future! :-bd

I agree... they seem fresh yet reminiscent of SF and previous films.

Very pleased.

I admit I don't understand what you meant by "piss" but I was not referring to your comment about the blue mark..

It's fine. Don't worry about it. I was overreacting really. Been one of those days.

It's fine. Don't worry about it. I was overreacting really. Been one of those days.

No worries ..thanks for understanding and forgiveness.
  • eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    The poster marketing this time around is so much better than that for SF. I've always felt that the SF posters, while Bondian, were very generic Bondian. With SP, the posters are giving us a feel for the movie.
  • MansfieldMansfield Where the hell have you been?
    The latest poster is the first one to get me excited for the release. Finally, what a poster should do!

It wasn't even a major design shift, but I find the palette very pleasing.
  • eddychaput wrote: »
    The poster marketing this time around is so much better than that for SF. I've always felt that the SF posters, while Bondian, were very generic Bondian. With SP, the posters are giving us a feel for the movie.

Much agreed! Skyfall's posters told us absolutely nothing about the story, any characters other than Bond, the visual/stylistic tone of the film, etc.

With Spectre on the other hand, the marketing campaign is one of a consistent build-up. First the mysterious title reveal. Then the most low-key and atmospheric teaser trailer we've ever seen for a Bond film, followed by a minimalist first poster with a subtle homage to Moore in LALD. Then the more colourful, action-packed main trailer and now these new posters showcasing Lea Seydoux, who'll have plenty of screentime. Also a stark improvement on the Quantum of Solace posters with Craig & Kurylenko. Those just looked awkwardly photoshopped and unhappy.
    Some the fan posters are still better than anything Eon is putting out. Why is that?
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    The new posters, for me, are much better. Craig looks Bond and Lea, wow, how sultry does she look, I get a Vesper kind of vibe from her. Good work.